Forbes: Britney earned $672 million yet her net worth is around $60 million

45 minutes ago, Style. said:

I have to laugh! Y’all are screaming #freebritney when 4 years ago folks were leaving this site because of your toxicity. 

Look I admit, there was a group on here, not going to say the other names, but we tagged along and I'm ashamed of that and I'd like to move on.

Another issue is that those of us involved in the toxicity were liking each other's post, and that validation on social media on forums can be a nasty thing, it just encourages you to keep going. So I'm sorry for that.

Hmm, so team con says that they increased Britney's net worth from $2.8 million in 2007 to $60 million in 2019, but Forbes estimates that her net worth was $54 million in 2007. So they seem to be making up their own numbers when it helps them but citing Forbes when it's convenient :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Didn’t they say she about spent all her fortune during her breakdown? I remember reading she was on track to bankruptcy in 2007. This isn’t shocking since Toni Braxton, Mc Hammer and many other rich and famous people have found themselves in that situation after careless spending before. This all seems alittle too on the nose lol. Lou is really stupid to move everything in one big chunk haha 

I really hate this. She's a slave. For GOOOD SAKE give her her ******* FREEEDOOOM! 

Its is Incredible how her father and all that people around her have profited from her Name and Hard Work. at this point all this people are sooo cynical an cheeky specially her father and Cassie Petray (this ***** is another accomplice), they want to make look Britney like a crazy person so this old man can keep the conservatorship. Everything Its SOOOOO RIDICULOUS at this point. All the fan base and even people who aren't fans has already opened their eyes. 

It makes me sick. 

3 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Honestly this is something I'm legit scared of. There's so many corrupt hands in the pot that it has crossed my mind that they would rather kill Britney and live off her money, use her legacy to make more money, than to see the day the courts set her free. 

I’m genuinely worried for her. Because she refuses to perform or release new music, once the money stops coming in, who knows what these freaks might do to her. 
Look at Whitney and Michael. I’m positive that they were both killed by their handlers, if not literally, but they helped to speed up the process. Whitney’s instrument was gone, which was the biggest money maker. MJ’s health kept deteriorating, so they knew he wouldn’t be able to bring them the same money he used to. At that point, both of them would bring more money dead, than alive.

I’m literally PRAYING this **** will be over soon. She needs to get out of that c-ship before it’s too late. Money and power makes people lose their damn minds.

• Love 1

For Forbes to put this out there is important, because they are basically hinting at something not adding up and that they think her finances really need to be looked into.  I think this is their way of saying Britney is getting shafted, but they can't come out and say it, because they are a financial magazine, not an entertainment magazine.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, David.jon said:

Everytime I see or hear something new about this shady people it makes me feel sick. I don't understand how us as regular people can see all of these issues and yet the courts move so slow, and delay, delay, delay court hearings... There should be immediate suspension of those that these allegations are against. Especially now there is Bessemer involved it would have no negative impact to Britney's 'care' if Jaime etc. were suspended entirely for a short period while full investigation occured.

WHERE IS THE MONEY?

new york pumkin GIF

but a trust can't compete with daddy's love britneyfume2.gif

• Haha 5
5 hours ago, DougFrmBrazil said:

JESUS!!!!!!!!! THEY STOLEN HER MONEY, HER HARD WORK SINCE 1997. IF SHE WAS WORTH 40 MILLION IN 2002 HOW CAN BE ONLY 56 MILLION IN 2018 SINCE SHE WENT FOR 3 WORLD TOURS PLUS LAS VEGAS, SOLD MILLIONS OF PERFUMS, X FACTOR GIG, SONG FOR MOVIE AND I BELIEVE INVESTMENTS. HOW?????????????

She earned 39.2 in 2001 alone! She already had over 100m in 2002.

Um, not exactly. For starters, there’s that $100 million bank account (“I’m rich, freakin’ rich. It’s crazy”) and the No. 1 spot on this year’s Forbes list of most powerful celebrities, ahead of Madonna, Steven Spielberg and Oprah Winfrey. 

https://people.com/archive/cover-story-britneys-next-act-vol-58-no-10/

In early 2008, people magazine said that Britney still had an estimated 100m fortune

The trust where Britney Spears keeps most of her estimated $100 million fortune is out of her hands – and under the control of her brother and a lawyer, according to court documents released Thursday. And for 30-year-old Bryan Spears, that means keeping tabs on everything from cash to pay for medicine to money for her Starbucks runs.

https://people.com/crime/whos-in-charge-of-britney-spearss-money/

3 hours ago, Agnie said:

The thing is that they still need Britney to produce more and more money, but their biggest problem is the fact that she refuses to perform as long as they handle her finances...

I'm sorry for saying this but Britney is one of the biggest stars ever, just look how lucrative both Elvis and MJ still are to their estates.

On 3/3/2021 at 8:19 AM, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

They have managed to cash in on Britney as if she were a deceased artist anyway, for years now. In fact many elements of her career feel post-humous. The fact we constantly miss and feel completely detached from a LIVING artist is an element unique to this fan base. 

I feel really compelled to listen to "Mona Lisa" today. I feel like it gives so much insight into Britney's awareness of the toxic people surrounding her and her position in society. And it isn't a letter we aren't sure she wrote, OR a song we aren't sure she sung, she actually rushed to radio to premiere it herself without permission from anybody.

• Love 3
  • Like 3