Was Sam Lutfi hired by Team CON? : A Research Thread

19 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

2019? You mean 2016? 

I tried searching them for them. No luck. I’m sure they’ll turn up on Twitter (for free) soon.

Funnily enough, Lutfi thinks LFB is funded by Lou. Would he lie? Lol

Also, regarding LFB, only one of them is a an actual lawyer, Darren Heitner, who represented Bryan Kuchar (@BKSyles) during his infamous legal battle with Lou.

The other two, K.risten C.higer aka Chigalicious studied law, but never took the bar exam, and instead works in HR. Malena Rubino is a UX designer.

Yes, sorry, I did mean 2016...I'd just posted about the 2019 phone call from Lutfi to Lynne and mixed up the two dates in my brain.

Well. Heitner would likely have access to the documents, so I that explains that part.

And he's associated with Bryan Kuchar? The pieces are starting to click into place for me.

None of these folks like to share their documents...I've reached out to them in the past and they won't acknowledge me. They like to have the "scoop."

I'm almost tempted to plunk down $100 and sign up for Trellis just for one month...And get in and download as many docs as I possibly can! 

As for Lutfi accusing LFB of being funded by Lou...He sounds a bit like Donald Trump with Russia. :eyes_britney_laugh:

• Haha 1

Yes. Im sure he was hired by Lou Taylor back in the day to help Britney go down on a spiral. People forget he used to call papparazzis and tell them where Britney was going to be and he even got some of them and took them to her house so they can take pictures and humanize her in front of the public. He is trash! For some reason they had a fall out and they throw him out of the bus.

This man is no good and he has been involved with both Courtney Love and Amanda Bynes, a total red flag! 

• Love 3
32 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Yes, sorry, I did mean 2016...I'd just posted about the 2019 phone call from Lutfi to Lynne and mixed up the two dates in my brain.

Well. Heitner would likely have access to the documents, so I that explains that part.

And he's associated with Bryan Kuchar? The pieces are starting to click into place for me.

None of these folks like to share their documents...I've reached out to them in the past and they won't acknowledge me. They like to have the "scoop."

I'm almost tempted to plunk down $100 and sign up for Trellis just for one month...And get in and download as many docs as I possibly can! 

As for Lutfi accusing LFB of being funded by Lou...He sounds a bit like Donald Trump with Russia. :eyes_britney_laugh:

Hold up with that payment for another day or two.

I have an idea - which may or may not work - to try to get the court documents for free, which involves contacting Bryan Freedman directly.

I’ll let you know. 

• Love 1
16 hours ago, derriereondisplay said:

I always find strange how he was around Courtney and Lindsay when both of them almost end up in a conservatorship.

Or they work together to harm people and create drama while they are controlling and gaining money, or they try to control in different ways. 

Larry was also Lindsay's manager when they were trying to get her in a cship

• Like 5
On 11/4/2021 at 2:52 PM, oscar0 said:

imagen

img?regionKey=MEh0Fq3brgFO14vuFK5CQg%3d%3d

Oh,fast,let's take away all children from parents   and castrate them who dare to have s**,go dancing,smoke,drink alcohol.   Quick.

I thought in the club is God knows what happend. And then you post that.:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Everything Kevin did was a lot worse. NOBODY would have thought then that he would get the children.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Maybe this is all off topic but after he sued Lynne and that hole thing played out in court, he got very quiet for years.  Publicly that is. 

He would hint things for sure but it was always vague. 

I remember at one point in time he was actually on this forum answering questions.  It was a mess and the crowd here was obviously a lot younger. 

I wish someone had screenshots of that. 

• Like 1

Everyone on team con is so silent about everything, he is loud and he shares evidence. IMHO he just likes the limelight and attention now as he did  back then, but for someone who could be part or could have been part of team con he is too much out there.

With every message he shares he could leak something against him, that would be too much of a risk. That´s why everyone is so silent (except JL).

29 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

Everyone on team con is so silent about everything, he is loud and he shares evidence. IMHO he just likes the limelight and attention now as he did  back then, but for someone who could be part or could have been part of team con he is too much out there.

With every message he shares he could leak something against him, that would be too much of a risk. That´s why everyone is so silent (except JL).

Have you ever played poker?

They (Lufti & JL), have very little to loose. And everything to gain. They are loud cause that’s how they play.

