Justin Bieber has dreadlocks now

48 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

That’s a harmful way of thinking...

very prejudice to assume that Justin is dressing like a “thug” now...

I would say he looks unkempt and maybe homeless but you said thug so what are you trying to say ????

Essentially, it's similar to Miley Cyrus and her Bangerz era. Musically it worked; however, image-wise it was like playing a role to fit in with a certain community for both their acceptance and financial offerings. Yet, while this may have been the case, early on, once you sell millions of records, ect. you may tend to grow out of touch with your humble beginnings. In short, wealthy folks might attempt to appear lower income in their appearance to relate to their lower income fanbase.

• Like 1

I just know for a fact that he did this for attention

Whatever your thoughts on cultural appropriation are you have to know that white people with dreadlocks is really controversial

Justin was hated on in 2015 when he had dreads...he knows exactly what he's doing and anyone who gets mad and expresses it is falling into his trap lmaooo

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block