ARE YOU TELLING ME that THIS is what we get for a HD UPSCALE of her ICONIC MUSIC VIDEOS? Look at this screen cap.

GregReid

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Her team are literally the laziest team ever. You’d think she was an absolute Z lister with how they handle her discography 

Madonna's videos either fall into the category of

A. Puting HD in the thumbnail of literal 80s quality video and calling it a day

B. Actual remaster

8 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Her team are literally the laziest team ever. You’d think she was an absolute Z lister with how they handle her discography 

Its not her team, is RCA that is uploading videos for all of their artists in "HD". Avril's videos are not looking any better than Britney's :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

It’s not only Britney. It’s maybe most of artists which are under Sony Music. Those Sony remasters were available on internet since a long time, and then got uploaded last year on Tidal.

Don’t get me wrong, but I feel the old 480p were slightly better (even if they suffered from aliasing) because there wasn’t a big lose of details and weren’t over sharpened, the old 480p ones had a more natural look.

Do you believe we can do something? Don’t expect Sony to remaster the original films because it’s impossible for now, it’s too expensive to re-edit everything. They’ve already replaced the videos on YouTube without loosing views, so I don’t think they would replace them again this year at least.

I’m preparing right now the comparison video (old 480p VS new HD Remasters VS my 4K upscales), and I’m shocked about the huge difference in the quality, the video should be out in a few days.

Here are some pictures of my 4K upscale:

Stronger1.png
Stronger4.pngStronger2.png

14 hours ago, AreYouReady said:

I never understand why people care so much about it. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Maybe because we can’t enjoy a music video which look like pixel arts?  :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Sorry but we can’t watch horrible quality contents, they made the videos worse than before, Britney is now totally deformed on 3:

Evm63AJXMAAHcVz?format=jpg&name=240x240

Evm63K0XEAE5q2v?format=jpg&name=240x240

Archived