Forbes: Britney earned $672 million yet her net worth is around $60 million

I feel like the reason this isn't spoken about much is because people and publications are so limited to what they can say. With the controlling of Britney we have many people that have come forward with their stories, even Brit herself, so there's evidence. With this, it's kinda just like.... uhhh where's the money? 

• Love 1

Hell no! Britney needs to not have a family member be a trust'ee. Britney I say pick your favorite charity and BAM! Just leave enough money for your boys and those close to you to live . Nothing insane because sadly some people change if they are going to be left so much money . 

and Lou your a f'ing c**t :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, ol123 said:

I feel like the reason this isn't spoken about much is because people and publications are so limited to what they can say. With the controlling of Britney we have many people that have come forward with their stories, even Brit herself, so there's evidence. With this, it's kinda just like.... uhhh where's the money? 

Well!

The FreeBritney movement has come thus far! From conspiracy theory mumblings online to a fully realised global movement with influence.

Now the Jamie has been suspended. It’s time we get  to the bottom of this financial f.uckery and monetary s.hitshow.

15 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Maybe the third part of the NYT present’s series can focus on how Team Con/Lou Taylor stole all her money.

What should Liz Day and Samantha Stark call it?

a) Robbing Britney Spears

b) Pilfering Britney Spears

c) Swindling Britney Spears

d) Defrauding Britney Spears

e) Plundering Britney Spears

Silencing Britney Spears 

Drugging Britney Spears 

Abusing Britney Spears

Alienating Britney Spears 

Trying to Brain wash Britney Spears 

Mentally Abusing Britney Spears

S ex Trafficking Britney Spears 

Selling out Britney Spears

Manipulating Britney Spears

Bullying Britney Spears

Extorting Britney Spears 

Ki lling Britney Spears Light

Removing the children of Britney Spears 

Physically Abusing Britney Spears  ( IUD)

These People are Monsters , Maniacs and Britney Deserves JUSTICE!  The movie Mommy Dearest just has a new movie 🍿 to be made “ Daddy Dearest “ … Daddy loves you 😵💫👿❤️🩹 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 9/8/2021 at 10:02 AM, returcus said:

If she earned 650+ millions it doesn't mean that she will has as much money..... Her lifestyle is expensive. First question is: is Forbes has informations about ALL of her earnings? She should have at least around 200 millions.

I don't know if i said this before in some posts - for example Xtina. The last time she send her earnings to Forbes was in 2007 (60 million dollars ironically) and since than she never did it again. Her career basically died since 2007 so how much money she should have? Nobody knows it.

Didn't Britney in the "breakdown era" spend too much money? There were news about it before c-ship. For sure her "team" it's a diffrent story of stealing.

Example: https://www.marieclaire.co.uk/news/celebrity-news/britney-spears-bankrupt-in-four-years-193800

I know this is ****ty, but for sure she destroyed her bank account in 04-08.

expensive lifestyle? She gets an allowance of 8k every month :/

• Like 5
On 9/8/2021 at 4:02 AM, returcus said:

If she earned 650+ millions it doesn't mean that she will has as much money..... Her lifestyle is expensive. First question is: is Forbes has informations about ALL of her earnings? She should have at least around 200 millions.

I don't know if i said this before in some posts - for example Xtina. The last time she send her earnings to Forbes was in 2007 (60 million dollars ironically) and since than she never did it again. Her career basically died since 2007 so how much money she should have? Nobody knows it.

Didn't Britney in the "breakdown era" spend too much money? There were news about it before c-ship. For sure her "team" it's a diffrent story of stealing.

Example: https://www.marieclaire.co.uk/news/celebrity-news/britney-spears-bankrupt-in-four-years-193800

That article is team con propaganda. Her money was all in a trust. They were basically saying actually that if she doesn’t work she’ll run out of money though. They made her work and siphoned most of her money. 

• Love 1
On 9/8/2021 at 10:02 AM, returcus said:

Destroyed her bank account with what exactly?? Trips to Target? Buying 20p cars and expensive houses?  Designer clothes and bags? She literally was paying for Kfed and the kids and lawyer stuff and thats it :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, WickedWitchy said:

Im honestly surprised the IRS hasnt pulled an investigation already, at any point during these past few years. Even if they dgaf about people Im sure they would be interested in money issues and whether they are breing gooped or not. :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

I think they have payed taxes as it should, but they have not transferred the net profits after that to Britney´s bank accounts correctly.