Britney Spears's Dad Jamie Refutes Republicans Gaetz & Jordan's claims: the conservatorship is there to protect Britney

1 hour ago, godneyjspears said:

So Vivian says that Britney's estate was co-managed by Jamie and a professional fiduciary and then in early 2019, Britney herself asked for Jamie to be made sole conservator of the estate but isn't this just a flat out lie. Andrew Wallet was the co-conservator of Britney's estate and he definitely resigned. That's a fact so she's clearly making it up:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: 

How a lawyer is able to just spread lies to the media during an ongoing court case is so shocking like who's allowing this to happen :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

She’s talking about when they picked Jodie 

TMZ, heh, why am I not surprised!! I’m so over this ****, these people truly are diabolical, they’re fighting tooth and nail just to block Britney from removing Jamie and yet Viv really trying to push the Britney can end this WHOLE thing anytime she wants narrative!! They’re delusional!! I’d also like to see the document where Britney supposedly asks for Jamie to be sole conservator, if that document is true, why ain’t u showing to the world as proof Viv??? Perhaps, cuz it doesn’t exists!!!

• Like 1

IM SORRY BUT WHAT THE F IS THIS T.WAT VIVIAN TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!?!:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

BRITNEY DIDN'T WANT THE CONSERVATORSHIP EVEN BACK IN 2008. EXPLAIN THE MULTIPLE TIMES SHE'S TRIED TO CONTACT OTHER LAWYERS BUT WAS DEEMED INCOMPETENT FOR SOME REASON.:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

WHAT ABOUT THE TIMES SHE WENT TO COURT TO TESTIFY SO THE JUDGE CAN GIVE HER MORE FREEDOM OR TERMINATE THE CONSERVATORSHIP?! SHE SAW THAT SHE WAS BEING SILENCED SO HER ONLY HOPE WAS IN THE JUDGE TO RIGHTFULLY JUDGE THE SITUATION AND RESPECT HER WISHES, QUIETLY HOPING TO GET MORE AUTONOMY, BUT NO!:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

PEOPLE'S SPIRITS CAN BREAK AFTER HAVING SUPPRESSED THEIR WISHES, ISOLATING THEM, USING THEIR MOST SACRED AGAINST THEM! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:HER KIDS FOR GOD'S SAKE!:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I'M FUMING AT THIS WITCH SAYING THAT BRITNEY NEVER FILED FOR A TERMINATION OF THE CONSERVATORSHIP IN THE PAST 13 YEARS. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: B!CH, WHERE THE F WERE YOU AND THAT COLON WHEN BRITNEY STATED WHAT SHE WANTED?! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:WHY HAS SHE BEEN SO RESTRICTED FOR 13 YEARS?! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

NOT AT THEM SILENCING BRITNEY AND THEN CLAIMING THAT SHE IS FINE WITH THE CONSERVATORSHIP. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:SHUT THE FU!:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

ESPECIALLY AFTER SHE'S NOW OFFICIALLY STATED THAT SHE WANTS HER FATHER OUT! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:WHY ARE YOU IGNORING THIS FACT?! JESUS!:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

GET A GRIP!:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

THEY NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT IN SUCH VULNERABLE SITUATIONS, THEY NEED TO LOOK FOR OTHER SIGNS APART FROM WHAT'S BEEN FILED ON PAPER.:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: WHAT ABOUT HOW SHE'S FELT FOR THE PAST 13 YEARS?! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

SAME **** WITH PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN ABUSED - "OH, SHE NEVER SAID NO. OH SHE NEVER FILED A POLICE REPORT. OH SHE LIVED WITH THE ABUSER FOR 10 YEARS, SHE MUST HAVE ENJOYED IT THEN. NO PROBLEM WHATSOEVER.' FUCC THIS SYSTEM HONESTLY.:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, BRITNEY PLEASE SPEAK UP! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Spoiler

allegedly of course :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Spoiler

:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Love 8
  • Haha 1

So...... After reading all the posts in this thread I am fuming. We are all upset, rightfully so but WHAT CAN WE AS HER FANBASE DO? 

