Flo Rida's 'Sweet Spot' music video featuring Jennifer Lopez leaks

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Unfortunately, because it's a leak we can't embed it here. 🙏 

What y’all are saying is true. Jennifer lost her ear for good music. She had some solid tunes from 99-02 ish but then it all became very generic. 

I feel like she’s been trying to have a hit single for the last decade and it just isn’t happening. Somehow, she still gets big budgets for her music videos though. I think she should reevaluate her music career when she can’t even achieve a hit working with Bad Bunny, Cardi B, Maluma, etc

Her ego is out of this world at this point, and I don't blame her. She has everything anyone could want and still thriving at 60. I personally just don't like the music she's been releasing in the last decade. Her last hit was on the floor and it's been downhill since. She also sucked in hustlers, but that's just my personal opinion.

She looked great!

But imagine wasting all that time and money for it not to come out.

I feel like that happens a lot with JLo, how many videos does she have on the cutting room floor now?

Then to add to her list of features that leaked and were never officially released.

The remix of Dynamite

Mouth2Mouth with Enrique

It just seems so odd to me that you'd invest it stuff like that and then not release it.

As far as JLo's shytty catalog goes, she clearly doesn't have anyone on her team bold enough to tell her no. Or a good Gay on her team to point her toward bops.

She hits so many things on the pop star checklist, but something always ends up not clicking or missing the mark.

7 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

As far as JLo's shytty catalog goes, she clearly doesn't have anyone on her team bold enough to tell her no. Or a good Gay on her team to point her toward bops.

She hits so many things on the pop star checklist, but something always ends up not clicking or missing the mark.

She’s supposed to be a musician.

If she needs someone to tell her which direction to follow or which songs are good, then she ain’t no artist. 

5 minutes ago, ToySoldier12 said:

She’s supposed to be a musician.

If she needs someone to tell her which direction to follow or which songs are good, then she ain’t no artist. 

Well by your standard then virtually no one in the industry today is a true artist.

Virtually anything with Max Martin attached is very pre-calculated. Basically all the biggest artists in the industry owe much of their stardom to him.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, MonAmour said:

Her ego is out of this world at this point, and I don't blame her. She has everything anyone could want and still thriving at 60. I personally just don't like the music she's been releasing in the last decade. Her last hit was on the floor and it's been downhill since. She also sucked in hustlers, but that's just my personal opinion.

Girl she’s 51 :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

Well by your standard then virtually no one in the industry today is a true artist.

Virtually anything with Max Martin attached is very pre-calculated. Basically all the biggest artists in the industry owe much of their stardom to him.

I agree with you, top producers play a big role in a musician’s success. However, there is also the vision, the creativity and the direction of an artist at the root of it. That, together with a producer, can lead to the creation of outstanding material.

My comment was a direct response to the notion that JLO needs someone to tell her what kind of songs to pick. That implied she had not good ear to select the right tunes, which many people agree with here. Then, if a so-called artist needs be told exactly what to do, exactly which direction to pick, exactly what kind of music to record, in order to deliver good quality material, then she or he is missing the vision of a true artist. 

17 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

What y’all are saying is true. Jennifer lost her ear for good music. She had some solid tunes from 99-02 ish but then it all became very generic. 

I feel like she’s been trying to have a hit single for the last decade and it just isn’t happening. Somehow, she still gets big budgets for her music videos though. I think she should reevaluate her music career when she can’t even achieve a hit working with Bad Bunny, Cardi B, Maluma, etc

Her last hit was in 2011 On The Floor, she probably would have stopped by now if it wasnt for that. 

10 minutes ago, Avatar said:

Her last hit was in 2011 On The Floor, she probably would have stopped by now if it wasnt for that. 

That was a decade ago and she’s still trying. Her flop collaborations with big artists should be her biggest indicator that it’s. not. going. to. happen. 

fetch mean girls GIF

18 hours ago, Avatar said:

Sorry, but Ain’t Your Mama was huge radio hit in Europe in 2016. Huge then any song TS released last year!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block