Lana Del Rey - 'Chemtrails Over The Country Club' stream + comment party

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m hyped  A great album is usually bashed by exhalers ‘cause you peanut head bishes have no taste! 

I first listened to the album while walking on a mountain with earphones on. Such a marvelous experience. Girl is genius. White dress and yosemite are my fave so far but love how she's tried very diff

NFR! is her best album to date... period. 

Posted Images

Lol, is anyone truly surprised?! This always happens. :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

• Love 1

I forget she has an album coming out.

NFR! was such a high for her but it seems like Chemtrails is on a different wavelength. I think it’s her public persona that’s left a bad taste in my mouth.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
50 minutes ago, EonBauer said:

I love Lana SO MUCH but she needs to stop doing music for like five years. She needs a ******* break and finds inspiration, everything sounds the same: four chords with different arrangements.

I get u but also , don't forget that in that age a lot of women who work in that industry try to make the most of it before they're too old for that , a year or two would be okay but waiting too long is not a smart move for a singer . 

• Love 2