Things you cannot wait to do when the world goes back to 'normal'?

Slayer

We know Ms Rona has majorly disrupted our lives but with vaccines there is now a light at the end of the tunnel!

What are the thing you cannot wait to do when things get back to 'normal' - whatever the new normal is! 

For me personally:

• Having a social life again and seeing my friends regularly
  • Going clubbing 
  • Travelling
  • Going to concerts/festivals
  • Going to the gym again
  • Being able to worry less and have less anxiety about getting ill
  • Being able to hug loved ones outside of my household!

What are you excited for? or hobbies you'd like to take up? :)

image-2.jpg.1d71a323c9dc5e2e7a6b3bda19bebe89.jpg

• Love 5

concerts!!!!!!!!!!!

its so annoying how concerts are canceled and the supermarkets is a worst way to contact with other people, i mean do u know how many times someone took the same product you bring to home????? and no talk about dating apps are growing and growing so this is a mess

• Love 3

Seeing friends

Shopping without a mask on

Going to restaurants

Going to pubs, bars and clubs

Going to parties

Going to concerts and festivals

Hopefully travel abroad (not like I ever did this pre-pandemic, but I really hope I can finally go on holiday again and visit other countries)

Having less anxiety about coronavirus in general

• Love 4
  • Like 1

pick my BJ vinyl at the P.O. Box office :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: (and all my dozens of packages that have been accumulating over the last year)

tbh, I'm thrilled about not going out. The worst part of my day was going to work, not so much the work, but the actual commute to work and to go back home. I have to use public transportation since I don't own a car, and here in my city public transportation sucks and it's super expensive, but relying on Uber would be much more unsustainable. And the traffic is so horrible, I can make up to two hours on each trip.

However, I miss visiting my relatives. For my entire life basically, we used to reunite every Sunday, and now it's been a year since we last did it. I've seen a few of them over the months, but not all together as before, so I miss that too. My friends I really don't have many, and we don't see each other very often ever since we finished school, it's really hard to coordinate to go out now that everyone has different schedules, so that hasn't changed a lot.

By myself, all I really did was go to San Diego for shopping every other week, pick up my packages at the PO Box, maybe go out to the Pokémon Go Community Days once a month (which have also improved a lot in their lockdown version) 

So yeah, there isn't much I'm planning to do lol but even if I don't go out that often, it's just the feeling of knowing that I can go out without worrying whenever I need it. For example, there were some artists here in Mexico that were supposed to have tours that I was looking up to, and of course all of that got cancelled. I wish that can be a reality some time in the future, but again, it's not like they were a ton of concerts anyways. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

1.Going to the baths. (when you jog, cycle, do gymnastics, it took ages just to lose two pounds, but with swimming, it is very easy and goes fast.)

2.Going to the zoo .I need to cuddle with an animal in the petting zoo.

3.Visit an exhibition. I still need the book about Donald Duck and the illustrator Carl Barks and two posters from their manga exhibition.

5.Going to a restaurant, eat and drink cocktails.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Stefani said:

How bold of y'all to assume that the world will ever go back to normal. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: I'd at least like to go out without having to wear a mask. I'm tired of looking like MJ.

Most of the world is back to normal though.... Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Spain. Most places have resumed life normally..

I have cousins in Europe and everyone got the virus, it was a strong flu and now they’re back at restaurants with no masks, nothing. Most places can’t afford to tank their economies, right? The elderly even got it and their fine..

I find the narrative of a deadly virus shutting the world down is literally only in North America and the UK. 

But tbh here in Canada. Most things have opened up, I’m seeing my friends regularly, seeing family regularly, restaurants are open for dine in and the cases are lower than ever. My life is basically back to normal, except the wearing masks in public thing. 

I don’t like how people think nothing will be normal again, this wasn’t the plague, most countries were just very unprepared. The virus itself could have been wayyyyyy worse. What you see on the news and tv is very overly exaggerated and not what is actually happening. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

Most of the world is back to normal though.... Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Spain. Most places have resumed life normally..

I have cousins in Europe and everyone got the virus, it was a strong flu and now they’re back at restaurants with no masks, nothing. Most places can’t afford to tank their economies, right? The elderly even got it and their fine..

I find the narrative of a deadly virus shutting the world down is literally only in North America and the UK. 

But tbh here in Canada. Most things have opened up, I’m seeing my friends regularly, seeing family regularly, restaurants are open for dine in and the cases are lower than ever. My life is basically back to normal, except the wearing masks in public thing. 

I don’t like how people think nothing will be normal again, this wasn’t the plague, most countries were just very unprepared. The virus itself could have been wayyyyyy worse. What you see on the news and tv is very overly exaggerated and not what is actually happening. 

Where in Europe?!:huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the::umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: In a dream world? In a parallel universe?:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what::umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure::britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block