Was Sam Lutfi hired by Team CON? : A Research Thread

9 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

Didn't he contact Jenny Eliscu to smuggle the papers from the attorney (i forget the name) in that toilet? Also wasn't his sister smuggling phones? I don't think he was going truly against the con, don't take me wrong, that's why I wrote "(wether real or apparent, that's another discussion)", but at least he kind of performed that role.

That said, I am now backtracking from what I said in my earlier post because I no longer believe Cade was talking about Larry.

I just saw this https://twitter.com/lawyersforbrit/status/1484190286880329732?s=20 

Well well LFB is back.

We knew he was playing both sides but to who’s advantage? 

Lufti is either a genius or a dip****. I suspect the latter. It’s why Eardley never had a chance.

So who’s his contact in team Con?

It begins with L

17 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

I mean Larry’s been with Britney since 1995 (27 years), and Dan 1997 (25) years. He really has to be the man. IMO

spacer.png

As for who hired and/or payed for Lutfi’s legal representation. well we could be here all night figuring that out.

Who do you suspect?

First of all, I always refer to years etc rounding them up or down when I give a number, so in my view 25y can very well be actually 23 or 27... that said, I'm totally sold on your theory that the mystery man is indeed Dan. It tracks, and I'm way more comfortable with that scenario, honestly.

As to who I suspect... every day I change my opinion but right now I'm leaning towards Larry. Of course, it could be with the knowledge/approval of other parties.

Tomorrow I'll probably say Lou :/

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

Didn't he contact Jenny Eliscu to smuggle the papers from the attorney (i forget the name) in that toilet? Also wasn't his sister smuggling phones? I don't think he was going truly against the con, don't take me wrong, that's why I wrote "(wether real or apparent, that's another discussion)", but at least he kind of performed that role.

He did arrange to smuggle her a phone...He was recruited by Adnan Ghalib to do it. I may have even have given them the idea myself. I just didn't intend for Lutfi to be involved when I suggested it. I meant for Adnan to give it to her, and was then asked by one of Adnan's pap friends what I was doing "in January" (of 2009) as if they wanted me to be the person to smuggle her the phone.

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

So that idea did not come from Lutfi.

At the time his sister gave Britney the phone, Lutfi claimed he had a management contract with her where he'd be paid 15%.

"On the stand, Lutfi said Spears enticed him to be her manager by saying, "I'm getting $800,000 a month even when I'm not working. You will get 15 percent of that." Lynne Spears' legal team has backed up that figure, saying that Lutfi wanted to get a 15 percent commission on the $800,000 per month Spears pulled in during 2007-2008, which would work out to around $120,000 a month."

Source: https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/britney-spears-sam-lutfi-biggest-revelations-trial/story?id=17553168

He then went on to sue her for breach of contract, and also dragged her name through the mud.

"That June, Lutfi said, Spears told him she wanted him to be her manager, and he agreed upon three conditions: that she stop using *****, that she allow him to hire a “varsity team” of representatives who would “make up for my lack of experience,” and that she let him bring a team of ****-sniffing dogs to her house to inspect it.

“We shook hands on it,” Lutfi testified. The dogs found **** residue in the carpets and a “baggie of white powder” that Lutfi’s lawyer claimed was crystal m*** (the defense has not challenged the allegation about the powdery substance)."

Source: https://www.thedailybeast.com/was-manager-sam-lutfi-britney-spearss-savior-or-her-svengali

He currently paints himself on Twitter as a being in Britney's corner, yet used his lawsuit to smear her.

His words and his actions don't match...and never have.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

He did arrange to smuggle her a phone...He was recruited by Adnan Ghalib to do it. I may have even have given them the idea myself. I just didn't intend for Lutfi to be involved when I suggested it. I meant for Adnan to give it to her, and was then asked by one of Adnan's pap friends what I was doing "in January" (of 2009) as if they wanted me to be the person to smuggle her the phone.

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

So that idea did not come from Lutfi.

At the time his sister gave Britney the phone, Lutfi claimed he had a management contract with her where he'd be paid 15%.

He then went on to sue her for breach of contract, and also dragged her name through the mud.

He currently paints himself on Twitter as a being in Britney's corner, yet used his lawsuit to smear her.

His words and his actions don't match...and never have.

I agree with you, but I also get the vibe that he's kind of a pain in the as$ for the con... that's why I'm having doubts to go all in on the 'Lou hired Sam' thing.

Of course that could be exactly what they want it to look like, that's why I'm not opposed to your theory at all, but I always thought of him more like a bitter ex-employee who was absolutely in on it in 2007 and was cut off, then turned on them but always keeping sort of an open channel. I don't know, I can't seem to figure this guy out. He's like a wild card to me (not sure if wild card is the right term, english is not my first language)

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

We knew he was playing both sides but to who’s advantage? 

Lufti is either a genius or a dip****. I suspect the latter. It’s why Eardley never had a chance.

