Jump to content

Fro-Yo Shop Denies Demi Lovato Donated $100K


Recommended Posts

The rumors that Demi Lovato donated $100,000 and wrote an apology letter to the fro-yo shop she called out are not true. 

If you're unsure of what we're talking about visit this Exhale topic.

The shop claims the stuff floating online about it are Photoshopped.
 

891f8bb5761f42a99dacde775df8066e_md.jpg

 

"We have not heard anything from Demi since her 'sorry, not sorry' apology on Monday. We have not heard from her team," they said.

 

lovatodaily Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

 

Related:

demi-shop-donate.jpg.3841ee08de54b2b936b550b1acd60990.jpg

  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
16 minutes ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

She needs to get over herself for sure. I think people have been micro-catering to her needs for so long now that when she comes into a situation that doesn't suit her, she goes from 0 to 60! Also I'm not saying this with shade, but she said the overdose caused brain damage; maybe it's impaired her sense of rational? I'm not sure. :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

It would make sense if it was cause of brain damage.

You would think her overdose would humble her but it just made her even more bichy.

She just seems so bitter and butt hurt about everything that its annoying.

She should just get off of social media cause its hurting her image and possibly

making her lose fans

  • Love 3
  • Like 3
Link to comment
10 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

It would make sense if it was cause of brain damage.

You would think her overdose would humble her but it just made her even more bichy.

She just seems so bitter and butt hurt about everything that its annoying.

She should just get off of social media cause its hurting her image and possibly

making her lose fans

I used to be a STAN! Went out of my way to get tickets to see her on talk shows and went to her concerts. Repped her when my friends would make fun of her. Now with her attitude, I can barely stand her. I still like the old music, and I will say she is vocally talented but I can't get into any of her music because her as a person, is awful and unlikeable. So yes her trying to be some "woke warrior" is hurting her brand because she's just not educated enough on what she condemns online. It comes from a singular point of view.  

  • Love 3
  • Like 5
Link to comment
2 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

I used to be a STAN! Went out of my way to get tickets to see her on talk shows and went to her concerts. Repped her when my friends would make fun of her. Now with her attitude, I can barely stand her. I still like the old music, and I will say she is vocally talented but I can't get into any of her music because her as a person, is awful and unlikeable. So yes her trying to be some "woke warrior" is hurting her brand because she's just not educated enough on what she condemns online. It comes from a singular point of view.  

Agree! Its just ridiculous how after her overdose and even before when she went to rehab,

she became so arrogant and rude.

I remember seeing a post of her critizing a fan's drawing of her just cause it didnt have her "right curves" SMH

Idk if its the bipolar but seriously she's SO exhausting!


I can see why Selena and the Jonas Bros arent friends with her anymore,

I dont blame them. I would dump someone who constantly said they changed but really havent.

I actually used to date an addict and he would always say how he's changed and how he was clean

but then would go back to doing even more hardcore drugs.

Drug addiction NEVER completely goes away,

it will always affect the person no matter what unless they really want help.

You cant help someone that dont wanna be helped and I learned that the hard way.

  • Love 5
  • Like 2
Link to comment

btw I am the top poster on the thread on ATRL about this and lemme tell u, we all (all of us top posters) got banned for 24-48 hours and we did NOT get wps for the topic itself and comments there, even the memes and gifs but comments we wrote in other topics for such ridiculous reasons

 

and now I just dont wanna go on atrl cuz I know for a fact her team is paying people to mass report us and go after us

 

I had fun dragging scooter and demi tho

 

@Jordan Miller :D

  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
6 hours ago, Grumpy Cat said:

btw I am the top poster on the thread on ATRL about this and lemme tell u, we all (all of us top posters) got banned for 24-48 hours and we did NOT get wps for the topic itself and comments there, even the memes and gifs but comments we wrote in other topics for such ridiculous reasons

 

and now I just dont wanna go on atrl cuz I know for a fact her team is paying people to mass report us and go after us

 

I had fun dragging scooter and demi tho

 

@Jordan Miller :D

And people here have the audacity to complain when they get warning points yet can still post :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to comment

Did they actually thought she donated or get on contact with the shop? Hahahha.. right, cause Demi is all about taking responsibility for her actions.

I liked her, but now she is so selfish that she can't see past her nose. She had to be thought that people have diabetes, really? Who don't know about DIABETES? 

She said "sorry" and forgot about in 5 minutes.

  • Love 4
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block