"Play This Twice" by JoJo leaks 11 years later

1 minute ago, Malibu.D.Luxx said:

Can’t believe it’s been 11 years 😭 I’m glad this finally came out. ❤️💋 I got to meet her like 3 years ago at her leaks, covers, & mixtapes tour. It was so special. I love her so much. Such a talent. 

I’ve been waiting for this to leak. Next we need Bodyguard! 

agape is my favourite work by hers 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Malibu.D.Luxx said:

Can’t believe it’s been 11 years 😭 I’m glad this finally came out. ❤️💋 I got to meet her like 3 years ago at her leaks, covers, & mixtapes tour. It was so special. I love her so much. Such a talent. 

That’s so awesome :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: I get the feeling she’s more comfortable leaving all these unreleased songs behind and focusing on the music she can control, so you were incredibly lucky attending that tour. I think she was having issues with her voice during that time but I hope she delivered that day! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, boyinthemirror said:

I was sure it was never going to happen :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: Maybe there’s hope for the rest of the album to leak. I’m sure this was the worst track and it’s a cute bop  :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

OMG MAY GOD HEAR YOU! :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Jumping Trains era was so mysterious and enigmatic. Someone needs to make justice, hack Blackground Records files and leak all the songs that belonged to that era... including The Other Chick music video. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, aleomg said:

OMG MAY GOD HEAR YOU! :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Jumping Trains era was so mysterious and enigmatic. Someone needs to make justice, hack Blackground Records files and leak all the songs that belonged to that era... including The Other Chick music video. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

That one leaked a few months ago!! In amazing quality in fact. I think I downloaded and saved it somewhere on my computer :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:  It was such a great pop era we were robbed of. R&B masterpieces like Demonstrate, epic pop rock jams like Disaster... She was coming for blood!!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Why is this such a big deal to the jojo fans?

This is a song she introduced as the lead single of the first incarnation of Jumping Trains (if I recall well because there were many songs introduced as lead single). She only performed it live like once 11 years ago and it finally leaked just yesterday. JoJo diehard fans have like over 70 unreleased songs. It’s crazy they keep appearing out of nowhere every year. This one was very anticipated but there are many better ones that still haven’t leaked yet. Britney and JoJo are goldmines of hidden bops, and JoJo has like 4 shelved albums so it’s the gift that keeps on giving.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, boyinthemirror said:

That’s so awesome :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: I get the feeling she’s more comfortable leaving all these unreleased songs behind and focusing on the music she can control, so you were incredibly lucky attending that tour. I think she was having issues with her voice during that time but I hope she delivered that day! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

No issues at all, her voice was impeccable! I don’t think she’ll ever totally leave these songs behind tbh- her fan base has rallied so hard for Jumping Trains. It’s always gonna hold a special place in her heart, and that’s how she’ll always be able to tell her real fans apart lol. The day ones. ❤️💋 I really believe we will get more, but that’s just wishful thinking for now. 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, officialmaurice said:

Wow 11 years?!?! Time surely does fly! Listening to this surely takes me back to my old apartment 🥰 

It’s amazing how much potential this album had yet but it was sorely affected by someone else’s greed. We’re still being punished (where’s the gosh darn Aaliyah catalog?!?!)

It’s really great how despite not being released all these JoJo songs are part of our lives and bring us back to a specific time. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:
Barry Hankerson is still keeping Aaliyah’s music hostage. I think he even sold the rights of the music to someone else and things are very messy and then idk what happened. It’s such a mess. I think her brother and mother are trying to get it back but it’s complicated. They should sue :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block