Justin Bieber has dreadlocks now

3 hours ago, MX3 said:

0/10 would not bang. Very disappointed in him in every sense over these last couple years. 

He looks like riff raff.

riff raff television GIF

This Justin Bieber hops from one trend to the next. People will likely appreciate his artistry, but his authenticity is an entirely different discussion, altogether...and this is coming from a Belieber. At least Riff Raff is fully committed to his image, long term.  :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

I know for a fact he smells of dirty socks and cigarettes :squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint:

The irony is how there are folks forced to live in such conditions that this is the side-effect. This fellow, however, can at least use his currency to look polished and professional. I love Bieber but he is not J. Cole, and he is not Kurt Cobain. What you wear around your house behind closed doors in private is your own. However, this is being promoted publicly and opinions can and will be formed. In short, please put your best foot forward, ya'll. It's a principle of self-respect at its core.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

JB can still get it. I think he looks alright..  People in their mid-twenties make terrible fashion and lifestyle choices, I certainly did.  :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:   :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Ironically, Justin could literally afford to buy me into personal servitude. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus: Unfortunately, his outfits give the impression that he sleeps on a friend's pull-out couch. :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused: So many folks could benefit from the sheer amount of income he has. Again, I am a fan of what he has the potential to be not what he presently is. I respect individuality, but at least choose to look well-kept. Justin, I like you...please stop trying to make me not like you. If starving artists had your monetary abilities, they would not dress like this. You are making low income families like mine cringe.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I think he's going through a Britney head shaving moment in the sense that he's been famous for so long and has been beholden to the industry machine for many years so he's eager to take back control of his image, even if it's not the best look. It's a giant f u to everyone who thinks they can control him or tell him how to look/dress.

I guess anything is possible. To be fair, it may be a personal pet peeve of mine...lord knows if I don't comb my hair I look quite frightening. :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white: 

1 hour ago, Peanut said:

I just don't buy the Christian stuff he has going on about. I believe he's still lost but he's still young and has time. 

Perhaps there's a drought taking place in the area and he needs to conserve water? I am attempting to give Justin some plausible deniability, here. In defense, Jesus never made a request for his followers to look as if you have an allergy to cleanliness. :walkoff_miss_new_york_ny_tiffany_walking: At least he hasn't fully taken the post-Malone/Tekashi69 route so there's that, right? :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

• Haha 1

Good afternoon, @Jordan Miller I hope all is well. I'm noticing a trend with hygiene being relatively unpopular. All I need is some reassurance that we here at exhale will continue to be blessed by your groomed, stylish presentation. You have inspired me to maintain my fitness, my grooming, and my appreciation of Ms. Spears. Please don't break my heart.   As a member of exhale, I would be most grateful to you for this.:tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I thought people have a problem with white people having dreadlocks? 

This isn’t meant to be offensive or snide, I’m genuinely confused. 

So Um I’m black and I have locs...

I don’t feel like getting into the politics and culture of it all but yes locs on whites are frowned upon...

with that said I thought blonde haired dreadlocked just was so cute

idk what the f this is above tho, some homeless bum...

I suppose when your wish enough does it matter what you look like anymore? 

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, rower2222 said:

Man he's an interesting human being. I dont really understand him but some of his music is catchy. I'm more concerned why everyone wants to be a thug in hollywood. Anyway shootout to the gay community for keeping the tight clean look a live!

That’s a harmful way of thinking...

very prejudice to assume that Justin is dressing like a “thug” now...

I would say he looks unkempt and maybe homeless but you said thug so what are you trying to say ????

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block