Was Sam Lutfi hired by Team CON? : A Research Thread

23 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

That's what I thought at first, too...

But if you break that first paragraph into two parts...

1) Lutfi was contacting opposing parties from his lawsuit against Lynne Spears. That could be:

• Lynne Spears
  • Jamie Spears
  • Britney Spears
  • One of their lawyers

2) Lutfi was also contacting one of Freedman's other clients. That client already had a restraining order against Lutfi.

The two don't necessarily have to be related...I don't think?

Ahhhh yeah yeah that makes much more sense, thank you!!

I just found an article where they talk about some of Lutfi's ROs, not sure if the last one might have been still active in 2009?

https://www.denverpost.com/2008/02/05/spears-manager-has-history-of-restraining-orders/ 

Nearly at the end of the article: "In April 2007, an Orange County Superior Court granted a restraining order against Lutfi for 29-year-old Danny Haines"

EDIT: The name also appears in the Courtney Love case you brought up the other day

On 1/20/2022 at 11:54 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

Side note...

It appears as if Lutfi was slapped with an RO in the Freedman case as well...It's referenced in the 2019 case with Courtney Love:

3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

That's what I thought at first, too...

But if you break that first paragraph into two parts...

1) Lutfi was contacting opposing parties from his lawsuit against Lynne Spears. That could be:

• Lynne Spears
  • Jamie Spears
  • Britney Spears
  • One of their lawyers

2) Lutfi was also contacting one of Freedman's other clients. That client already had a restraining order against Lutfi.

The two don't necessarily have to be related...I don't think?

So from this document it shows he was in contact with people who put RO's on him, yet continued to engage in his plans/discussions etc? 

What substantial settlement is mentioned here this was long after the he settled with Lynne?

He, by the way, claims he won that case against Lynne but I remember clearly how the conclusion was she didn't intentionally (she believed that to be true) write false information on purpose because she believed it to be real. Same with her declaration. 

Knowing what we know no, that's debatable.

Edited by PrincessAkwa
Typo
31 minutes ago, PrincessAkwa said:

So from this document it shows he was in contact with people who put RO's on him, yet continued to engage in his plans/discussions etc? 

What substantial settlement is mentioned here this was long after the he settled with Lynne?

He, by the way, claims he won that case against Lynne but I remember clearly how the conclusion was she didn't intentionally (she believed that to be true) write false information on purpose because she believed it to be real. Same with her declaration. 

Knowing what we know no, that's debatable.

Lutfi didn't settle with Lynne until 2016...Freedman sued Lutfi not long after to recoup his expenses from when he first took on the case in 2009.

The RO...

I re-read that paragraph again...

Freedman is saying that Lutfi contacted one of Freedman's other clients, for the purposes of an activity that would violate a restraining order.

Here's my guess...

1) That Lutfi contacted Lynne Spears in Nov/Dec 2009 (first part of the paragraph).

2) That Lutfi contacted one of Freedman's other clients (Who? He's a big shot Hollywood entertainment lawyer) to reach out to Britney, which would violate the restraining order (second part of paragraph).

I believe that second RO from 2009 only applied to Britney, not to Lynne or Jamie...But I could be wrong. I need to see the court documents for the RO.

The RO's...

In each case, it's not Britney or Lynne asking for the restraining orders...It's Jamie!

Jamie Spears could have been using the RO's to prevent not just Britney, but also Lynne from communicating with Lutfi.

What if...

What if Lynne's been thinking of trying to overthrow the conservatorship the entire time? What if 2019 wasn't the first time that Lutfi suggested to her that she should be in charge? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

8 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Lutfi didn't settle with Lynne until 2016...Freedman sued Lutfi not long after to recoup his expenses from when he first took on the case in 2009.

The RO...

I re-read that paragraph again...

Freedman is saying that Lutfi contacted one of Freedman's other clients, for the purposes of an activity that would violate a restraining order.

Here's my guess...

1) That Lutfi contacted Lynne Spears in Nov/Dec 2009 (first part of the paragraph).

2) That Lutfi contacted one of Freedman's other clients (Who? He's a big shot Hollywood entertainment lawyer) to reach out to Britney, which would violate the restraining order (second part of paragraph).

