"Play This Twice" by JoJo leaks 11 years later

On 4/28/2021 at 2:40 AM, boyinthemirror said:

I think the nasal thing started with Mad Love too... Because I remember that during her Tringle her voice was at her best. But now I’m used to it, she can still blow. :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

Honestly her vocals were at a peak with tringle. There was some vocal damage very very slight post-Agape cuz she was smoking so much w**d, which I noticed more so in live performances. It still wasn’t nasally

then major improvements in her vocals around LoveJo volume 2 and Tringle. Potentially at their second peak following Jumping Traine/the work she was doing with 40 (demonstrate etc) 

something did happen around mad love now that I think about it. Not bad, just slightly more nasally 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block