Lou, Larry and Jamie have EVERYTHING to loose. They keep their cards close to their chest for a reason, so they can keep their “power” in their hands. That’s how they play.

Just now, Justin Woodpond said:

Haven’t you ever played poker?

They (Lufti & JL), have very little to loose. And everything to gain. They are loud cause that’s how they play.

Lou, Larry and Jamie have EVERYTHING to loose. They keep their cards close to their chest for a reason, so they can keep their “power” in their hands and that how they play.

I am sorry but drugging someone is as much a crime as bugging a bedroom. So if you are guilty you´d sit your *** down and let the drama evolve around anyone else involved hoping it doesn´t hit yourself.

If JL and Lutfi are guilty then I´d say mere morally and not in the sense of prosecution like the rest of team con. The other people you named until now have stalled the game to stay with your metaphor but times running out they eventually will have to make a move and  we´ll see if investigation has given Rosengart the right cards to overthrow them.

He is registered as owning a gas station ( and court documents say he was a "consultant at his mom's gas station) 

The court docs say Lynne said papparazo reported to him "like a general"

https://casetext.com/case/lutfi-v-spears  

This might imply he has connections and influence in tabloid circles who do have power in the celebrity world. 

His side gig after the gas station and explain how he was able to insert himself in celebrity lives and now picks up gossip through the pap tabloid grapevine

32 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

I am sorry but drugging someone is as much a crime as bugging a bedroom. So if you are guilty you´d sit your *** down and let the drama evolve around anyone else involved hoping it doesn´t hit yourself.

If JL and Lutfi are guilty then I´d say mere morally and not in the sense of prosecution like the rest of team con. The other people you named until now have stalled the game to stay with your metaphor but times running out they eventually will have to make a move and  we´ll see if investigation has given Rosengart the right cards to overthrow them.

In poker no one knows what cards anyone is going to play unless that person gives it. JL is certainly loosing. Lutfi it’s not clear what he’s doing/after.

Rosengart is also keeping his cards close to his chest.

In law you have a thing called discovery, where early on the each party “tries” to gather evidence to to prove the other person is guilty/misguided by means of interrogatories, requests for production of documents, requests for admissions and depositions.

Lou, Robin and Larry are silent because they are not giving, or trying to not give Rosengart anything. Otherwise they could loose. And this is still a civil case, not a criminal one. If that changes then we can be sure there’s evidence of serious wrong doing. And they will have not choice but to lay their cards down.

It’s how the poker law works. “Poker face” all the way.

No need to be “sorry”. It (law) is not as cut and dry as we’d hope or think. 

• Like 2

So what about Sam Lutfi being involved with possibly KFed and Kaplan? Maybe he was hired to help remove Britney’s kids from her custody. That would explain why he was in cahoots with Lynne before he met Britney? Thoughts on this? Then Teamcon swooped in and formed the cship? Two separate parties with different intentions…and maybe Sam Lutfi kind of knew the scoop on both and played both to a degree? 

• Like 1

Wait so I think I'm misunderstanding this thing because what I understand is Lutfi's opposing party (a.k.a. Lynne) in that "Action" (the defamation suit) was, at the same time, a client of Lutfi's lawyer on some other matter? Did I get that right? That doesn't sound right... 

15 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

Wait so I think I'm misunderstanding this thing because what I understand is Lutfi's opposing party (a.k.a. Lynne) in that "Action" (the defamation suit) was, at the same time, a client of Lutfi's lawyer on some other matter? Did I get that right? That doesn't sound right... 

That's what I thought at first, too...

But if you break that first paragraph into two parts...

1) Lutfi was contacting opposing parties from his lawsuit against Lynne Spears. That could be:

• Lynne Spears
  • Jamie Spears
  • Britney Spears
  • One of their lawyers

2) Lutfi was also contacting one of Freedman's other clients. That client already had a restraining order against Lutfi.

The two don't necessarily have to be related...I don't think?

• Love 1

My next set of questions...

1) How many RO's did Lutfi have in 2009 that could be referenced in Freedman's paragraph?

2) Which of those RO's belonged to a client of Freedman's?

3) Who was the legal team for the "opposing parties," and could Lutfi have contacted one of them? 

It would be interesting to see the documents from Lutfi's lawsuit from Nov/Dec of 2009.