#FreeBritney activist Elizabeth Dinon exposes Billy B

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful or we will begin kindly ejecting members from this topic. 

2 hours ago, I love Britney said:

Aww honey “low reputation score”? I have lurked this forum since 2007. you do realise I only made this acc a month ago. the more you post the more rep points. If you don’t post at all then no one reacts to you. That’s how it works on most forums.  Your account was made in 2014 which was 8 years ago with only 9,000 rep points. I have nearly 400 in a month. Bye sis

Both of you are being ridiculous tbh rep points in a forum? Who gives a single ****. I’m not trying to be disrespectful but this argument is beyond childish and petty. 

• Like 6
4 hours ago, IconicShow said:

I agree Billy B hasn’t said anything to downgrade Britney to put Britney down or cause havoc in the sense of saying things that would harm the movement and stuff like that he’s absolutely right the fans do you go crazy they want to drag people that talk and finally speak out! Fans start popping off and I don’t think Billy has done very much harm and I think it’s just wild that people want him to provide receipts of FaceTime with Britney live to prove that he talks to her it’s outrageous! 

I’m glad he worked with Britney and has been using his voice in this movement and he’s not backing down and says more than others!

A recent example of that is fans were harassing and hounding one of Kevin’s sons that posted the Papa don’t leech image and it was removed shortly after! People were flooding the comments and just acting crazy!

He dragged me on twitter for ASKING A QUESTION yesterday, proceeded to kick me out of the Free Britney Movement (as if he had the authority), and blocked me, but sure hun, go on about how great and wonderful he is :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Haha 3
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, Deepheat01Deepheat01 said:

Im sure I'll be ripped apart but this is my (ie. Personal feeling and belief) rationale as to why I don't get all the hate towards Billy.   I'm not here to war with any of ya'll and I remain open on the matter, but trying to look at things from a level headed and reasonable angle:

1.   He speaks very pro-britney, anti-Jamie and anti-CShip.  If he was part of Team CON, then I don't see how it possibly benefits them. 

2.  If he's being catfished as many suggest, then why haven't Lynne, Sam I, L&L, etc or anyone on her team issued a cease and desist for talking falsely on behalf of B?  Pretty sure if I started posting online that I'd been talking to Britney and passing off opinions as hers then I'd be shut down quick. 

3.  Billy quickly brings reciepts - like his texts with Samantha regarding this latest attack from Elizabeth Who-Ever-She-Is.   Why would anyone who isn't  part of NYT  have ANY clout over the NYT Documentary and who appears in it?    NYT have a good relationship with  Billy and have covered his career quite a bit.   Can Elizabeth back up her claims with evidence? 

4.  Sure, Billy can get a bit snappy with his defence but wouldn't we all if faced with the highly aggressive and hateful stuff he's been getting from certain fractions of the B Army?   I'm proud of the Army, but we can be terrible at turning on each other and in-fighting at times.    Those who issue threats and abuse don't deserve to be a fan of our Queen, especially  when she reminds us all the time to BE KIND.

5.  Yes Billy was 'only' a  MUA for Britney and that was some time ago and mostly during the Circus era (correct me if wrong) but many of his ex clients seem to be fond of him and hold him in high regard.   Circus is probably the time where people could still get close to her to an extent and she was seemingly not being over/mis medicated as it would appear in later eras until  Glory. 

6.  I don't believe Britney has no one - no friends, no legit boyfriend, no support, no one working on her side.   I also believe she doesn't want to destroy her father in court or send him to jail.  It's her DAD at the end of the day, no matter how greedy, mean and manipulative/ed he has been.   I personally think Britney wants informed fans to bring awareness to her case and the public/legal pressure build enough so he will let go, step away and let her live her life. 

7. We know full well Brit can't speak out or 'go live'.  I think talking indirectly through others where she can is an attempt to calm the waves amongst all the 'are you OK?', 'wear YELLOW', 'MK ultra' peeps and those screaming threats at her family.   

