The next hearing is today, what are you expecting/hoping?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For nothing to happen and then postpone till June...

I’m expecting a bunch of exhalers who know nothing about American probate law will have meltdowns when she’s not magically freed from her restrictions. 

Probably nothing will happen and will be continued at the next hearing

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

For nothing to happen and then postpone till June...

10 minutes ago, dfffff said:

Probably nothing will happen and will be continued at the next hearing:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

I will scream :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Haha 2
  • Like 4

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

• Exhale+

I try to stay so positive for her :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: but honestly this time I'm going to go in expecting it to be postponed. It's so rough and emotional to be ready for change just to be told another few months.

What I'm hoping for is for actual things to happen to help us move forward.  My hope is that judge Penny sees all that is coming from just this one case that she is in charge of and takes that into account. All eyes are on her at this point. 

• Like 1

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

Nothing, we're back at the same point we used to be prior to 2019, with the difference this time media has an eye on it because of the movement. However, this has happened since always. There had always been status hearings, I'm not sure if we should expect something. It's frustrating.

• Like 1

I hope they finally talk about Lou using Britney's money to pay her own legal battles against fans cause that was not talked about last month.

And there're too much subjects to talk about. There's no way, everything is gonna fit in one hearing. They are probably gonna talk about the most insignifiant matter and push the important ones to june.

We only get small victories once every 2 hearings, so i don't expect much.

Judas Montgomery will probably be approved as a permanent conservatorship.

• Like 1