I believe that second RO from 2009 only applied to Britney, not to Lynne or Jamie...But I could be wrong. I need to see the court documents for the RO.

Ah, I didn't know they settled so late! Thanks for clarifying. 

I also wondered who he reached out to.  That's bold. Sam's record tells me it was someone vulnerable in need of a "friend" and "sober coach". 

What gives him the right to reach out to any client? 

53 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

The RO's...

In each case, it's not Britney or Lynne asking for the restraining orders...It's Jamie!

Jamie Spears could have been using the RO's to prevent not just Britney, but also Lynne from communicating with Lutfi.

What if...

What if Lynne's been thinking of trying to overthrow the conservatorship the entire time? What if 2019 wasn't the first time that Lutfi suggested to her that she should be in charge? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

That is a possibility. But many fear James spears, he can be intimidating, allegedly.  

Lynne as an conservator?  Maybe. Britney wrote she was all for it and her dad too dumb to come up with the idea. I believe she swooped in to take over and give Britney a little more freedom and more time with her children, get her back to work etc.. 

I have a feeling there are two camps here as times goes on in the c-ship: sam lutfi/Lynne and team lou/jaime lynn/jaime. I am not sure if Brian, might re-watch the interview. 

Edited by PrincessAkwa
Typo
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, PrincessAkwa said:

Ah, I didn't know they settled so late! Thanks for clarifying. 

I also wondered who he reached out to.  That's bold. Sam's record tells me it was someone vulnerable in need of a "friend" and "sober coach". 

What gives him the right to reach out to any client? 

As an example of who Lutfi could have reached out to...

At the time, Bryan Freedman was representing Perez Hilton in a lawsuit:

https://ftllp.com/perez-hilton-claims-victory-and-plugs-new-book-after-black-eyed-peas-manager-apologizes/

Lutfi could have been reaching out to someone like Perez, hoping that Perez would contact Britney on his behalf...And was claiming that Freedman was all for it.

Again, that's just an example, but I think that could be the scenario that Freedman is implying with that paragraph.

5 minutes ago, PrincessAkwa said:

That is a possibility. But many fear James spears, he can be intimidating, allegedly.  

Lynne as an conservator?  Maybe. Britney wrote she was all for it and her dad too dumb to come up with the idea. I believe she swooped in to take over and give Britney a little more freedom and more time with her children, get her back to work etc.. 

I have a feeling there are two camps here as times goes on in the c-ship: sam lutfi/Lynne and team lou/jaime lynn/jaime. I am not sure if Brian, bight re-watch the interview. 

YES!

Two camps are emerging...

Camp #1) Lynne Spears/Sam Lutfi/Lou Taylor — The originators of the idea for the conservatorship. Operating together as early as February 2007.

“Right before Britney went into Promises, after she shaved her head, I got an anonymous call from a man while I was driving in Los Angeles. There are ***** planted in Britney’s Malibu home,” he said, going on to tell me that it was a conspiracy between Kevin and Britney’s assistants to make my daughter look like a bad mother.” (Lynne Spears, "Through The Storm," page 165)

Camp #2) Jamie Spears/Lou Taylor — The camp that actually pulled it off. Jamie then applies for three different RO's to prevent Camp #1 from displacing him (Feb. 2008, Jan. 2009, May 2019).

Lou M. Taylor travels between both in 2007, using Lutfi to keep tabs on "the prize." She then burns Camp #1 in order to elevate Camp #2 to power.

How brilliant of her. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

As an example of who Lutfi could have reached out to...

At the time, Bryan Freedman was representing Perez Hilton in a lawsuit:

https://ftllp.com/perez-hilton-claims-victory-and-plugs-new-book-after-black-eyed-peas-manager-apologizes/

Lutfi could have been reaching out to someone like Perez, hoping that Perez would contact Britney on his behalf...And was claiming that Freedman was all for it.

Again, that's just an example, but I think that could be the scenario that Freedman is implying with that paragraph.

That makes perfect sense. I only wonder why since Perez has stated Britney was content with the c-ship not that long ago (before the hearing). 

And I always wondered why Perez was in the intro of Circus. He straight up bullied Britney and was pretty darn abusive. 

What I see are so many flip floppy people that took advantage of Britney. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, PrincessAkwa said:

That makes perfect sense. I only wonder why since Perez has stated Britney was content with the c-ship not that long ago (before the hearing). 

