Forbes: Britney earned $672 million yet her net worth is around $60 million

11 minutes ago, rennen said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, we interrupt our program of dance music, to bring you a special bulletin from the intercontinental radio news. The CEO of Tri-Star Sports and Entertainment Group, Lou Taylor®️, has a special announcement she'd like to make.

arrested stephanie mcmahon GIF by WWE

You’re on.... 

I think I’m ready for my closeup..... yeah

• Love 3
  • Haha 3
32 minutes ago, Dirk said:

Jamie Lynn is requesting that the court approve the appointment of Fidelity Financial Management to serve as investment advisers and to create “blocked accounts” to hold all of her sister’s assets, according to The Blast. Jamie Lynn’s role as a trustee is reportedly meant to ensure that, upon Britney’s death, the entirety of her assets are transferred to the trust and devoted to caring for her children. So it’s unclear if this new request to reallocate her sister’s assets to these blocked accounts is meant to transpire now or at the time of her passing, The Blast notes. 

hum this is very suspicious, I am now curious who holds the publishing and everything Britney Spears related in case she passes away. Also, this look like a story tail to tell to the media, the real reason behind this move is unknown. 

“upon Britney’s death..”

:ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

• Like 3
44 minutes ago, rennen said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, we interrupt our program of dance music, to bring you a special bulletin from the intercontinental radio news. The CEO of Tri-Star Sports and Entertainment Group, Lou Taylor®️, has a special announcement she'd like to make.

arrested stephanie mcmahon GIF by WWE

your mind I cant :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

anigif_sub-buzz-2825-1539122633-1.gif?do

• Haha 7