Britney Spears's Dad Jamie Refutes Republicans Gaetz & Jordan's claims: the conservatorship is there to protect Britney

6 hours ago, jen8985 said:

I  think Britney doesn't want to speak ,I think she's worried if she does she won't have anytime at all with her children. I'm not saying this is by any means true ,this is just my opinion.

For the past two years she barely sees them tho 

:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad::rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

I'm getting so pisses off at this Vbich.

Shut up. Shut up. Shut up.

:pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

If all of this cship is for protection of Britney why SHE is the only one who haven't spoken out in faking 13 years?!

We heard multiple times from her, that she don't want it yet never ever we heard that she is OK with it.

We heard her telling on camera, that her dad is AHole,  never that she loves him.

Vivian how much you got paid of Britney money to be in every interview selling yourself? You have dollar signs instead of eyes. You are so rotten corrupt disgusting. Have you sold yourself so hard, there's no human left in you or there never was one?

That abusive, broke, alcoholic waist of breath brought you so attention will be diverted from him and you was happy to do it.

DISGUSTING 

:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Like 1
12 hours ago, _lebot said:

Didn’t her lawyer say that she doesn’t have the “mental capacity” to sign out of the conservatorship? And compared her to comatose patient? I don’t trust Ingram, I do sincerely hope that the pressure of the public and congress lights a fire on their ***.

He did mention that she didnt have the capacity, but he meant legal capacity, due to the nature of conservatorships.

On 3/10/2021 at 4:33 AM, FreeLou said:

Ingham played a huge part in getting Britney under the conservatorship to begin with. He stayed silent for 12 years. He’s more than complicit and someone like that simply CANNOT be a good person or a changed man.

The only thing that changed here is the media attention surrounding the situation, that is why he seemingly started to “advocate” for Britney... But not entirely, of course, he seems be taking his time and stalling, it looks like he’s more interested in appearances (just like mama Lynne) than actually freeing Britney’s poor soul. Making Colon the scapegoat while he keeps collecting paychecks is hardly enough.  **** Ingham. We should NOT let him off the hook so easily, he needs to feel the heat just like the rest of these monsters.