Forbes: Britney earned $672 million yet her net worth is around $60 million

12 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Team con is def always lying when it comes to her money. Saying she was close to bankruptcy and Jamie saved her finances, that she only had 2m in 2008 lol and thar after 13 years under this cship she's forever under 60m. Britney made 64m in 2009 alone, let that sink in. 

tenor.gif

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Bundy said:

Pretty much this considering she didnt make the list in 2012 but Forbes estimated that she earned around 24 million that year. The years of 2010 and 2013 I saw on a Facebook page that had the other years right, but I wasn't able to find those numbers on Forbes articles, so what I know for sure were the numbers Forbes reported for 2008, 2009, 2011, 2014, 2015 and 2016 and what Forbes estimated for 2012. In only those 7 years she earned 276,5 million.

Team con is def always lying when it comes to her money. Saying she was close to bankruptcy and Jamie saved her finances, that she only had 2m in 2008 lol they think we are stupid and don't know how much she made in many years under this cship. They think we will believe that having 60m after 23 years in the industry being one of the most successful stars ever and the female who sold more records in the past 25 years, is a big deal.

The fact that after 13 years under this cship she's forever under 60m. Britney made 64m in 2009 alone, let that sink in. 

Britney didn't make 24 million in 2012, she made 58 million and was the top earning female artist that year :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: 

But now we have to believe she's only worth that amount of money ? When she was not even the top earning Vegas artist yet in 2012 ?

Where's the IRS ffs ? Why does no one care except her hardcore stans ?

3 minutes ago, Roger said:

Britney didn't make 24 million in 2012, she made 58 million and was the top earning female artist that year :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: 

But now we have to believe she's only worth that amount of money ? When she was not even the top earning Vegas artist yet in 2012 ?

Where's the IIRS ffs ? Why does no one care except her hardcore stans ?

Forbes' lists are about the year before. It was reported in 2012 she earned 58 million the year before, probably from mid 2011 to mid 2012 smt like that, but that money probably had to do more with FFT than anything. 

Yeah, it doesn't make sense how Britney made 64 million in just 2009 alone, yet her fortune is forever around 60m. Its really amazing how we find out so much yet nothing happens to anyone in ****ty cship. 

6 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Forbes' lists are about the year before. It was reported in 2012 she earned 58 million the year before, probably from mid 2011 to mid 2012 smt like that, but that money probably had to do more with FFT than anything. 

Yeah, it doesn't make sense how Britney made 64 million in just 2009 alone, yet her fortune is forever around 60m. Its really amazing how we find out so much yet nothing happens to anyone in ****ty cship. 

Thanks for clarifying, I didn't know :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

20 hours ago, ronron said:

Its not about how much she has, we are not saying she is broke thanks to these scum bags, still it doesnt make it ok that they not only stole her rights but also her money, we are fighting for justice and we want to take away from them everything they took from her. It doesnt matter its 100 dllr or 600 million dllr. Its her money she earned it she worked her *** off she has kids that could enjoy this money in future years. 

its not about trying to see britney as a victim (even tho she is) its about making criminals pay for their crimes, all of them not just the ones that make us feel sorry for britney personally, this is not about us its about justice

@ronron Yeah, that's why I said that I get your point. And I agree.
I'm more concerned about  her, as a person and as an artist. I wish she could do anything she wants. But I care less about all that amount of money. And I'm pretty sure her kids will surely enjoy this money, even with "only" 60 millions. Anyway, have a good day !

• 5 months later...

If she earned 650+ millions it doesn't mean that she will has as much money..... Her lifestyle is expensive. First question is: is Forbes has informations about ALL of her earnings? She should have at least around 200 millions.

I don't know if i said this before in some posts - for example Xtina. The last time she send her earnings to Forbes was in 2007 (60 million dollars ironically) and since than she never did it again. Her career basically died since 2007 so how much money she should have? Nobody knows it.

Didn't Britney in the "breakdown era" spend too much money? There were news about it before c-ship. For sure her "team" it's a diffrent story of stealing.

Example: https://www.marieclaire.co.uk/news/celebrity-news/britney-spears-bankrupt-in-four-years-193800

I know this is ****ty, but for sure she destroyed her bank account in 04-08.

• 4 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I haven’t heard this talked about enough recently, so I’m going to give this thread a bump.

How is Britney only worth $60 million? Where is all of her money?

Maybe the third part of the NYT present’s series can focus on how Team Con/Lou Taylor stole all her money.

What should Liz Day and Samantha Stark call it?

a) Robbing Britney Spears

b) Pilfering Britney Spears

c) Swindling Britney Spears

d) Defrauding Britney Spears

e) Plundering Britney Spears

• Love 3
  • Like 6