Lana Del Rey - 'Chemtrails Over The Country Club' stream + comment party

2 hours ago, ExXL said:

I get u but also , don't forget that in that age a lot of women who work in that industry try to make the most of it before they're too old for that , a year or two would be okay but waiting too long is not a smart move for a singer . 

I agree. But I also believe Lana is not into mainstream presence, so what the point of releasing music so fast? Sometimes I feel she's only doing it to end her contract as fast as possible.

Lorde takes her time working on music and no one has forgotten about her, in fact, I think the hype is bigger as time passes by.
Lana had Jack Antonoff, an amazing musician/producer working on COCC and I feel she's cutting off his creativity with these songs. He's a mastermind and these songs feel bland. And don't get me wrong, I LOVE and I'm a big fan of Lana's music, but she's been in the same place sonically speaking for the last 4 years.

33 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

To those who already heard it, is it great? I want to wait until it's officially out, so I'm just curious now. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

It’s better if you listen to it without reading people’s opinion. Trust me. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I’m just gonna say this: Lana was right when she said she’s expecting a lot of dislike and hate for this album. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
9 minutes ago, JustLuvMe07 said:

For me it's her most boring one to date. Wild At Heart is a combination of How To Disappear (instrumental) and Hope (singing wise).

White Dress is a highlight. Yosemite should've been on LFL together with The Next Best American Record.

NFR was very likeable and it had something for everyone. 

Chemtrails is very different and it kinda reminds me of Honeymoon, in terms of the same vibe throughout the album. But, Dance Till We Die is the WTWWAWWKD of Chemtrails if you know what I mean. THAT BRIDGE. :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

• Love 2

i listened and now I feel guilty and icky 

my bf downloaded it for me without me asking and basically forced me to listen early. this is abuse.

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad::crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad::crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad::crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

but it was beautiful from what I heard. I love Lana so much and can't wait to get brain washed by this album like I do all her others.

idk if I'm gonna listen to it again til it's official.

am I being too precious about it ?

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
11 minutes ago, Style. said:

I never expected her to do another NFR type of record again, though. I can’t wait to listen to it! I’m hyped for White Dress, is it the next Blue Jeans? Don’t tell me. :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

Regarding White Dress, I’ll just say I’m longing to watch the video. :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

I won’t spoil anything. Just enjoy the record. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block