What are realistic actions all of us can take on social media etc to stop this witch from spreading more lies?! Send a curated pdf with court documents to the media outlets to proof she is a liar? 😅 

We came so far as a fanbase and movement and we can't stop now. I'm afraid they can turn this thing in their favor if we not keep pushing. 

• Like 3

Hahahahhahahahha

is team con and Vivian really trying to go head to head with members of Congress 

they’re making themselves seem so stupid

so many lies

“britney never filed  for the conservatorship to end”

last time I checked children can’t decide when their punishment is over...and that’s essentially what Britney is

This case is all about money, if Britney was a **** addict on the street no one would care about “protecting” her

HAVE BRITNEY TESTIFY IN FRONT OF CONGRESS! :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

team con is so scared, everyone is going to jail!!!!!

• Like 4
31 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

IM SORRY BUT WHAT THE F IS THIS T.WAT VIVIAN TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!?!:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

BRITNEY DIDN'T WANT THE CONSERVATORSHIP EVEN BACK IN 2008. EXPLAIN THE MULTIPLE TIMES SHE'S TRIED TO CONTACT OTHER LAWYERS BUT WAS DEEMED INCOMPETENT FOR SOME REASON.:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

WHAT ABOUT THE TIMES SHE WENT TO COURT TO TESTIFY SO THE JUDGE CAN GIVE HER MORE FREEDOM OR TERMINATE THE CONSERVATORSHIP?! SHE SAW THAT SHE WAS BEING SILENCED SO HER ONLY HOPE WAS IN THE JUDGE TO RIGHTFULLY JUDGE THE SITUATION AND RESPECT HER WISHES, QUIETLY HOPING TO GET MORE AUTONOMY, BUT NO!:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

PEOPLE'S SPIRITS CAN BREAK AFTER HAVING SUPPRESSED THEIR WISHES, ISOLATING THEM, USING THEIR MOST SACRED AGAINST THEM! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:HER KIDS FOR GOD'S SAKE!:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I'M FUMING AT THIS WITCH SAYING THAT BRITNEY NEVER FILED FOR A TERMINATION OF THE CONSERVATORSHIP IN THE PAST 13 YEARS. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: B!CH, WHERE THE F WERE YOU AND THAT COLON WHEN BRITNEY STATED WHAT SHE WANTED?! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:WHY HAS SHE BEEN SO RESTRICTED FOR 13 YEARS?! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

NOT AT THEM SILENCING BRITNEY AND THEN CLAIMING THAT SHE IS FINE WITH THE CONSERVATORSHIP. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:SHUT THE FU!:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

ESPECIALLY AFTER SHE'S NOW OFFICIALLY STATED THAT SHE WANTS HER FATHER OUT! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:WHY ARE YOU IGNORING THIS FACT?! JESUS!:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

GET A GRIP!:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

THEY NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT IN SUCH VULNERABLE SITUATIONS, THEY NEED TO LOOK FOR OTHER SIGNS APART FROM WHAT'S BEEN FILED ON PAPER.:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: WHAT ABOUT HOW SHE'S FELT FOR THE PAST 13 YEARS?! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

SAME **** WITH PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN ABUSED - "OH, SHE NEVER SAID NO. OH SHE NEVER FILED A POLICE REPORT. OH SHE LIVED WITH THE ABUSER FOR 10 YEARS, SHE MUST HAVE ENJOYED IT THEN. NO PROBLEM WHATSOEVER.' FUCC THIS SYSTEM HONESTLY.:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, BRITNEY PLEASE SPEAK UP! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Hide contents

allegedly of course :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Hide contents

:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Boooy, you went OFF :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: Preach it!

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
5 hours ago, KatieKat said:

It’s so sad what some people will do for money. 

Vivian, when you’re old and looking back at your life ... are you really going to feel proud that you used your law degree to help take away someones civil liberties?

You’re part of the reason an alcoholic with a history of anger management issues has control over his adult daughter. You’re part of the reason a loving mother hardly ever gets to see her two teen sons. That’s really what you want your legal legacy to be?? 