8. BRITNEY IS VEEEERRYYY SMART. 

:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

finally someone on here who considers other possibilities

• Love 5
  • Like 1
39 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

He dragged me on twitter for ASKING A QUESTION yesterday, proceeded to kick me out of the Free Britney Movement (as if he had the authority), and blocked me, but sure hun, go on about how great and wonderful he is :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

I do not think he is not talking to Britney. when will you guys learn?  I think he's the most delusional man I've come across.

1. I mean...okay. The chances of Billy ACTUALLY talking to Britney....slim as a toothpick. 

2. Who made Ms. Elizabeth the gatekeeper of #FreeBritney? It is a movement....not a club. 

3. 60 Minutes is a pretty substantial news source. I’m sure they’ve dotted the I’s and crossed their T’s.  So either they verified his story....or will only air statements by him they can verify. 

4. Can everyone stop using #FreeBritney to make money or get their 15 seconds of fame from appearing in documentaries.....seriously you’re part of the problem. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Deepheat01Deepheat01 said:

Im sure I'll be ripped apart but this is my (ie. Personal feeling and belief) rationale as to why I don't get all the hate towards Billy.   I'm not here to war with any of ya'll and I remain open on the matter, but trying to look at things from a level headed and reasonable angle:

1.   He speaks very pro-britney, anti-Jamie and anti-CShip.  If he was part of Team CON, then I don't see how it possibly benefits them. 

2.  If he's being catfished as many suggest, then why haven't Lynne, Sam I, L&L, etc or anyone on her team issued a cease and desist for talking falsely on behalf of B?  Pretty sure if I started posting online that I'd been talking to Britney and passing off opinions as hers then I'd be shut down quick. 

3.  Billy quickly brings reciepts - like his texts with Samantha regarding this latest attack from Elizabeth Who-Ever-She-Is.   Why would anyone who isn't  part of NYT  have ANY clout over the NYT Documentary and who appears in it?    NYT have a good relationship with  Billy and have covered his career quite a bit.   Can Elizabeth back up her claims with evidence? 

4.  Sure, Billy can get a bit snappy with his defence but wouldn't we all if faced with the highly aggressive and hateful stuff he's been getting from certain fractions of the B Army?   I'm proud of the Army, but we can be terrible at turning on each other and in-fighting at times.    Those who issue threats and abuse don't deserve to be a fan of our Queen, especially  when she reminds us all the time to BE KIND.

5.  Yes Billy was 'only' a  MUA for Britney and that was some time ago and mostly during the Circus era (correct me if wrong) but many of his ex clients seem to be fond of him and hold him in high regard.   Circus is probably the time where people could still get close to her to an extent and she was seemingly not being over/mis medicated as it would appear in later eras until  Glory. 

6.  I don't believe Britney has no one - no friends, no legit boyfriend, no support, no one working on her side.   I also believe she doesn't want to destroy her father in court or send him to jail.  It's her DAD at the end of the day, no matter how greedy, mean and manipulative/ed he has been.   I personally think Britney wants informed fans to bring awareness to her case and the public/legal pressure build enough so he will let go, step away and let her live her life. 

7. We know full well Brit can't speak out or 'go live'.  I think talking indirectly through others where she can is an attempt to calm the waves amongst all the 'are you OK?', 'wear YELLOW', 'MK ultra' peeps and those screaming threats at her family.   

8. BRITNEY IS VEEEERRYYY SMART. 

:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

You think Britney would use Billy to air text messages and her “singing” over an old 2005 demo? Ummmmmm obviously not. Team Con seem to keep everyone at an arms length from her and if she hasn’t spoken out through Sam’s IG or Cade or someone close to her, why would she use some old make up artist she worked with for a few months.... like HELLO. Why would Britney even still have his phone number or contact information when they haven’t worked together since 2012?

There’s literally 0.0000001% chance he is talking to Britney. Him claiming he is speaking to a real Britney and telling fans what “she” wants fans to do or how “she” wants fans to promote #freebritney is misleading and idiotic. He clearly has issues.

• Like 3

60 Minutes has become a joke tbh.  From reputable to typical fake news trash just like most news outlets these days. I'm sure they'll say alot of "allegedly" in reference to speaking to her to this day, but the general public tends to take that as fact. They should not be giving him a platform.