Funk Master Flex says Cardi B is a terrible rapper

• Leader

Funk Master Flex needed to get something off his chest: Cardi B is a terrible rapper.

I personally don't agree. She may not be in as much creative control as someone like Nicki Minaj, but there's a reason her music connects with the masses (despite it's overt tone). 

Maybe I'm alone in thinking Cardi is talented? Thoughts, Exhale?

Related:

funk-cardi.jpg.dcfd730b62c59b8f65aae2a586dcefaa.jpg

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

No I think she's a talented rapper, it's the stuff she raps about that sux. Now don't get me wrong, I'm far from a prude, but WAP is just dumb and thats it. No idea how sining about wet ******* is supposed to be empowering to anyone? lol . I just feel like rappers overall have lost their touch, it used to be a movement for freedom and rights.

Today...its men singing about hoes and jewellery and cash, and women singing about wet *******s and anaconda *****es. It just stopped making sense overall. 

Everyone loves huge di*ks and wet *******s, no need for rappers to tell us this, it's just dumb :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 4
  • Like 2

Everybody is calling us out because we only stan pop queens, so everybody in the comments is dissing us for not knowing flash and other male stars..

But apparently he's a horrible dj, talking every 30 seconds, so he's a dj Khalid wannabe.  

She's an entertainer and a pop star. She's ok. She's not going anywhere..she represents this generation, like Nicki represented the previous hot 100 generation before streaming hit popularity

We love diamonds don't we Nicki 

9 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

No I think she's a talented rapper, it's the stuff she raps about that sux. Now don't get me wrong, I'm far from a prude, but WAP is just dumb and thats it. No idea how sining about wet ******* is supposed to be empowering to anyone? lol . I just feel like rappers overall have lost their touch, it used to be a movement for freedom and rights.

Today...its men singing about hoes and jewellery and cash, and women singing about wet *******s and anaconda *****es. It just stopped making sense overall. 

Everyone loves huge di*ks and wet *******s, no need for rappers to tell us this, it's just dumb :orangu_orangutan_ape:

LoLs I Agree! I missY Elliot 

He's not totally wrong. On a technical level, she's far from being the best rapper out there. But somehow, she knows how to take advantage of her capacities, she is empowering in the sense that she know how to let go and just express herself in the most unapologetic way, she doesn't seem like a control-freak, she seems more spontaneous and less self-aware than Nicki for example. Cardi is more expressive and even i'd say obnoxious in a way. But she has a vision and she is surrounded by a good team that knows how to market her.

She is very hungry for clout, she seems unstoppable, limitless, sky is the limit, it's why people like her.

She reminds me of Rihanna in a way, Rih isn't the best vocalist, the best performer or the best songwriter but she has that natural cool factor just like Cardi.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block