Do the right thing and advise your client to stop fighting against his daughters wishes.

I think it’s fair to point out, that this has all happened under the leadership of Lewis Tyler :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

jamie is a drunk he wasn’t smart enough to hire Vivian himself or even had the money  back then to do it, also Vivian is only one lawyer on the case, there’s a few others not being revealed to the public such as the 2 Jeryls or Geralds that Courtney love mentioned (they tried to Put Kurt colbain in a conservatorship in the 90s). I examined some of the court docs recently and they are still on this case today.

Everyone needs to be exposed, and I wonder why Vivian is the face of his legal team... could it be that the other lawyers are already know to the public for shady practices like Courtney love mentioned 

jamie is still a terrible father and the fact that he is still Fighting has me convinced he is being unjustly influenced if he think this is gonna end well for him...

45 minutes ago, Drunkerella91 said:

So...... After reading all the posts in this thread I am fuming. We are all upset, rightfully so but WHAT CAN WE AS HER FANBASE DO? 

What are realistic actions all of us can take on social media etc to stop this witch from spreading more lies?! Send a curated pdf with court documents to the media outlets to proof she is a liar? 😅 

We came so far as a fanbase and movement and we can't stop now. I'm afraid they can turn this thing in their favor if we not keep pushing. 

7 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

Why are more people not talking about this, everyone needs to call I’m about to call

For those asking what can fans do this is literally what we can do!

guys go call the police go call the GOVERNOR!!!

• Love 1
  • Like 1

“Britney and her legal team”? LOL, that legal team that she didn’t chose? K. By the way Bryan said “she’s always wanted to get out of it” so yeah... If she’s under that control how are we supposed to believe that if she wanted she could petition for termination? I wonder how gaslighted she is...
**ck team conservatorship! I hope Britney gets to be free someday and tells everyone how evil you are! 

FREE BRITNEY!!!

6 hours ago, rennen said:

For 12 years they have controlled the narrative. However, the minute Britney was granted her wish for transparency in the case which lead to valid questions being raised about this "hybrid business model", you have Vivian hitting up TMZ and Chloe Melas weekly with her bull-**** in a desperate attempt to keep control. 

it's funny how before all this it was always "a close source" defending the conservatorship, but now they're proudly coming through with all these cynical comments. 

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, ItsKor said:

They should really be sharing a simple script with this. Having britney fans blindly call and leave messages could quickly make this sound unprofessional and have the whole thing ultimately discarded. 

I actually just called I said “Im a freeBritney advocate and that attention needs to be brought to The conservatorship abuse happening that’s not only affecting a big star such as Britney but is affecting many elderly who are having their money essentially stolen from them”

I also mentioned I’ve been extensively examining all the court documents too 

I left a message no one answered but it was still something also I don’t live in New York so I’m going to call my state’s governors office next!

and yes I was nervous but I’m a professional I stayed calm cool and collected while talking

Dont call screaming “freeBritney I’m her biggest fan”

• Leader
9 hours ago, britneyluv said:

Thoreen also mentions that neither Britney nor her legal team have ever filed a petition to end the conservatorship.

They bring this up a lot and I will admit it's a good point. This leads me to believe that Britney may not necessarily care about the conservatorship in general, just that her dad has any say. She may be perfectly fine with being in conservatorships (at this point) just not one with her dad in the picture. We just don't know. However, I still think even if she is "ok" or accepted the conservatorships... they're still unjust and aren't serving her and should be dissolved regardless. The gatekeeper is Sam Ingham. I hope he's informed her that she can file to terminate. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

They bring this up a lot and I will admit it's a good point. This leads me to believe that Britney may not necessarily care about the conservatorship in general, just that her dad has any say. She may be perfectly fine with being in conservatorships (at this point) just not one with her dad in the picture. We just don't know. However, I still think even if she is "ok" or accepted the conservatorships... they're still unjust and aren't serving her and should be dissolved regardless. The gatekeeper is Sam Ingham. I hope he's informed her that she can file to terminate. 

But her own brother has said that she wants to get out of it