And I always wondered why Perez was in the intro of Circus. He straight up bullied Britney and was pretty darn abusive. 

What I see are so many flip floppy people that took advantage of Britney. 

Freedman would have had multiple clients in late 2009, so in reality it could have been anyone that Lutfi was reaching out to.

However...

The "opposing parties" element is pretty interesting...The court document says that even after Freedman requested that he stop, Lutfi "continued to engage in such activities."

Only Freedman would be able to say for sure...But my bets are on it being Lynne Spears.

Especially after this conversation occurring an entire 10 years later:

spacer.png

45 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Freedman would have had multiple clients in late 2009, so in reality it could have been anyone that Lutfi was reaching out to.

However...

The "opposing parties" element is pretty interesting...The court document says that even after Freedman requested that he stop, Lutfi "continued to engage in such activities."

Only Freedman would be able to say for sure...But my bets are on it being Lynne Spears.

Especially after this conversation occurring an entire 10 years later:

spacer.png

That is a possibility too. I read that a while ago. Obviously something set Lynne off to hire lawyers. I wonder what the motives were. 

So it's on paper Lutfi was willing to pay for lawyers and expect nothing in return. Yet she wants Britney to pay the fees. 

But it's... Unsettling. He has been talking about how she doesn't need a c-ship, started the Britney movement (his statement), but he encourages Lynne to take over and get what "she deserves". That is not someone who wants Britney out of the c-ship, that's someone looking for revenge. 

• Love 2

Have we ever discussed Chad Hummel? I'm not sure where to post about him. In the Lufti thread or elsewhere?? his website says he was involved in the permanent restraining order (...i thought a permanent restraining order was never given..?)

"Lead trial counsel for Britney Spears, conservatorship, and business management in successful prosecution of a permanent restraining order and in prior disputes regarding management."

12 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Have we ever discussed Chad Hummel? I'm not sure where to post about him. In the Lufti thread or elsewhere?? his website says he was involved in the permanent restraining order (...i thought a permanent restraining order was never given..?)

"Lead trial counsel for Britney Spears, conservatorship, and business management in successful prosecution of a permanent restraining order and in prior disputes regarding management."

I've seen his name come up but was never certain what his role was.

I guess we just found out!

I'd like to go over the dates that are in the document you posted in the "Missing Documents" thread and add them to the "Chronological Timeline." Mr. Hummel's name is now going to come up quite a bit over the years, isn't it?

Sorry if this has already been posted (I don't really know how to search this forum)...I think Sam Lutfi worked with Mark Kaplan and Kevin Federline and that Kaplan and Federline were working in conjunction with Jamie and Team Con. I think Team Con realised Lutfi was an unnecessary liability, paid him some money and then cut him loose.

Firstly: Sam Lutfi is a predator (see: Danny Haines, the restraining order for trying to corrupt a minor, Isaiah Silva case and more). What is the likelihood that multiple predators were converging on Britney all at the same time? What is the likelihood that Team Con (Lou Taylor/Spears Family) and Lutfi just happened to be circling at the same time and that the destabilising presence one Sam Lutfi would benefit Team Con so completely?

I've been taught, when you hear hoof beats, think horses, not zebras and I think this holds true with the conservatorship. With this in mind, I think it is unlikely two seperate groups with nefarious intent would be converging on a single target at exactly the same time and that their attacks would compliment each other so well.

Secondly: I think the conservatorship was voluntary in the sense Britney was coerced to agree to it with her children being used as collateral. Obviously, several news stories and documentaries have cooperated this.

In order for this to have been executed, Team Con had to be sure they had the children - which they did because Britney had lost custody before the conservatorship came into place. Britney only had visitation.

At the same time Britney is constantly set up to look poorly in the media and Predator Sam Lutfi arrives on the scene. Her behaviour as it played out in the media is purported to have been instrumental in Federline winning in Family Court.

I think Lutfi provided the destabilising influence Team Con needed to make their move to take control of the children.

Some other random thoughts on the subject:

- In Lynne's book she talks about a call she received from Lutfi where he claimed someone was planting ***** at Britney's. How did he get Lynne's cell number? How did he know about these planted *****...was he the one asked to plant the ***** and he thought he could use the situation to his advantage?

