New Domination "CIRCUS" rehearsal remix & choreo

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks better than some. Britney would probably botched it.     Am I the only one who thinks all of Domination remixes were atrocious?

So glad the domination residency was canceled all the domination choreography is terrible

Terrible like all the other choreos for this show. Once again, thank goodness it was canceled. 

Posted Images

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, John0164 said:

people saying Britney wouldn't nail this yet she was slaying all the other choreographies that were similar in dom rehearsals... especially coupy lectric 

Slaying is a strong word

• Love 4
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Terrible like all the other choreos for this show. Once again, thank goodness it was canceled. 

Exactly it would’ve been the same great hits show mostly the same songs as before and arm movements and standing and walking

• Love 1
  • Exhale+

I have a feeling that Britney wasn’t doing any rehearsals and was gonna totally wing it opening night, then learn the choreo and moves as she went on. But I don’t blame her  :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:
She was tired and it may have ended up being a good show, but I don’t think she seemed at all invested in another DanceHeavy  :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:  multi year show. I think all the insta rehearsal clips we got were all there was with Britney. But who knows, anymore.  :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Haha 2