Lana Del Rey - 'Chemtrails Over The Country Club' stream + comment party

So far I'm really only enjoying Tulsa Jesus Freak and Dance Till We Die. A few more will grow on me over time I'm sure.

I'm a really big fan of her work, but honestly I haven't been overly excited about the direction she's been going. I prefer LFL over NFR in every way. Happy that she's happy but I really hope she dumps Jack on the next record, he's such a snooze fest. 

On 3/11/2021 at 3:49 PM, reecejwilson said:

Nothing will ever beat the born to die album :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

both Ultraviolence and NFR did :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

This one did not, but it is still a good Lana album when you are in the mood. The title song is the best in my opinion and I listen to it a lot :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Love 2

On my first listen, don't think I like as much as NFR but still a pleasant listen. I'd listen to this woman sing the ABCs and still cry.

Seems she went fully into the folky sound that she started to dabble in with Norman. I do hope this is the end of this era of sound and she switches it up on the next album. I do miss the cinematic sounds in BTR, Paradise, and Honeymoon. 

Favorites so far: Dark But Just a Game, Dance Till We Die, Chemtrails

Anyways stream Chemtrails!!! Really want her to outsell Justin lol.

I first listened to the album while walking on a mountain with earphones on. Such a marvelous experience. Girl is genius. White dress and yosemite are my fave so far but love how she's tried very different things from her normal stuff,while keeping her sound. Need to relisten over and over . LMLYLAW has grown on me already. 

• Love 7
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, aleomg said:

Did you hate the album? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Spill that tea. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I just don't like it that much. Like half of the album sounds like something I've already heard. Half of that already heard half is like, well, I would not even listen to it to asleep faster. On the contrary, there are several great song. Over all, the album is full of paradoxes :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block