- Sam Lutfi, Lou M Taylor and Mark Vincent Kaplan have all played a part in Courtney Love's story. Sam Lutfi was Courtney's "manager". He dealt ***** to Francis Bean Cobain (emails about refilling the "cookie jar" are exhibits in the Isaiah Silva case). Courtney Love now has a restraining order against him. Love has accused Lucifer Taylor of having attempted to put her into a conservatorship in order to gain rights to Kurt Cobain's estate (valued at $450 million as of 2019) and has also called out Kaplan on Twitter. What is the likelihood that all three players appear in both stories playing nefarious rolls?

- Sam Lutfi committed dastardly deeds before and after he entered Britney's life (again, Isaiah Silva case where Silva alleges attempted ******). What is the likelihood he paused playing the villain just to "help" Britney.

- Britney and K-Fed had a prenuptial agreement, so the only way he would get substantial money from Brit would be child support. I've heard Brit pays $40K/month for each child (I'm not sure about this figure). If this is true, it's would serve as a pretty big motivator to participate in the criminal conspiracy.

- Sam Lutfi was present both instances Britney was placed under 5150. 

- Why was there such an intense media presence at the second 5150? The one where Britney has Jayden in the bathroom with her. It has been rumoured that one of Brit's friend told her it was okay to keep the boys that extra hour and to finish feeding Jayden in the bathroom. What if the person who told her this was Sam Lutfi while he simultaneously orchestrated the media presence and over-blown nature of the incident which led to the 5150? 

- In Lynne's book she talk about acquiescing to the conservatorship and that Lucifer Taylor said something about taking a minute and praying and fasting. What if, by "praying and fasting" Lucifer meant, let me orchestrate the media feeding frenzy of the second 5150 hold in conjunction with Predator Sam Lutfi and find a sympathetic judge who will strip Britney of her rights without question?

I'm in the VERY early stages of framing this theory, but I think it's really important to look into Lutfi now that Britney is free and I've seen key players in the #FreeBritney movement go so far as to call him a "hero". I worry that, by branding him as such, we may be overlooking the key roll he likely played in the execution of the conservatorship AND we may be opening the door for him to continue to prey upon young and talented women.

Obviously, all of this is theory and speculation. I'm continuing to dig into this infamous character. I whole heartedly believe he was tied to Team Con somehow and that he hasn't spoken out because it would be mutually assured destruction (i.e. he couldn't speak out about Team Con without implicating himself in their criminal conspiracy). I don't know if he is tied to Team Con via Kaplan and Federline, but that seems the most likely to me.

I would LOVE if you guys could poke holes in this theory and provide your thoughts.

Meanwhile, I would hope we stop talking about Sam Lutfi, most especially in a way that might cast him as any sort of hero.

• Love 6
On 1/28/2022 at 5:04 PM, What The Actual Bleep said:

Sorry if this has already been posted (I don't really know how to search this forum)...I think Sam Lutfi worked with Mark Kaplan and Kevin Federline and that Kaplan and Federline were working in conjunction with Jamie and Team Con. I think Team Con realised Lutfi was an unnecessary liability, paid him some money and then cut him loose.

Firstly: Sam Lutfi is a predator (see: Danny Haines, the restraining order for trying to corrupt a minor, Isaiah Silva case and more). What is the likelihood that multiple predators were converging on Britney all at the same time? What is the likelihood that Team Con (Lou Taylor/Spears Family) and Lutfi just happened to be circling at the same time and that the destabilising presence one Sam Lutfi would benefit Team Con so completely?

I've been taught, when you hear hoof beats, think horses, not zebras and I think this holds true with the conservatorship. With this in mind, I think it is unlikely two seperate groups with nefarious intent would be converging on a single target at exactly the same time and that their attacks would compliment each other so well.

Secondly: I think the conservatorship was voluntary in the sense Britney was coerced to agree to it with her children being used as collateral. Obviously, several news stories and documentaries have cooperated this.

In order for this to have been executed, Team Con had to be sure they had the children - which they did because Britney had lost custody before the conservatorship came into place. Britney only had visitation.

At the same time Britney is constantly set up to look poorly in the media and Predator Sam Lutfi arrives on the scene. Her behaviour as it played out in the media is purported to have been instrumental in Federline winning in Family Court.

