Britney Spears's Dad Jamie Refutes Republicans Gaetz & Jordan's claims: the conservatorship is there to protect Britney

I can't at this man/team con's ****eries anymore. They will try to drag this out until their last breath. Bunch of psychopaths. If there's any justice in the world, these rats will pay someday. I hope justice will be done soon. 

Its funny that this Bolsonaro wannabe talks about protecting her, so why did he push her to work right after she was placed under a cship bc of him? Why he continues to allow that Instagram he owns to post those ****ty edits when he knows damn well people call her crazy bc of that? What about giving her privacy when she can't even speak and defend herself while his lawyer is doing the same Kevin's lawyer always did? What about not abusing her sons, the reason why she ended up accepting this cship in the first place? What about not giving 500k to Lou right away when Britney isn't even working? What about not forcing Britney to go to a ****ty 1 star facility? What about not talking about Britney resuming her career when she's refusing to work while he's still in charge? And thinking about what all this circus he created is doing to his "little sick girl" just bc he refuses to step down, the only thing she's asking him now? 

He only thinks about himself and saving his powerful "friends" no matter what this costs to Britney. Father of the year. 

I hate this especially because every statement they make makes me think that maybe there's some truth to what they're saying. And then I remember that Jamie isn't in it for the money, he's in it for control. And no innocent human being deserves to be under the heavy "protection" that Britney's under. Vivian is VERY good at her job...ugh

This is extreme gaslighting like I truly can't

• Love 2
  • Like 5
4 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I can't at this man/team con's ****eries anymore. They will try to drag this out until their last breath. Bunch of psychopaths. If there's any justice in the world, these rats will pay someday. I hope justice will be done soon. 

Its funny that this Bolsonaro wannabe talks about protecting her, so why did he push her to work right after she was placed under a cship bc of him? Why he continues to allow that Instagram he owns to post those ****ty edits when he knows damn well people call her crazy bc of that? What about giving her provicy when she can't speak? What about not abusing her sons, the reason why she ended up accepting this cship in the first place? What about not giving 500k to Lou right away when Britney isn't even working? 

He only thinks about himself and saving his powerful "friends" no matter what this costs to Britney. Father of the year. 

Truth Reaction GIF by moodman

• Like 2
On 3/10/2021 at 3:02 AM, britneyluv said:

Vivian in court arguing that Britney's happy with everything - May I present Exhibit A your honor:

music video crying GIF

See, she's fine! :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

She will show Britney's trip to Louisiana 1 year ago again :britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever:

4 minutes ago, marioh said:

Now this ***** is gonna play that card in every ******* interview. But I'm sure there's a reason why Britney never filed such a petition... Also, Britney's legal team? What legal team? A court appointed lawyer who's been working for the conservatorship rather than his client for the past 13 years?

She asked about ending the cship to the other laywer she talked to in 2009 saying Jamie threatned her with her kids. If Ingham was doing smt back then, would she feel the need to call another laywer behind his back to ask about the process of eliminating the cship? 

15 minutes ago, Bundy said:

She will show her trip to Lousiana 1 year ago again :britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever:

"Look! Here's a 5 second clip taken out of context of Britney running around in the same open backyard as her father, so things are all hunky dory!" 

It's honestly no better than a criminal defense attorney arguing his client is innocent of r*** by showing a clip of the victim sitting in the same class as their rap*** while the victim is smiling about a joke the professor told. "Her aLLegEd rap*** is sitting five seats away and she's not hysterically bawling so clearly nothing bad happened!"

Pretty vile :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Love 2
  • Like 6
22 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

LOL that lit a fire up :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: 
Let Britney speak then! Let her hire an independent attorney! I bet she won’t echo anything Jamie believes. 

She can't under the conservatorship, which is why Vivian can spout all the BS she wants without real consequences then go home and cackle into her cauldron. Britney is not legally capable of hiring independent counsel, as shown when she tried to retain Adam Streisand and was struck down. The corruption is real :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Like 4