DMX has died. RIP🙏

4 minutes ago, anthony7226 said:

Your hypocrisy (and poor grammar) is SHINING, Dude. Shining all the way through. I stated my opinion, you inserted yours. And here we are. :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

I’m using voice text so if you’re upset about grammar and punctuality sweetheart maybe you should stick your nose inside of a book or a dictionary instead of dissecting comments in a forum for grammar and punctuality, we aren’t writing an essay and this isn’t War and peace clearly you’re pressed Panini pressed to say the least :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

I’m using voice text so if you’re upset about grammar and punctuality sweetheart maybe you should stick your nose inside of a book or a dictionary instead of dissecting comments in a forum for grammar and punctuality, we aren’t writing an essay and this isn’t War and peace clearly you’re pressed Panini pressed to say the least :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Yet you're still capable of dropping emoji's but not fixing that hideous grammar of yours. I've said what I need to say. I'm bored of you now. Move it along.  :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, anthony7226 said:

Yet you're still capable of dropping emoji's but not fixing that hideous grammar of yours. I've said what I need to say. I'm bored of you now. Move it along.  :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

You’re nobody’s director huntea look for another script the tragic role you’re playing is so pathetic lol If you were that bored you wouldn’t of replied now go cry a river to someone else! :bidengrin_point_smirk_joe:

On 4/7/2021 at 2:44 PM, anthony7226 said:

I'm simply saying I don't give an F that he's in the hospital. If he'd had a chance to put me in one with malice intent, then he sure as heck would have. Just for being gay, I might add. You sound dumb defending this person to gay people. And I know not everyone in here is gay but does that mean I have to make excuses for a violent person? No. Does that mean I have to save room for emotion just cause some heteros looked up to him? No. So take your empathy elsewhere. I'm not having it. I know people are homophobic and I'm not shedding crocodile tears for them either. If you had the chance to hold a vigil for Pat Robertson or Fred Phelps, would you have then, too? You can't save everyone. youre next basketball wives GIF by VH1

This is one the most catty & Social Justice Warrior things ever said. This is all just a way for you to look high and mighty. There is no substance at all to what you're saying, it's all smoke and mirrors. No one cares about homophobic & violent lyrics, it's music dude.

And you think that this guy would care what so ever about you and who you *****? He wouldn't just be violent towards you for no reason. There is like four spaces of cognitive dissonance in your reasoning. 

Everything is just your flawed opinion about someone who is dead, let's relax and let people who enjoyed his music mourn. If you don't like him don't come in here on a high horse telling people who they should celebrate. Remember YOU came into this forum shouting nonsense, you can't dismiss people's responses because you can't take the heat saying "I'm bored".

• Love 1
On 4/4/2021 at 1:50 AM, anthony7226 said:

Y’all ... he had some of the vilest, most homophobic lyrics. Not for a second do I feel bad. Nope.  

I get it: You are angry, but come on, he is dead, he has a family! 

Is it okay? Absolutely not! But keep in mind that no one is without mistakes, thank you! 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

"This is one the most catty & Social Justice Warrior things ever said" - First, you must've been living in some sort of a Utopia if this is one of the most, as in ever.

"This is all just a way for you to look high and mighty. There is no substance at all to what you're saying, it's all smoke and mirrors. No one cares about homophobic & violent lyrics, it's music dude." - Let's break this line down. There's plenty of substance, you just lack the ability to understand an opinion as such. Second, no one cares about homophobic & violent lyrics? This alone speaks volumes to the level of ignorance and obliviousness you exist within. There have literally been people cancelled for homophobic lyrics and actions. Violence in lyrics has also been widely criticized. If you haven't noticed a decline in such lyrics in the past decade, I guess I'm not surprised. It's never just music when you rap about killing people for their ***ual preference. It's never just music when you rap about hitting and abusing women. 

"And you think that this guy would care what so ever about you and who you *****? He wouldn't just be violent towards you for no reason." Oh, so you guys chat and he told you that? That's cool! Guess the hatred in his lyrics was just for show. Yay! Guess everything he said was all a lie. My bad. :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

"There is like four spaces of cognitive dissonance in your reasoning." - should be "There ARE ..." but also, this claim of yours makes NO sense. It's like you just heard that expression somewhere and couldn't wait to use it as your own. Yay for learning new words! :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

For the record, cognitive dissonance is defined as such: "the state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially as relating to behavioral decisions and attitude change.". My  thoughts, beliefs, and attitude stayed, pretty sure, the same. But also, not sure that one could have cognitive dissonance when saying that a persons music and lyrics are trash. These don't exactly equate to behavioral decisions. These are just opinions. But, if you've a degree in psychology, I'll happily concede. :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

"Everything is just your flawed opinion" - "Everything" is probably a bit dramatic. I'm sure a thought or two can be flawed. But all, unlikely. Again, your dramatization quickly exempts you from any bit of credibility.

"Remember YOU came into this forum shouting nonsense, you can't dismiss people's responses because you can't take the heat saying "I'm bored"." - Pretty sure everyone comes in here, to a chat forum, to spout opinions and such. So, like I did, YOU came in here shouting your own version of nonsense. You're not ... what's the word? ... special. And lastly, my I'm bored was after a back and forth that was going nowhere. How quickly it applies again. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block