Was Sam Lutfi hired by Team CON? : A Research Thread

1 minute ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Any hunches on who is the source for the Daily Mail? I had suspected Andrew Wallet, but I’m not sure if that fits with this story.

LMAO!

We posted the exact same link at the exact same time.

My hunch would be Bryan Kuchar himself...But let me think about that one.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

LMAO!

We posted the exact same link at the exact same time.

My hunch would be Bryan Kuchar himself...But let me think about that one.

But I think someone from Team CON would have brokered an introduction between a journalist and Bryan. Bryan is a normal person so I doubt he would have talked to a journalist without direction from his lawyer. The DailyMail is an odd source for an exclusive, especially bc this is a US lawsuit. Isn’t DailyMail almost exclusively U.K. news?

2 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

But I think someone from Team CON would have brokered an introduction between a journalist and Bryan. Bryan is a normal person so I doubt he would have talked to a journalist without direction from his lawyer. The DailyMail is an odd source for an exclusive, especially bc this is a US lawsuit. Isn’t DailyMail almost exclusively U.K. news?

DailyMail is go-to source for a lot of Britney news...Going back to the early days.

2007:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-439732/Britney-Be-friend.html

2021:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9796743/Britney-Spears-former-friend-talks-living-conservatorship.html

This part is interesting:

"Later that month, an anonymous person registered http://loumtaylor.net and posted a replica of Bryan’s site, adding a disclaimer that the site did not belong to Bryan. (To this day, no one knows who owned the site.)"

Link: https://twitter.com/freebritneyla/status/1225861532145221632

But now, guess who owns that website?

https://loutaylor.net/

So who created this second website? My guess is good ol' Lou herself. 

• Like 1

@Steel Magnolia you singlehandedly keep all of team con on their toes with your research; im sure you're in their nightmares.

we don't often talk about this, but im pretty sure exhale has played a big role in the research of information regarding the conservatorship - im sure all documentaries checked up here before airing their stuff and used us as source (an then went a verified) as well as probably even rosengard.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
19 minutes ago, leviathan said:

@Steel Magnolia you singlehandedly keep all of team con on their toes with your research; im sure you're in their nightmares.

we don't often talk about this, but im pretty sure exhale has played a big role in the research of information regarding the conservatorship - im sure all documentaries checked up here before airing their stuff and used us as source (an then went a verified) as well as probably even rosengard.

Oh, goodness!

That would be so cool if that was what was actually happening...That's the entire goal! :matches:

But it really is a team effort...There are so many super sleuths who have contributed to these research threads including:

@RebellionSparkles @Applejack @Tar_isa @DuranDuran @Justin Woodpond @B. Leigh @Ghoulia  @Paxton

@PrincessAkwa @TimeSpaceJoyLoveKnee @Andreuph @Onyx1Boss @Letslearn

And I'm sure I'm forgetting many others...Sometimes people switch their usernames and I don't always clue in as to who is posting.

Plus, I've been tracking this since 2008, so there are some original sleuths from X17 and JFXOnline who contributed as well...People like Carmela Kelly, Mel, Crissy and Elisa...They may still be here under a different name. I don't know. I've lost track.

Either way, I'm super grateful to have so many people who contribute their knowledge...Thanks, ya'll. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Love 8
27 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Oh, goodness!

That would be so cool if that was what was actually happening...That's the entire goal! :matches:

But it really is a team effort...There are so many super sleuths who have contributed to these research threads including:

@RebellionSparkles @Applejack @Tar_isa @DuranDuran @Justin Woodpond @B. Leigh @Ghoulia  @Paxton

And I'm sure I'm forgetting many others...Sometimes people switch their usernames and I don't always clue in as to who is posting.

Plus, I've been tracking this since 2008, so there are some original sleuths from X17 and JFXOnline who contributed as well...People like Carmela Kelly, Mel, Crissy and Elisa...They may still be here under a different name. I don't know. I've lost track.

Either way, I'm super grateful to have so many people who contribute their knowledge...Thanks, ya'll. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

you’re a king.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

This part is interesting:

"Later that month, an anonymous person registered http://loumtaylor.net and posted a replica of Bryan’s site, adding a disclaimer that the site did not belong to Bryan. (To this day, no one knows who owned the site.)"

Link: https://twitter.com/freebritneyla/status/1225861532145221632

But now, guess who owns that website?

https://loutaylor.net/

So who created this second website? My guess is good ol' Lou herself. 

Ahhh…this makes sense! I wish Bryan would do an AMA about what it is like to get sued by Lou Taylor.

13 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Oh, goodness!

Look, I'm honored to be mentioned here but really I'm no sleuth, I only go into the rabbit holes you guys open and chime in now and then! The work you put in to develop these threads and the way some of you guys actually investigate, that's the real deal. And the fact that you've been doing this sonce 2008...wow. I really really hope Britney's legal team sees your work and uses it to further their investigation.

• Love 2

The October 2007 date...

Remember how we were talking in the "Was Britney Railroaded into Rehab?" thread about how October 2007 was a date that only Lutfi wanted to perpetuate? We saw where his spokesperson, Michael Sands, appeared to be the only person saying Lutfi was "inserted into Britney's life" during that date, when I originally thought Lynne mentioned it in her declaration? (I was wrong — she didn't.)

