Was Sam Lutfi hired by Team CON? : A Research Thread

10 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I've never seen Lutfi as being against the CON.

He claims he is publicly, but his actions point to something completely different.

I believe Lutfi wanted to be a part of the CON...As recently as May 2019 he was encouraging Lynne to take the reins and replace Jamie as conservator.

He can tell all the tall tales he wants on Twitter...But his actions as captured through court documents tell a different story.

Very true! He was communicating with Lynne saying …”why should you have to sell mlm skincare products?” Implying she deserves more money from the cship. This would make sense why he was in contact with JL and Jamie Watson. Was he trying to conscience her to take over and that’s why JL got mad at her? 

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Frances Bean's ex was requesting an RO against him in December 2019...I believe that's why the others are listed in that case.

Note that there are no RO's listed in regard to Britney...Could it be because they were all arbitrated right out of existence before they went into effect?

Wait so the 2019 RO does not exist? I thought there was arbitration but they ended up issuing one but they had agreed on the terms. I think too much info is entering my brain lately and it's all mixed up in there

15 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Frances Bean's ex was requesting an RO against him in December 2019...I believe that's why the others are listed in that case.

Note that there are no RO's listed in regard to Britney...Could it be because they were all arbitrated right out of existence before they went into effect?

6 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

Wait so the 2019 RO does not exist? I thought there was arbitration but they ended up issuing one but they had agreed on the terms. I think too much info is entering my brain lately and it's all mixed up in there

They were arbitrated alright, but not out of existence.

spacer.png

spacer.png

I also found this related to Pennys’ ruling in June 2019

spacer.png

spacer.png

Notice the dates above, some form of arbitration is still happening in 2020. After Penny already ruled on a 5-year TRO in 2019.

What are they “hashing out” exactly?

It really is insane knowing that in 2019 Team Con spent $300,000 on Lufti matters and arbitration. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edit: btw I checked out Lufti’s address on Google maps. It’s a regular apartment close to Marina del Rey. He may be frugal, but nothing about it (or him) suggests he could afford any of the high profile attorneys he has been represented by. 

Forget about who hired him. Who’s funding him?

• Love 3
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, derriereondisplay said:

I always find strange how he was around Courtney and Lindsay when both of them almost end up in a conservatorship.

Or they work together to harm people and create drama while they are controlling and gaining money, or they try to control in different ways. 

AND Amanda

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

I mean we’re thinking Team Con, right? But it could be some as innocuous as Courtney Love who is bankrolling him.

She’s been out to get the Geryls (and Lou) for years.

Wow that thought had never even crossed my mind... that would certainly be a plot twist

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Andreuph said:

Very true! He was communicating with Lynne saying …”why should you have to sell mlm skincare products?” Implying she deserves more money from the cship. This would make sense why he was in contact with JL and Jamie Watson. Was he trying to conscience her to take over and that’s why JL got mad at her? 

He literally told her in that conversation that she should take the reins as conservator.

There was no talk about "freeing" Britney or terminating...Lutfi was encouraging Lynne to take control.

Did anyone keep a screencap or transcript of that phone call?

It's now missing off The Blast's website and I didn't grab it myself.

3 hours ago, Justin Woodpond said:

They were arbitrated alright, but not out of existence.

spacer.png

spacer.png

I also found this related to Pennys’ ruling in June 2019

spacer.png

spacer.png

Notice the dates above, some form of arbitration is still happening in 2020. After Penny already ruled on a 5-year TRO in 2019.

What are they “hashing out” exactly?

It really is insane knowing that in 2019 Team Con spent $300,000 on Lufti matters and arbitration. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edit: btw I checked out Lufti’s address on Google maps. It’s a regular apartment close to Marina del Rey. He may be frugal, but nothing about it (or him) suggests he could afford any of the high profile attorneys he has been represented by. 

Forget about who hired him. Who’s funding him?

You nailed it...It's not about who hired him in 2007.

It's about who's continuing to fund him in 2022.

The matter of the RO was still being discussed in September of 2020:

"Order to Show Cause Re: (Failure to Prosecute the Case;) - Held"

https://www.docketalarm.com/cases/California_State_Los_Angeles_County_Superior_Court/20STCP01095/BRITNEY_J._SPEARS_ACTING_BY_AND_THROUGH_JAMES_B._SPEARS_CONSERVATOR_OF_THE_ESTATE_OF_BRITNEY_J._SPEARS_VS_OSAMA_"SAM"_LUTFI/

And it appears Jamie gave up going after a reimbursement for legal fees in May of 2020:

https://www.docketalarm.com/cases/California_State_Los_Angeles_County_Superior_Court/19STRO03041/SPEARS_BRITNEY_J._VS_LUTFI_OSAMA_"SAM"/

I'd love to see the documents, but to me, it looks like they abandoned the RO by September.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

He literally told her in that conversation that she should take the reins as conservator.

There was no talk about "freeing" Britney or terminating...Lutfi was encouraging Lynne to take control.

Did anyone keep a screencap or transcript of that phone call?

It's now missing off The Blast's website and I didn't grab it myself.

pretty sure it's on my drive

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cc7rFHPjtFL3ldDVjelODAeNFQWxkKa7/view?usp=sharing

• Love 3

Has anyone seen the full court docs from the 2019 Bryan Freedman lawsuit with Lutfi?

I signed up for Trellis yesterday in an attempt to find them, but it's going to cost me $100 a month for a subscription.

I really want to know who is funding LFB...It's expensive to obtain court docs like that!

But then again, if you're a law student or a lawyer you probably already have a subscription anyway.

38 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Has anyone seen the full court docs from the 2019 Bryan Freedman lawsuit with Lutfi?

I signed up for Trellis yesterday in an attempt to find them, but it's going to cost me $100 a month for a subscription.

I really want to know who is funding LFB...It's expensive to obtain court docs like that!

But then again, if you're a law student or a lawyer you probably already have a subscription anyway.

2019? You mean 2016? 

I tried searching them for them. No luck. I’m sure they’ll turn up on Twitter (for free) soon.

Funnily enough, Lutfi thinks LFB is funded by Lou. Would he lie? Lol

Also, regarding LFB, only one of them is a an actual lawyer, Darren Heitner, who represented Bryan Kuchar (@BKSyles) during his infamous legal battle with Lou.

The other two, K.risten C.higer aka Chigalicious studied law, but never took the bar exam, and instead works in HR. Malena Rubino is a UX designer.

• Love 3