Britney's websites from the late 90s, early 2000s

48 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

So Jaime could calculate the future value of the cash flow of her fans purchasing her merch so Lou could estimate the right time to enter into a conservatorship to steal at least $500MM so they can both retire and Jaime can buy a boat, allegedly.

This really made me laugh :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

So Jaime could calculate the future value of the cash flow of her fans purchasing her merch so Lou could estimate the right time to enter into a conservatorship to steal at least $500MM so they can both retire and Jaime can buy a boat, allegedly.

“allegedly” lmaooo too good

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Easy There said:

Honey you are back and finally free :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

haha hi boo! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

So my laptop's charger port broke last year and... I guess I was too lazy to take it to the shop and fix it. I couldn't remember my Exhale password either, so I stuck to ipad lurking... all this time.

But yesterday I finally got it fixed so I'm back! I'm sure I was missed by many...

How You Doin' Hot Topics GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, JustWendy said:

haha hi boo! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

So my laptop's charger port broke last year and... I guess I was too lazy to take it to the shop and fix it. I couldn't remember my Exhale password either, so I stuck to ipad lurking... all this time.

But yesterday I finally got it fixed so I'm back! I'm sure I was missed by many...

How You Doin' Hot Topics GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

Hiiihiiiihii welcom back baby girl :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

• Love 1

I remember visiting these everyday for any new information. Looking at stuff like this brings me back to simpler times where my day consisted of school, doing homework while watching TRL and with the radio on low to hear if they were playing her songs, soccer games or practice or just playing outside, then listening to the radio while relaxing before bed.

• Love 5