Justin Bieber covers GQ (upside down)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this Cheetoh finger dusted, Mountain Dew pant stained, hasn’t taken a shower in a month lookin *** just scored a second week at number one? 

He went from hot guy with a couple of tattoos to homeless hobo.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

justin-bieber-cover-gq-may-2021-03.jpg

this Cheetoh finger dusted, Mountain Dew pant stained, hasn’t taken a shower in a month lookin *** just scored a second week at number one? :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

SKSKSKS
You didn't have to drag that man like thisssss:orangu_orangutan_ape: 

• Haha 1

I’m still here for new Bieber and I like the some of the shots they kinda give me Britney RS vibes when she was on the dock near the lake cover and a vmag shoot. Idk why he didn’t smile in any  tho, the ripped up sofa doesn’t help against the Hobo look 

The tattoos, the 'k-fed' style, the excessive love sick songs combined w a constant melancholy disposition AINT IT

Believe / Journals era was his peak for me. I realize he was a lot younger but so was I alright? lol 

Confident GIF by Justin Bieber

Boyfriend GIF by Justin Bieber

Beauty And A Beat GIF by Justin Bieber

• Love 1

Ew...

When you get awful vibes FROM A MAGAZINE, you know something's wrong.

People need to understand that there are times in life for tranquility and introspection, I don't understand why he keeps trying to push it in the public eye when he clearly has things to work on by himself.

And to all the young people out there... It is OK to smile. It is actually nice. For you and for others. Try it. Make it cool again.