Britney's websites from the late 90s, early 2000s

I remember going to visit my dad for the summer and he bought me the BOMT cd and in the booklet had an invite to sign up for the newsletter and I remember the email address being something like peep13@???I forget but I remember the peep13 part and my dad got emails for yeeears and used to complain about all that "dam spice girl spam" and I'd be like dad its britney btch get it right.

Ok the last line didn't happen... I was like 10 I didn't call my dad a B... but I was like jeez dad get it right

• Haha 6

Oh man. I remember all of these.

There was a transition period where they used an enlarged version of the image on the Oops single cover as they shifted to the new album era. I was obsessed with that pic as a little tween and visited almost every day.

AD808D3E-69CB-4E69-85AA-134D6FADBE26.jpe

It’s hard to explain how big a change this felt like at the time. Her most recent video in the US had been From the Bottom of My Broken Heart until Oops premiered in April 2000. It was definitely a new era, and a far cry from the flower themes and cutesy BOMT promo shots.

• Love 7