I'll go with genius...Eardley was never meant to have a chance, IMO.

Eardley and John Anderson (who was recruited by Eardley and Lutfi) were both meant to be the "bad guys" in the public eye, by design.

Lutfi was already the bad guy in Lou's narrative at the time (thanks to Lynne's declaration and the RO), and they were both brought in by Lutfi to be the foil to Jamie's "good guy."

Eardley may have thought it was real...But I suspect, on Lutfi's end, it was all for show.

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

So who’s his contact in team Con?

It begins with L

That's quite the allegation they've just made.

Interesting.

Freedman sued Lutfi in 2016...But looked to be gone by 2012, because by then media reports show his lawyer was Joseph S. Schleimer.

Do Freedman and Schleimer work together? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: I'm so confused.

But then again, it feels as if I'm supposed to be.

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

I agree with you, but I also get the vibe that he's kind of a pain in the as$ for the con... that's why I'm having doubts to go all in on the 'Lou hired Sam' thing.

Of course that could be exactly what they want it to look like, that's why I'm not opposed to your theory at all, but I always thought of him more like a bitter ex-employee who was absolutely in on it in 2007 and was cut off, then turned on them but always keeping sort of an open channel. I don't know, I can't seem to figure this guy out. He's like a wild card to me (not sure if wild card is the right term, english is not my first language)

100% with you on bitter ex-employee.

For me, "Team CON" can mean different things...So we have to be specific as to how we refer to them.

I think Lou and Larry like to play the entire Spears family off of each other.

When it looked like Jamie was losing his grip in 2019, suddenly Lynne was contacted by Lutfi and urged to take the reins of the conservatorship...Back in 2007, it was Lynne and Lutfi working together throughout the summer and fall, and then suddenly Jamie swooped in and took advantage of the situation to become conservator.

I can't decide if it's Lou or Larry pulling the strings in the background when it comes to Lutfi...But my hunch right now is that it was originally Larry and that neither him nor Lutfi expected Lou to throw Lutfi under the bus with the RO and the book (hence, the bitter ex-employee).

In other words...Lou miscalculated and effed up!

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

That's quite the allegation they've just made.

Interesting.

Freedman sued Lutfi in 2016...But looked to be gone by 2012, because by then media reports show his lawyer was Joseph S. Schleimer.

Do Freedman and Schleimer work together? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: I'm so confused.

But then again, it feels as if I'm supposed to be.

It is confusing.

Freedman & Taitelman LLP represented Lufti when he brought defamation charges against Team Con in 2009. The case was dismissed in 2012, but Lutfi appealed with a different lawyer, Joseph S. Schleimer, and won in Sept 2016, settling out of court for a lowish six-figure sum (less than $500,000) according to reports.

Freedman & Taitelman LLP sued Lufti in Oct/Nov 2016. Interestingly, they waited 7 years to bring litigation, even though the court documents (provided by LFB) say they became aware of Lutfi’s duplicity in 2009. He was playing both sides from the beginning.

Im assuming that Lufti’s defamation settlement from team con had something to do with the wait. If Lutfi has money in the bank there’s a better chance to negotiate a good chunk of it in a deal with Freedman & Taitelman LLP, hence why they dropped the case against him and eventually settled out of court. A broke *** man won’t give you much.

https://www.vulture.com/2016/09/britney-spears-settles-lawsuit-with-ex-manager-sam-lutfi.html

https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-20000993.amp

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

100% with you on bitter ex-employee.

For me, "Team CON" can mean different things...So we have to be specific as to how we refer to them.

I think Lou and Larry like to play the entire Spears family off of each other.

When it looked like Jamie was losing his grip in 2019, suddenly Lynne was contacted by Lutfi and urged to take the reins of the conservatorship...Back in 2007, it was Lynne and Lutfi working together throughout the summer and fall, and then suddenly Jamie swooped in and took advantage of the situation to become conservator.

I can't decide if it's Lou or Larry pulling the strings in the background when it comes to Lutfi...But my hunch right now is that it was originally Larry and that neither him nor Lutfi expected Lou to throw Lutfi under the bus with the RO and the book (hence, the bitter ex-employee).

In other words...Lou miscalculated and effed up!

I actually agree with everything you just said.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

It is confusing.

Freedman & Taitelman LLP represented Lufti when he brought defamation charges against Team Con in 2009. The case was dismissed in 2012, but Lutfi appealed with a different lawyer, Joseph S. Schleimer, and won in Sept 2016, settling out of court for a lowish six figure sum (less than $500,000)

Freedman & Taitelman LLP sued Lufti in Oct/Nov 2016. Interestingly, they waited 7 years to bring litigation, even though the court documents (provided by LFB) say they became aware of Lutfi’s duplicity in 2009. 

Im assuming that Lufti’s defamation settlement from team con had something to do with the wait. If Lutfi has money in the bank there’s a better chance to negotiate a good chunk of it in a deal with Freedman & Taitelman LLP, hence why they dropped the case against him and eventually settled out of court. A broke *** man won’t give you much.

