New Domination "CIRCUS" rehearsal remix & choreo

That's the kind of choreography that we have today. Things change, today we don't see routines with the same style of 2000's. Look at JLo choreos or even Beyonce and you'll see that it's this type of moves, and everyone say that they are great dancers. Stop complain, and stop ask for something of the last century.

I kinda like what domination was shaping up to be... it seemed more slick from a dance perspective and this type of choreo cannot be half assed. I'm sick of seeing Britney rushed around stage from spot to spot, spastic movements and hair flips. it seems they were channeling her energy into the choreo, and making the performance as a whole more refined. I personally loved the WB Remix and Choreo and Slave etc. 

• Love 2

These choreos are just bad... the moves don't follow the music at all and seem like they could fit any song.... Britney's chores are supposed to be **** and smooth and at the same time hardcore and hard to execute.... this is crazy chicken dancing.... 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, oliveranto said:

That's the kind of choreography that we have today. Things change, today we don't see routines with the same style of 2000's. Look at JLo choreos or even Beyonce and you'll see that it's this type of moves, and everyone say that they are great dancers. Stop complain, and stop ask for something of the last century.

Literally no one dances like that. Especially Jlo and Beyonce who are probably the best performers out there atm.

• Like 2

I think she knew she was gonna go on strike...I kinda like the slave chero tho and the corupe electrique one was 🧡 idc and the scream and shout was a lot of fun to watch too...but everything else I question. I rather hear her voice more if they don’t want to rev up the chero 

at this point i'd rather they strip back her shows to just props, lights, hair fans, fog and her in jeans and a tank top walking around singing with a headset or mic and that's it. No intense choreo or hand focused choreo, just something more chill but very ****, sultry. I want her to move on or try sumn different

• Like 1

Love this! I think domination would have been a great show, but it was set to happen too soon. People were taking her for granted again. She needed a longer break before returning with a new project.

If she works again, the demand will be huge to see her live again. I think she needs to do more of a traditional Era with a new album, full media promotion and TV performances, and then follow that up with a new tour or residency followed by a mini tour.

On 5/2/2021 at 2:03 PM, BritneyWiki said:

I think she needs to do more of a traditional Era with a new album, full media promotion and TV performances, and then follow that up with a new tour or residency followed by a mini tour.

This is never ever going to happen... can we stop pretending she is still passionate about her career? That's beyond delusional at this point. 

5 hours ago, Lantis said:

This is never ever going to happen... can we stop pretending she is still passionate about her career? That's beyond delusional at this point. 

Rude, as if you (or I) possibly know how she really feels. You can disagree but you can't know the future. If she gets her freedom she may have a huge passion to be creative, improve her public image, and make a ton of money by finishing her recording contact or signing to a new label (more money than ever before since she will be in control). There's still a huge public interest for her, the same haters felt the way you do after her Blackout Era, and Circus was a smash. You're still a fan to be commenting on here.

:gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2021 at 3:58 AM, BritneyWiki said:

Rude, as if you (or I) possibly know how she really feels. You can disagree but you can't know the future. If she gets her freedom she may have a huge passion to be creative, improve her public image, and make a ton of money by finishing her recording contact or signing to a new label (more money than ever before since she will be in control). There's still a huge public interest for her, the same haters felt the way you do after her Blackout Era, and Circus was a smash. You're still a fan to be commenting on here.

:gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Of course I am lol, who said I'm not? I'm just commenting about the fact Britney looked uninterested towards her career and public image since ages. She wanted to quit since Blackout and that is a fact.