Britney Spears's Dad Jamie Refutes Republicans Gaetz & Jordan's claims: the conservatorship is there to protect Britney

2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

They bring this up a lot and I will admit it's a good point. This leads me to believe that Britney may not necessarily care about the conservatorship in general, just that her dad has any say. She may be perfectly fine with being in conservatorships (at this point) just not one with her dad in the picture. We just don't know. However, I still think even if she is "ok" or accepted the conservatorships... they're still unjust and aren't serving her and should be dissolved regardless. The gatekeeper is Sam Ingham. I hope he's informed her that she can file to terminate. 

Jordan.... what are you talking about

Britney can’t just file she wants the conservatorship to end because it’s clear that she’s being unduly influenced...

you really think Sam Ingham wants the conservatorship to end after making so much money off of it?

even if Britney is ok with the conservatorship it’s only because after 13 years she’s been convinced she’s needs it...

she doesn’t need a conservatorship at all, and shes been fighting to get out of it since the very beginning, it seems you forgot she tried fighting this years ago before it became permanent 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ToySoldier12 said:

It can be checked, it is on her docket online. However she’s taking advantage of the fact that GP don’t know anything about it, so she can say whatever.

Good thing she isn’t fooling anyone with her tabloid press tour. The public can see through.

She cannot be that reckless.......................CAN SHE?!

I believe there might be a secret arrangement between Jaimes layers and Britneys lawyer to keep this going forever, both parties are getting payed. I think Britney realized this and that is why she stopped working/refused to perform Domination, because of this she was sent to rehab as "revenge". Britney has no voice, I just wonder why the FBI hasnt gotten involved? Like it looks so clear she is getting taken advantage by these people.

Dis-gus-ting!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, FraFromThe90's said:

But is it true that Britney'S laywer never signed a petition to end the CS? And if yes, why didn't he? 

While it is true they never filled to end the CS, it is being manipulated to suggest that britney and her lawyer are happy with the situation; they are not, they're are taking it step by step.

Britney and her lawyer have made it clear; she is refusing to work until jamie is removed.

She wanted bessemer appointed so her father could have sole control over her estate, and all decisions were made on a joint basis.

She has made it clear, through ingham that she still holds the ability to end the conservatorship at anytime and that right has not been waived.

Ultimately, she knows her father would do everything in his power to make sure she cannot leave the conservatorship, and if that decision was made too soon, and he won, it could mean she'd have no way out.

Step by step is her goal.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, britneyluv said:

Britney’s Conservatorship of the Estate was co-managed by a private professional fiduciary and her father until early 2019.  At that time, Britney requested in court papers that her father be the sole conservator of her estate. Her Conservatorship of the Person is not managed by her father but by a private professional fiduciary.'"

Whaaaat...is this true? 

Didn’t her lawyer say that she doesn’t have the “mental capacity” to sign out of the conservatorship? And compared her to comatose patient? I don’t trust Ingram, I do sincerely hope that the pressure of the public and congress lights a fire on their ***.

• Like 2