TikTok star Addison Rae slammed for comparing herself to Britney

7 hours ago, Grumpy Cat said:

thank god i'm a 90s kid. Imagine growing up with this clowns being stars. No, just no

:clownery_makeup_meme:

It’s so funny because I feel the same way but people our age back then said the same stuff about our favs especially Britney. This however is BELOW the belt. Not sure why she has a platform. Having followers is fine but people like Jimmy reducing his show and real stars by inviting these influencers is just ridiculous.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Meh this girls 19/20 or something she obviously doesn’t realize or have a clue but she’s also young which ppl forget so I’m not caring as much as we were all young n said n did stupid stuff.. so let her live 

I like trisha but she looks thirsty commenting on 19yr old kids drama.. it’s giving in training Perez Hilton vibes to me lol

• Love 3
  • Content Curators
7 hours ago, Grumpy Cat said:

thank god i'm a 90s kid. Imagine growing up with this clowns being stars. No, just no

:clownery_makeup_meme:

it's tragic really, this type of entertainment is so mediocre it brings nothing valuable to society.

• Love 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
7 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Why all of these ''stars'' are so bad nowadays, I don't get it 

their lazy, they just wanna make money and put no effort and for some reason the new generation finds that to be entertaining which is weird if you ask me :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

• Content Curators
7 hours ago, merci12 said:

Miss Adison! Huni! :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

At 20 years old Britney got her star at the Hollywood Walk of Fame, sold millions of albums, toured the world and was considered a pop phenomenon :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Meanwhile you appear on Jimmy to do dances you stole from black creators :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

say louder for the people in the back :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

• Content Curators
3 hours ago, Easy There said:

Also yall are such a boomers when it comes to Tik Tok. If I had enough confidence I would do it.

Yall are acting exactly the same as generations before us did etc. Etc. Yall are getting old and can't keep up with times. You either adapt or continue to whine regarding new trend ur entire life.

i don't think it's that people can't keep up, it's more of a quality of entertainment issue. you can't deny that most of what's on tiktok is cheap and mediocre entertainment that offers no substancial value, i mean really and keeping up with that type of stuff isn't hard at all you just follow whatever they give you, but what's fun about that?  :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Edited by Midnight
  • Love 2

14 minutes ago, Midnight said:

i don't think it's that people can't keep up, it's more of a quality of entertainment issue. you can't deny that most of what's on tiktok is cheap and mediocre entertainment that offers no substancial value, i mean really and keeping up with that type of stuff isn't hard at all you just follow whatever they give you, but what's fun about that?  :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Like any social media platform TikTok has its good and bad sides. Personally, I don't use TikTok, but from what I've seen it has a lot of awesome recipes, vegan stuff, wholesome content, true crime shorts, etc. I don't really care about the low-quality, mindless content. My biggest gripe with TikTok is its super toxic and dangerous diet/What I Ate in a Day culture. Sh1t is not healthy.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Omg you're so lucky still though in that sense. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: 

2008 for me and neither of my parents were music people so I had to discover Britney, MJ, Madonna, etc, all on my own. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Okay, so my father didn't actually listen to Britney, so I had to discover her at my own too, nobody ever understood my obsession:quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke: but you're right, I'm totally lucky in the rest, it gave me a good foundation that most people my age are lacking. But you discovered everything by yourself, so I think you made up for it and have a good taste ALL by yourself, that's a flex. Not everybody has thatFeeling Mariah Carey GIF by MTV NEWS

• Love 2