I think Lutfi provided the destabilising influence Team Con needed to make their move to take control of the children.

- In Lynne's book she talks about a call she received from Lutfi where he claimed someone was planting ***** at Britney's. How did he get Lynne's cell number? How did he know about these planted *****...was he the one asked to plant the ***** and he thought he could use the situation to his advantage?

- Sam Lutfi, Lou M Taylor and Mark Vincent Kaplan have all played a part in Courtney Love's story. Sam Lutfi was Courtney's "manager". He dealt ***** to Francis Bean Cobain (emails about refilling the "cookie jar" are exhibits in the Isaiah Silva case). Courtney Love now has a restraining order against him. Love has accused Lucifer Taylor of having attempted to put her into a conservatorship in order to gain rights to Kurt Cobain's estate (valued at $450 million as of 2019) and has also called out Kaplan on Twitter. What is the likelihood that all three players appear in both stories playing nefarious rolls?

- Sam Lutfi committed dastardly deeds before and after he entered Britney's life (again, Isaiah Silva case where Silva alleges attempted ******). What is the likelihood he paused playing the villain just to "help" Britney.

- Britney and K-Fed had a prenuptial agreement, so the only way he would get substantial money from Brit would be child support. I've heard Brit pays $40K/month for each child (I'm not sure about this figure). If this is true, it's would serve as a pretty big motivator to participate in the criminal conspiracy.

- Why was there such an intense media presence at the second 5150? The one where Britney has Jayden in the bathroom with her. It has been rumoured that one of Brit's friend told her it was okay to keep the boys that extra hour and to finish feeding Jayden in the bathroom. What if the person who told her this was Sam Lutfi while he simultaneously orchestrated the media presence and over-blown nature of the incident which led to the 5150? 

- In Lynne's book she talk about acquiescing to the conservatorship and that Lucifer Taylor said something about taking a minute and praying and fasting. What if, by "praying and fasting" Lucifer meant, let me orchestrate the media feeding frenzy of the second 5150 hold in conjunction with Predator Sam Lutfi and find a sympathetic judge who will strip Britney of her rights without question?

I'm in the VERY early stages of framing this theory, but I think it's really important to look into Lutfi now that Britney is free and I've seen key players in the #FreeBritney movement go so far as to call him a "hero". I worry that, by branding him as such, we may be overlooking the key roll he likely played in the execution of the conservatorship AND we may be opening the door for him to continue to prey upon young and talented women.

Obviously, all of this is theory and speculation. I'm continuing to dig into this infamous character. I whole heartedly believe he was tied to Team Con somehow and that he hasn't spoken out because it would be mutually assured destruction (i.e. he couldn't speak out about Team Con without implicating himself in their criminal conspiracy). I don't know if he is tied to Team Con via Kaplan and Federline, but that seems the most likely to me.

I would LOVE if you guys could poke holes in this theory and provide your thoughts.

Meanwhile, I would hope we stop talking about Sam Lutfi, most especially in a way that might cast him as any sort of hero.

The only hole here to poke is...Was Lutfi hired by Kaplan, Larry, or Lou?

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

The only here to poke is...Was Lutfi hired by Kaplan, or by Larry, or by Lou?

I’m gonna have to say Kaplan/KFed I don’t think he’s ever had anything negative to say about them. I believe he even praise KFed recently? I could be wrong about that. But his connections and insider knowledge of the customs battle and the planted ***** screams that he worked with them. Idk it’s just my gut feeling. He plays both sides to get what he wants. 

• Like 1

I've never seen this before...

Does anyone have any further information? Did it pop up in any court documents?

"Kuchar claims that Taylor hired a private investigator to impersonate Lufti and then contact Kuchar to determine if he had any involvement in the websites. 

'She took it too far here, and her legal team executed unethical practices,' he says. 

'For the record, I have never even spoken to the man. Lou’s complete disregard for professionalism is embarrassing coming from someone as prominent as she holds herself out to be.'

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7479053/FreeBritney-supporter-sued-Britney-Spears-business-manager-fights-back.html

• Like 1
On 1/28/2022 at 3:04 PM, What The Actual Bleep said:

Thank u for posting all of this, i have been thinking this for so long as each and every small tiny dot of info was slowly unsurfaced to us 

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...

