Flo Rida's 'Sweet Spot' music video featuring Jennifer Lopez leaks

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Unfortunately, because it's a leak we can't embed it here. 🙏 

• Super Mods

I really think she should give up on her music career (in case she's trying to chart high and sell well, in case she's not then she should continue doing her thing), she didn't have a hit in nearly 10 years now and she's trying hard. Her latest music is especially boring and sounds outdated and unfinished. 

She should focus on acting, shes a good actress with a lot of charisma :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5
17 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

I really think she should give up on her music career (in case she's trying to chart high and sell well, in case she's not then she should continue doing her thing), she didn't have a hit in nearly 10 years now and she's trying hard. Her latest music is especially boring and sounds outdated and unfinished. 

She should focus on acting, shes a good actress with a lot of charisma :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I agree, she chooses the worst songs as singles 

20 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Yeah, I prefer her acting, but I feel like she shouldn’t necessarily give up on singing, just shift her focus to film or even tv, I enjoy her solo songs, but would definitely rather get more acting from her... most people forget she was an actress before a singer.:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block