I'm having a really off day...I totally missed the second image in the carousel.

It's not just an allegation...LFB came with receipts!

spacer.png

spacer.png

Who funds LFB? I'm dying to know.

Either way...

They just backed up an allegation I've been making for 13 years. :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, TimeSpaceJoyLoveKnee said:

Has anyone found the initial complaint with the Labor Commissioner that Britney filed against Larry in April 2007? I've only seen the dismissal from 2008. 

This theory may have already been brought up before but if Larry hired Sam, do you think he was also paying paparazzi to follow Britney around. Even Kaplan said he doesn't have to do much work to prove why Kevin should have the kids. Just look at the media frenzy. Sam admitted that he was tipping them off wherever they went. And Larry was (in my opinion inappropriately) involved in the custody case from the testimony he gave. Maybe Sam and the paps came as a package deal to make her look crazy? 

Theres this anna paquin show on amazon called flack. About pr firms that work the screw ups of their clients and create all the media stories we get. I very much think this show is and was britneys life with the media

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I'm having a really off day...I totally missed the second image in the carousel.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Either way...

They just backed up an allegation I've been making for 13 years. :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

I was going to say it’s NOT an allegation, it’s fact. But I assumed you were too frazzled and need a moment for it to sink in.

LFB’s origins are shrouded in mystery. Which has resulted in quite a few threads on here (and a lot more in Twitter). They are always involved in some drama. It’s hard to keep up.

Anyway, they have been linked/connected to the following (in no particular order)

Lou/ Tristar

Vivian Thoreen/Holland and Knight

Ingham

Lynne Spears 

The account is (or at least was) run by K.risten C.higer (you can’t say her name in here or it gets blocked out), Malena Rubino and Darren Heitner back in 2021. These days who knows.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Either way...

I actually think Cade is connected to LFB, which I’ll explain my reasoning in another moment. 

I’m frazzled right now myself.

8 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

I was going to say it’s NOT an allegation, it’s fact. But I assumed you were too frazzled and need a moment for it to sink in.

LFB’s origins are shrouded in mystery. Which have resulted in quite a few threads on here (and a lot more in Twitter). They are always involved in some drama. It’s hard to keep up.

Anyway, they have been linked/connected to the following (in no particular order)

Lou/ Tristar

Vivian Thoreen/Holland and Knight

Ingham

Lynne Spears 

The account is (or at least was) run by K.risten C.higer, Malena Rubino and Darren Heitner back in 2021. These days who knows.

I'm hungover. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

I've been accused of being LFB myself, mostly due to my defence of Ingham...I don't like him per se, but recognize brilliant legal moves when I see them and he's pulled a few here and there.

I just signed up for Trellis to see if I could get a hold of the original 2016 court docs, but I have to pay a subscription fee...I wonder if they're floating around on Twitter?

DOES 1 to 10...I wonder who they might be?

This is big.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

I actually think Cade is connected to LFB, which I’ll explain my reasoning in another moment. 

I’m frazzled right now myself.

That would make sense! Especially if he was the "paralegal," or was behind hiring Rosengart.

Rosengart needed a way to "work the case" without Jamie knowing about it.

That is, assuming Rosengart came on board way earlier than Judge Penny "officially" approved.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Side note...

It appears as if Lutfi was slapped with an RO in the Freedman case as well...It's referenced in the 2019 case with Courtney Love:

ISAIAH JAMES SILVA VS COURTNERY LOVE ET AL

CASE NO.:  BC707927

Request For Judicial Notice

Defendants’ request that the Court take judicial notice of the docket for the Cobain-Silva Divorce Proceedings, Frances Cobain v. Isaiah Silva, LASC BD637781 is GRANTED per Evid. Code § 452(d)(court records).

Plaintiff’s requests that the Court take judicial notice of (1) Restraining Order After Hearing to Stop Harassment and all pleadings regarding said matter in LASC Case No. BS128349, Samuel Barth v. Osama Lufti; (2) Restraining Order After Hearing to Stop Harassment and all pleadings regarding said matter in LASC Case No. SS012867, Douglas Mark Snoland v. Osama Lufti; and (3) Restraining Order After Hearing to Stop Harassment and all pleadings regarding said matter in Orange County Superior Court Case No. 07NL02915, Daniel Haines v. Osama Lufti; and (4) Restraining Order After Hearing to Stop Harassment and all pleadings regarding said matter in LASC Case No. BC642177, Freedman & Taitelman, LLP v. Sam Lufti are GRANTED per Evid. Code § 452(d)(court records).

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Tar_isa said:

Jesus Christ at this point he is a collector of ROs

Frances Bean's ex was requesting an RO against him in December 2019...I believe that's why the others are listed in that case.

Note that there are no RO's listed in regard to Britney...Could it be because they were all arbitrated right out of existence before they went into effect?