Ironing out the details and timeline of Bryan Kuchar’s lawsuit with Lou Taylor might help explain Lutfi’s relevance and role in the CON.

Revisiting the Bryan Kuchar lawsuit and timeline…

lawsuit with Bryan starts June 2019. Lawyer representing Lou is Sperry, not Charles Harder (the infamous First Amendment lawyer)…I’m not sure if this means the Lou had not yet hired Charles Harder, or Harder refused the case bc it was obviously frivolous 

May 2019–charges for “Lutfi Matter” in 12th accounting - Wasser

Allegedly Lou hired a PI to pretend they were Sam Lutfi (an intimidation tactic?) who spoke with Bryan Kuchar

Lou charges these legal fees to Britney’s estate…but I believe all these charges are in the redacted section. We learn about these charges when Ingham or Lynne filed objections (I think it was Lynne’s objections)

Generally this was a tough time for the CON—Wallet had left and Jamie was presumably having a tough time finding a way to secure a $50-60mm CON bond.

Lutfi sends a letter to Lynne around this time about “hire a lawyer”

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Ironing out the details and timeline of Bryan Kuchar’s lawsuit with Lou Taylor might help explain Lutfi’s relevance and role in the CON.

Revisiting the Bryan Kuchar lawsuit and timeline…

lawsuit with Bryan starts June 2019. Lawyer representing Lou is Sperry, not Charles Harder (the infamous First Amendment lawyer)…I’m not sure if this means the Lou had not yet hired Charles Harder, or Harder refused the case bc it was obviously frivolous 

May 2019–charges for “Lutfi Matter” in 12th accounting - Wasser

Allegedly Lou hired a PI to pretend they were Sam Lutfi (an intimidation tactic?) who spoke with Bryan Kuchar

Lou charges these legal fees to Britney’s estate…but I believe all these charges are in the redacted section. We learn about these charges when Ingham or Lynne filed objections (I think it was Lynne’s objections)

Generally this was a tough time for the CON—Wallet had left and Jamie was presumably having a tough time finding a way to secure a $50-60mm CON bond.

Lutfi sends a letter to Lynne around this time about “hire a lawyer”

This six-month period certainly was a bad time for Lou!

It makes sense that Lou and Lynne had a falling out at a certain point...Lutfi honed right in on that.

Key dates:

Apr. 29, 2019 - Sam Lutfi sends Lynne Spears a long message and $1,000, asking her to lawyer up and fight for control of the conservatorship. He tells her the "b gram girls would like to speak to you as well."

May 6, 2019 - Lynne Spears files to retain Louisiana attorney Gladstone N. Jones III and to become an interested party in Britney's conservatorship.

May 8, 2019 - A five-year restraining order is issued against Sam Lutfi, ordering him to stay away from Britney Spears, her parents, and two children.

May 8, 2019 - Lynne Spears' request to retain legal counsel is fast-tracked and approved by the probate court in time for an upcoming May 10th hearing.

June 3, 2019 - Lou M. Taylor sends a "cease & desist" letter to Britney fan Bryan S. Kuchar for creating loumtaylor.com and loumtaylor.net. She pays her personal legal fees out of Britney's estate.

July 1, 2019 - Lou M. Taylor files a lawsuit against Britney fan Bryan S. Kuchar for creating loumtaylor.com and loumtaylor.net.

Aug. 8, 2019 - James Spears pays $49,545.00 from Britney's estate to secure a bond with Bond Services of California, LLC. The bond covers the period from March 5, 2019 to March 5, 2020.

Aug. 24, 2019 - Sean Preston and James Spears get into an argument at James' condo. Sean locks himself in a room and James breaks down the door, shaking him.

Sept. 3, 2019 - A restraining order is issued against James Spears, ordering him to stay away from Sean and Jayden following the altercation.

Sept. 9, 2019 - Jodi Montgomery is named as Britney's temporary conservator of her person. She has already served as her "care manager" for over a year.

Nov. 12, 2019 - Lou M. Taylor emails Jamie Spears to address the 5% commission that Tri-Star Sports & Entertainment Group receives for their business management services. Since Britney is no longer working, Taylor requests, "...a floor of $500k a year." 

• Love 1
  • Like 1