Britney Spears's Dad Jamie Refutes Republicans Gaetz & Jordan's claims: the conservatorship is there to protect Britney

I think Britney need protection from Vivian and her Father. 

They are scared that if Britney get free, she will sue vivian and her father for abuse. Her father who had multiple failed careers, is scared that Britney will take back every penny he made out of her and he will end up homeless

• Leader
10 minutes ago, jj_boha said:

But her own brother has said that she wants to get out of it

Yea there are so many signs that show she does not want to be in it. It's all still very dizzying. It needs to be removed: both personal and financial. Of course she needs structure in place, we all do, but not this insidious, freedom-taking nonsense she's attached to. 

• Love 5
  • Like 3

Eurgh what is WRONG with this guy. I swear he said the other day he would like for Britney not to have the c-ship but that’s not for him to decide. Well now it’s being discussed by politicians he’s quick to change his tune.

Edited by Isla
  • Love 1
  • Like 2

It's crazy how they keep saying she's never filed in 13 years to me that's the equivalent to asking a domestic abuse victim why didn't you just leave. Its never that simple and Vivian is betting on people's ignorance to believe that bull 💩 excuse. 

This is getting way over their heads and their only argument is that he loves her and she hasn't filed to dismantle it. Both of those can be argued and proven wrong so what's next?

• Love 7
10 hours ago, britneyluv said:

Thoreen also mentions that neither Britney nor her legal team have ever filed a petition to end the conservatorship.

This is true because Britney doesn't want to end the conservatorship because they take care of her business (conservatorship of her estate), and she clearly doesn't want to do that, but she definitely wants to change other aspects of it (conservatorship of the person). Or, in any case, WHO is in control of it (definitely NOT her father). Am I right?

Why do lawyers and reporters keep mixing both? Britney has TWO conservatorships over her, and they should be differentiated. It's confusing. I think people don't really know that, and lawyers do, and they take that as an advantage to justify their motives.

If I'm wrong, please correct me.

STOP LYING VIVIAN.

Britney has indeed petitioned for termination multiple times in the past.

From 2008 through 2013. She even submitted several medical evaluations to the judge to prove she’s capable of standing on her own.

As we all know, it was always denied.

Britney only stopped petionning to end it when she signed her first Vegas contract, because one the clauses was that she needed to be in the cship as assurance that she’d perform as agreed.

• Like 1

Also, didn't Vivian say that she isn't aware of any conservatorship ever being terminated? Then why does she even say that Britney, allegedly, never filed to end it? I mean, what's the point in asking to end it if in reality that hasn't happened yet? That just proves that she's trying to divert the conversation, but she's not being honest about how conservatorships really work.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, ToySoldier12 said:

Hold on a second.

If I’m not mistaken, Britney has indeed petitioned for the conservator ship to end multiple times in the past, hasn’t she?

From its start in 2008 through 2013.

She even submitted several medical evaluations to the judge to proof she’s capable of standing on her own.

As we all know, it was always denied.

Britney only stopped petionning to end it when she signed her first Vegas contract, because one the clauses was that she needed to be in the cship as assurance that she’d perform as agreed.

Stop lying Vivian, James and Lou.

Yeah that confused me..... But how can a lawyer LIE like that?? Besides, isn't that information that can be checked rather easily??

41 minutes ago, Busybee said:

It's crazy how they keep saying she's never filed in 13 years to me that's the equivalent to asking a domestic abuse victim why didn't you just leave. Its never that simple and Vivian is betting on people's ignorance to believe that bull 💩 excuse. 

This is getting way over their heads and their only argument is that he loves her and she hasn't filed to dismantle it. Both of those can be argued and proven wrong so what's next?

She’s claiming Britney hasn’t filed for termination (which is not true) but at the same time she has been on strike for two years now because she isn’t capable of bearing it anymore... I mean

ElegantImmaterialGuanaco-size_restricted

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

Yea there are so many signs that show she does not want to be in it. It's all still very dizzying. It needs to be removed: both personal and financial. Of course she needs structure in place, we all do, but not this insidious, freedom-taking nonsense she's attached to. 

At this point court need to give her basic freedom. If court and doctors think that she is not fit to take major decisions which can have a big impact on her life, they can just have c-ship involvement for major decision. But from Career point of view, Britney doesn't need c-ship.  I read about it, it is definitely possible that a c-ship can be establish in place to check on her on a quarterly basis or get involved in major decision. Like a council. But this is unfair that she need approvals for getting a cup of coffee to recording a song. 

REMEMBER BRITNER IS VISIONARY AND JAIME IS A FAILED BUSINESSMAN. SHE Doesn't UNDERSTAND HER VIEWS, CREATIVITY, or her NEEDs. 

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Yeah that confused me..... But how can a lawyer LIE like that?? Besides, isn't that information that can be checked rather easily??

It can be checked, it is on her docket online. However she’s taking advantage of the fact that GP don’t know anything about it, so she can say whatever.

Good thing she isn’t fooling anyone with her tabloid press tour. The public can see through.

2 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

This is true because Britney doesn't want to end the conservatorship because they take care of her business (conservatorship of her estate), and she clearly doesn't want to do that, but she definitely wants to change other aspects of it (conservatorship of the person). Or, in any case, WHO is in control of it (definitely NOT her father). Am I right?

The thing is... We didn't hear what she wants from her... instead we heard what she wants from other people, who are interested for Cship to keep going. And while she is under Cship, we cannot be 100 percent sure that these are/will be her wishes, since there is/will be high probability of undue influence. Also the probate conservatorship never meant to manage affairs of high-functioning people, even if they have some mental problems... there are other alternatives to it, less restrictive.

• Like 3
9 hours ago, tommy_boy said:

The cynicism of it all:

"Thoreen points out the fact that in 13 years Britney and her legal team have NEVER filed a petition to end the conservatorship."

kim kardashian smh GIF

Maybe because Jamie threatened to take her kids away you dumb *** psychopath 🗣🗣🗣 JAIL FOR THOREEN AND JAMIE 🗣🗣🗣

Ok so if Britney requested her father be sole conservator of her estate...why did Wallet file papers HIMSELF REQUESTING to be removed citing “harm may come to Britney” if his request wasn’t granted?  Doesn’t sound like BRITNEY filed to have him removed.  Mind you, this was only a few months after he requested a MASSIVE raise.  Does ole VIV know we have the documents?  Use their names, Viv...not “private professional fiduciary”.  We know Wallet and Montgomery.  They’re clearly not telling the truth.  Why does Britney go to SO FEW of the hearings?  Even the last few that have been over Zoom...they said she didn’t participate.  I HIGHLY doubt Britney herself is part of the planning.  TELL THE TRUTH B!T<H!!

• Love 2