Things you cannot wait to do when the world goes back to 'normal'?

Slayer

1 minute ago, Cinderella85 said:

Where in Europe?!:huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the::umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: In a dream world? In a parallel universe?:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what::umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure::britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic:

The balkans. They’re in Macedonia and Greece.. all those countries are literally back to normal. 

its not that shocking... we’re talking about a flu that has a 99.7% survival rate

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, radar22 said:

The world is never going back to normal. I wish it was, but it’s so clear at this point that things are never going to be the same again. Anyone who thinks otherwise is unfit to deal with the mental challenges that lie ahead. 

and if that’s you, LOL @ you, you ******* idiot. Maybe you should have a woken up a little sooner. 

That is 100% not true.. most of the world is back to normal (refer to my previous post). 

Don’t watch the news, it messes with your head. They make it seem like it’s the end of days which is clearly isn’t. 

Remember this flu has a 99.7% survival rate. Why would we not go back to normal for a bad flu?

Im not being negative of anything, just realistic and I can see what’s happening around the world. 
Don’t be so pessimistic, have hope! 

• Love 5
On 3/1/2021 at 5:11 AM, A.a.A said:

The balkans. They’re in Macedonia and Greece.. all those countries are literally back to normal. 

its not that shocking... we’re talking about a flu that has a 99.7% survival rate

The Netherlands have such strife rules that there are uprisings

In Germany, everything is closed since December besides the shops for convenience goods, like gas stations, grocery stores, pharmacy, We open the hairdresser on the first of March, but with strict rules. Restaurants, concerts everything is closed/forbidden. And we have vaccines, because of them the people are dying or get very sick and the government ignore it and plan a jab identification card, so you can travel and have more freedom after your vaccine. Problem is, vaccines did not just have to do with willingness.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

That is 100% not true.. most of the world is back to normal (refer to my previous post). 

Don’t watch the news, it messes with your head. They make it seem like it’s the end of days which is clearly isn’t. 

Remember this flu has a 99.7% survival rate. Why would we not go back to normal for a bad flu?

Im not being negative of anything, just realistic and I can see what’s happening around the world. 

You are not wrong. Corona is only a variant of the flu. But the government sees it differently and acts accordingly.:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:The Netherlands have such strife rules that there are uprisings

In Germany, everything is closed since December besides the shops for convenience goods, like gas stations, grocery stores, pharmacy, We open the hairdresser on the first of March, but with strict rules. Restaurants, concerts everything is closed/forbidden. And we have vaccines, because of them the people are dying or get very sick and the government ignore it and plan a jab identification card, so you can travel and have more freedom after your vaccine. Problem is, vaccines did not just have to do with willingness. Like in my case, I´m too sick to do such a risk. Should people get punished because they were before the Corona virus disabled or sick?!

Yes your right. The governments are very much over reacting.

And they say the vaccine isn’t mandatory but it really is. Because they will restrict everything until you get it. 
They won’t let you travel, attend events or even go to work without it, and that’s scary.

Buy your point stands. The governments will make us get it and still act like it’s the end of the world until we do. Unfortunately we can’t control that.. which sucks. 

However no one is talking about herd immunity, which a lot of countries are getting. Switzerland, Sweden have basically achieved it. So have the balkans, especially where I have family. Most countries will achieve that before they get he vaccine. All you need is 60% of the population to get the virus then it basically disappears. 

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

Yes your right. The governments are very much over reacting.

And they say the vaccine isn’t mandatory but it really is. Because they will restrict everything until you get it. 
They won’t let you travel, attend events or even go to work without it, and that’s scary.

Buy your point stands. The governments will make us get it and still act like it’s the end of the world until we do. Unfortunately we can’t control that.. which sucks. 

However no one is talking about herd immunity, which a lot of countries are getting. Switzerland, Sweden have basically achieved it. So have the balkans, especially where I have family. Most countries will achieve that before they get he vaccine. All you need is 60% of the population to get the virus then it basically disappears. 

