Forbes: Britney earned $672 million yet her net worth is around $60 million

I hope Britney can get back all the $$ owed to her and that she has the means to do whatever she wants.  Even though I would love her to come back in a couple years and blow us all away with amazing performances and new music, what I hope for more is that she's happy and healthy and gets to express herself creatively in the ways SHE chooses. 

• Love 2
On 3/16/2021 at 2:02 PM, rennen said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, we interrupt our program of dance music, to bring you a special bulletin from the intercontinental radio news. The CEO of Tri-Star Sports and Entertainment Group, Lou Taylor®️, has a special announcement she'd like to make.

arrested stephanie mcmahon GIF by WWE

This aged like fine wine :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Haha 2
On 10/2/2021 at 4:14 PM, WickedWitchy said:

Destroyed her bank account with what exactly?? Trips to Target? Buying 20p cars and expensive houses?  Designer clothes and bags? She literally was paying for Kfed and the kids and lawyer stuff and thats it :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Please. The main reason to put her in cship was her money. She for sure lost a lot of it with partying and paying for all of diffrent people aka friends. Maybe she wasn't bankrupt, but it wasn't the same.

On 10/2/2021 at 3:40 PM, FableJ said:

expensive lifestyle? She gets an allowance of 8k every month :/

Yeah and her clothes for events, house maintenance costs etc. are for free........ I don't talk about how much she's allowed to spend for her whims. Being a international popstar is expensive.

So I would say that she possibly could destoyed her fortune in years 2004-2008, but for sure she rebuilded it in 2008-2016 and for sure she was robbed and still still will be. The question is...... years are going and going and she's not working? Net worth 45 millions in 2022? What's gonna happen if she's not gonna go on tour (the tours are the most profitable) in another 3-5 years? The real bankrupcy it's around the corner. 60m$ is a joke for her.

Between "Kevin era" and "Comeback era" she lost a half of her fortune. Since then she was able to rebuild it, but she didn't because she needed to pay to the wolfs of her team. It's about 10 millions for a year, so she can be a bankrupt in 3 years to come.

Britney Spears net worth 2004 $84,631,497
Britney Spears net worth 2005 $74,539,548
Britney Spears net worth 2006 $64,168,775
Britney Spears net worth 2007 $54,741,641
Britney Spears net worth 2008 $42,671,935        
32 minutes ago, returcus said:

Yeah and her clothes for events, house maintenance costs etc. are for free........ I don't talk about how much she's allowed to spend for her whims. Being a international popstar is expensive.

So I would say that she possibly could destoyed her fortune in years 2004-2008, but for sure she rebuilded it in 2008-2016 and for sure she was robbed and still still will be. The question is...... years are going and going and she's not working? Net worth 45 millions in 2022? What's gonna happen if she's not gonna go on tour (the tours are the most profitable) in another 3-5 years? The real bankrupcy it's around the corner. 60m$ is a joke for her.

Between "Kevin era" and "Comeback era" she lost a half of her fortune. Since then she was able to rebuild it, but she didn't because she needed to pay to the wolfs of her team. It's about 10 millions for a year, so she can be a bankrupt in 3 years to come.

Britney Spears net worth 2004 $84,631,497
Britney Spears net worth 2005 $74,539,548
Britney Spears net worth 2006 $64,168,775
Britney Spears net worth 2007 $54,741,641
Britney Spears net worth 2008 $42,671,935        

This is terrifying. I hope she gets her money back :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

On 10/2/2021 at 9:22 AM, Ofcoursenot said:

It's not about the money, it's about how the just RIPPED 600 million dollars from HER HARD WORK

Agree but if they never get the money back ..yes its insanity,  but shes free. Its awful but her freedom is most important. Its a lot of money indeed. Sad to see money is her Dads and others motive to continue her abuse. 

• Love 1

There’s more floating out there somewhere. I’d say some of it is hidden in cons accounts, offshore, or something. I can’t wait until Rosengart traces it. That is gonna be something to see.

That net worth by year is scary as hell. That’s honestly one reason I can’t see her quitting work all together. She won’t be able to keep her lifestyle up unless she decides to downgrade. 

• Love 1

She will never get her money back. Some of that money it is already spent and some of it are in pocket of everybody. Even if the cship come to an end the money that is in teams pockets are....... their - they took it legally (even if the law is ridiculous). Even if they took a portion of money that they didn't should it will be a process that cannot be resolved - it will be many many many years. 

She has only two choices: end this (the next year) and start rebuilding again or if it's not going to happen she would need to back to work in 2023-2024.