Christina Aguilera - "Search The World" DEMO (FULL SONG )

3 hours ago, boyinthemirror said:

I LOVE THISSSSSSSSSSS https://2img.net/u/3414/17/84/27/smiles/2389248323.gif Very demo-ish but if the album goes in this direction... Wow. Stripped and Back to Basics vibes without feeling like a throwback.

Christina has been trying to create a stripped part 2 for ages. She tried with Bionic, claiming it would remind fans of that era (while the themes about ***, feminism, and the new perspective of motherhood were present, most of which were elements in stripped, the album is obviously way different). She said the same about Lotus being a return to pop music. Then finally with liberation I think it just fenuinelt had taken so much time to record that she had some great songs to choose from in the spirit of stripped without it being stripped. She never claimed for this to be a part 2 but I can hear the inspiration in liberation. I am hoping for this next era she also tries to create something fresh, S that’s when she’s done her best work and unintentionally creates Stripped quality music 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Rick101 said:

Christina has been trying to create a stripped part 2 for ages. She tried with Bionic, claiming it would remind fans of that era (while the themes about ***, feminism, and the new perspective of motherhood were present, most of which were elements in stripped, the album is obviously way different). She said the same about Lotus being a return to pop music. Then finally with liberation I think it just fenuinelt had taken so much time to record that she had some great songs to choose from in the spirit of stripped without it being stripped. She never claimed for this to be a part 2 but I can hear the inspiration in liberation. I am hoping for this next era she also tries to create something fresh, S that’s when she’s done her best work and unintentionally creates Stripped quality music 

Honestly I agree with some of her music clearly taking inspiration from Stripped to the point that it sounds very disposable (especially songs from Lotus, some of those empowering anthems) 
But I’ll always prefer she takes inspiration from herself than from someone else who is commercially successful/or seen as cool (like Rosalía or Ariana). This is what really scares me about her new projects, that she decides to be someone else. So yes I hope she does something fresh and original that has her signature sound all over it or introduces us to a new cool alter ego, that would be so dope :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block