Germany plans together with the other European States a vaccine pas. Without, you have barely rights. Even Merkel, our Bundeskanzlerin (our leader) even says in the  future people who have a vaccine should have more rights. The owner of one of the biggest concert agencies Eventim, says that just people who have a vaccine should be allowed to visit concerts. They already have the technology to check vaccine passes. In Israel, it is that far as far as I know. People can´t even buy groceries without a vaccine.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, A.a.A said:

Most of the world is back to normal though.... Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Spain. Most places have resumed life normally..

I have cousins in Europe and everyone got the virus, it was a strong flu and now they’re back at restaurants with no masks, nothing. Most places can’t afford to tank their economies, right? The elderly even got it and their fine..

I find the narrative of a deadly virus shutting the world down is literally only in North America and the UK. 

But tbh here in Canada. Most things have opened up, I’m seeing my friends regularly, seeing family regularly, restaurants are open for dine in and the cases are lower than ever. My life is basically back to normal, except the wearing masks in public thing. 

I don’t like how people think nothing will be normal again, this wasn’t the plague, most countries were just very unprepared. The virus itself could have been wayyyyyy worse. What you see on the news and tv is very overly exaggerated and not what is actually happening. 

What ??? I live in europe And I don't know what you're talking about , here in Germany things are FAR from being normal..... :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette: but I agree they're overreacting and exaggerating way too much with the news and cause a lot of panic among people , like calm down it's just a new  flu , okay might be a little stronger but if you dare to say it youll get lynched , they're acting like people are collapsing in the streets , crazy ...... The news is the biggest virus in this "pandemic"

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

Honestly, travelling, I need it like I need air I dare say. Serbia (where I live) is currently 2nd in Europe and 5th in the world when it comes to vaccinating its population, so a lot of our bans have been lifted (cafes work untill 10pm, gyms are open, malls as well etc.) so I basically am tasting the good old life back. Especially going to the gym, I was legit bored when they were shut down and found myself become extremely lazy. Luckily I gained only 2kg which is nothing :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:thank God, I like being and feeling fit. One thing I found myself NOT missing AT ALL, is clubbing. I used to love going clubbing and getting drunk with my friends and dance all night. But during this madness something in me changed that made me dislike it strongly - I realized that by going out all Friday or Saturday night basically ****s on my entire weekend. I would have to sleep untill 3-4pm because I would be out from midnight till 10 in the morning. Which means my entire sunny weekend had to be wasted in my flat instead of going to the beach or riding a bike or having some mimosas in a cafe somewhere. So clubbing is something I definitely won't be doing as much as I did :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: 

I already got my vaccination passport though, so world here I come :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: every month a new country for me :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Love 2
9 hours ago, A.a.A said:

Most of the world is back to normal though.... Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Spain. Most places have resumed life normally..

I have cousins in Europe and everyone got the virus, it was a strong flu and now they’re back at restaurants with no masks, nothing. Most places can’t afford to tank their economies, right? The elderly even got it and their fine..

I find the narrative of a deadly virus shutting the world down is literally only in North America and the UK. 

But tbh here in Canada. Most things have opened up, I’m seeing my friends regularly, seeing family regularly, restaurants are open for dine in and the cases are lower than ever. My life is basically back to normal, except the wearing masks in public thing. 

I don’t like how people think nothing will be normal again, this wasn’t the plague, most countries were just very unprepared. The virus itself could have been wayyyyyy worse. What you see on the news and tv is very overly exaggerated and not what is actually happening. 

IKR!

England is looking to be back to 'normal' with no restrictions at all by June! I'm so excited and it's given me so much hope and positivity :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Like 2
9 hours ago, A.a.A said:

Exactly. Australia and New Zealand have started holding concerts and festivals again. It would be incredibly sad if the world was stuck in lockdown forever. Just a shame the UK seems so behind on things :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block