Then I found an E! article about Lynne's declaration and it also said that Lutfi was inserted into Britney's life "in October 2007." I wondered if perhaps Michael Sands had included it in a press release he had personally sent to E!

Well...

Take a look at the original RO application from February 1, 2008 prepared by Geraldine Wyle...

Page 5, Point No. 5: "Britney met Mr. Lufi in or about October 2007. Mr. Lutfi has essentially moved into Britney's home and has purported to take control of her life, home, and finances."

Link: https://ll-media.extratv.com/archive/images/news/0205spearsorderpdf.pdf

So...

This goes a step further...Here we have a lawyer for James Spears not only claiming that Lufi was "inserted into her life in October 2007," as Michael Sands stated, but that he met Britney in or about October 2007.

Why would Team CON want the public to think that Britney met Lutfi in October 2007?

What occurred prior to October 2007 that they were trying to hide?

Related:

• Love 1

Note that in the original RO application, it was suggested that Lutfi stay 250 yards from:

• UCLA Medical Centre
  • Parents' homes
  • Siblings' homes
  • Childrens' homes
  • Britney's homes

I'm going to suggest that what James Spears was most concerned about was the "parents' homes."

At this point, I don't believe the RO's over the past 14 years have ever been about Britney.

At this point, I suspect that James Spears has been most concerned with keeping Lutfi away from Lynne:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

The October 2007 date...

Remember how we were talking in the "Was Britney Railroaded into Rehab?" thread about how October 2007 was a date that only Lutfi wanted to perpetuate? We saw where his spokesperson, Michael Sands, appeared to be the only person saying Lutfi was "inserted into Britney's life" during that date, when I originally thought Lynne mentioned it in her declaration? (I was wrong — she didn't.)

Then I found an E! article about Lynne's declaration and it also said that Lutfi was inserted into Britney's life "in October 2007." I wondered if perhaps Michael Sands had included it in a press release he had personally sent to E!

Well...

Take a look at the original RO application from February 1, 2008 prepared by Geraldine Wyle...

Page 5, Point No. 5: "Britney met Mr. Lufi in or about October 2007. Mr. Lutfi has essentially moved into Britney's home and has purported to take control of her life, home, and finances."

Link: https://ll-media.extratv.com/archive/images/news/0205spearsorderpdf.pdf

So...

This goes a step further...Here we have a lawyer for James Spears not only claiming that Lufi was "inserted into her life in October 2007," as Michael Sands stated, but that he met Britney in or about October 2007.

Why would Team CON want the public to think that Britney met Lutfi in October 2007?

What occurred prior to October 2007 that they were trying to hide?

Related:

DING DING DIN DING DING! I have to process the implications. Lutfi, Sands, and Eardley eventually work together...hmmm...so Sands (maybe?) knows the truthful timeline about Lutfi.

So these are the facts...

original RO says Lutfi "inserted" into B's life October 2007. We know this statement is false because we see Lutfi and Lynne at dancing with the stars in May 2007. The current super sleuth consensus is the Lutfi became part of B's life Feb 2007.

Can you remind me when Sand's mentions October 2007? I cant find it rn

• Like 2
55 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Note that in the original RO application, it was suggested that Lutfi stay 250 yards from:

• UCLA Medical Centre
  • Parents' homes
  • Siblings' homes
  • Childrens' homes
  • Britney's homes

I'm going to suggest that what James Spears was most concerned about was the "parents' homes."

At this point, I don't believe the RO's over the past 14 years have ever been about Britney.

At this point, I suspect that James Spears has been most concerned with keeping Lutfi away from Lynne:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

That would make sense, since he doesn't officially have power over Lynne.  I found this odd - in this doc https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/16794622/17/1/conservatorship-of-britney-jean-spears-v-britney-j-spears/  (EXHIBIT Notice of Lodging of February 14, 2008 Probate Court Transcript in Connection with Motion to Remand to MOTION to Remand Case to Probate Department of Los Angeles Superior Court 5 filed by Miscellaneous James P. Spears. (Attachments: # 1 Exhibit A (2.14.08 Probate Court Transcript))(Wexler, Jeffrey) (Entered: 02/20/2008)

pp6-8: MS. WYLE: WE HAVE ISSUES REGARDING THE T.R.O. SERVICE THAT WE'D LIKE TO BRING UP WITH YOUR HONOR... WE HAVE -- SINCE THE ORDERS WERE ISSUED ON FEBRUARY 1ST, WE HAVE BEEN USING GREAT EFFORT TO GET MR. LUTFI SERVED. WE HAVE SPENT --OUR INVESTIGATORS HAVE SPENT ALMOST 200 HOURS DOING SO.  WE BELIEVE -- WE'VE BEEN TO THE HOSPITAL, STAKED OUT HIS RESIDENCE, DONE MANY THINGS THAT WE PREFER NOT TO MAKE A MATTER OF RECORD ON SO WE CAN CONTINUE TO DO THEM. WE BELIEVE THAT -- IN FACT, WE HAVE INFORMATION THAT HE IS IN FACT INTENTIONALLY AVOIDING SERVICE AT LEAST."

200 hours doing many things "we prefer not to make a matter of record" trying to serve Lutfi with a subpoena to sit for a deposition? That's a lot of time!  Lutfi really didn't want to play along with Jamie/Lou's con plans? This seems so odd.  

• Love 2
  • Like 2