Forbes: Britney earned $672 million yet her net worth is around $60 million

I am ready for this to be exposed. It needs to be. 

she had so much money that judges, doctors, lawyers, everyone I’m sure had a hand out and got paid off. Imagine a million extra bucks just to jot down a signature. It means nothing to them. It makes me sick. 

They act like the c-ship gets reviewed but they’re ******* idiots if they think we don’t see the corruption and conflict of interest. All we can hope is the Supreme Court, the public at large, the media, or some higher power looks critically and calls this **** OUT and the major players get burned at the stake while the MANY other small bit players distance themselves as best they can to hide from the ****storm or maybe plead a deal to give evidence to not be charged etc. 

The reckoning (- boomkat) is coming. 

• Like 4
Just now, notacam***** said:

The article states she was worth $54million in 2007 which was before the conservatorship and already 10 years into her career.

But net worth and earnings are two different things. You can earn $100 million dollars and spend $50 million, then your net worth would only end up as $50 million.

Mike Tyson earned $685 million in his career, but was reckless and spent all of it and his net worth plummeted too $3 million.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, notacam***** said:

There's no way she earned over $600million from 2007 to 2016. These figures don't make sense. :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

Her full career not just in the CShip however the money still doesn’t add up Britney did several tours and albums in the c ship had deals with X factor her perfumes candies and other fashion deals tv spots and more

• Like 2
1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

But net worth and earnings are two different things. You can earn $100 million dollars and spend $50 million, then your net worth would only end up as $50 million.

Mike Tyson earned $685 million in his career, but was reckless and spent all of it and his net worth plummeted too $3 million.

I know that. But what you're saying is her spending was out of control up until 2007? If she was evenly earning £627million through her career you would still expect her net worth to be much higher in 2007 than that

• Like 1
1 minute ago, notacam***** said:

I know that. But what you're saying is her spending was out of control up until 2007? If she was evenly earning £627million through her career you would still expect her net worth to be much higher in 2007 than that

Ok, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Yeah the math doesn't really add up. She doesn't seem like someone with a spending problem, I mean she shops at Target lol.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, notacam***** said:

As far as i know the filings dont include her SJBT money, they just include what she has on her accounts so im sure that 2007 figure was what she had apart from the trust. 

problem is we dont have access to the trust so yes it is a possibility that money is now being kept by lou in panama 

• Like 1

Everytime I see or hear something new about this shady people it makes me feel sick. I don't understand how us as regular people can see all of these issues and yet the courts move so slow, and delay, delay, delay court hearings... There should be immediate suspension of those that these allegations are against. Especially now there is Bessemer involved it would have no negative impact to Britney's 'care' if Jaime etc. were suspended entirely for a short period while full investigation occured.

WHERE IS THE MONEY?

new york pumkin GIF

• Love 4
  • Like 2