#FreeBritney activist Elizabeth Dinon exposes Billy B

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful or we will begin kindly ejecting members from this topic. 

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I don't think anyone is pretending they've been "Free Britney" since the beginning...but...

My question is — Why did it take her being committed to a facility for people to open their eyes? :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

The clues were there from the very start. 

Well, normally there's a breaking point in every single issue, regardless of how long it takes. That's why s h ! t happens all the time. It's real life. But yes, I agree there was always something off and mysterious ever since the "comeback" era. It's like she switched to a robot once the cship was placed.

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

He’s on 60 minutes making the fans look like conspiracy theorists & inferring she WANTS a c-ship, but not James..... there’s nothing to “protect” he’s not helping whatsoever.

Come on guys are you serious? He is not insinuating  that at all . He is speaking to the facts that Britney wants her dad removed . The conspiracy theories part is true. People are saying she has a camera filming her disguised as a mirror. First of all there is nothing to prove that. And second, how is that helping at all?

5 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I've been thinking about doing some digging and getting to the bottom of this - whether he is in fact speaking with her or not - but I am actually afraid to press on this because I fear if I have another legitimate source telling me he is not speaking with Britney, I fear for how that will affect him. I would hate to see him publicly humiliated and what toll that could take on his health. It's not worth it to me. I'd rather see him do interviews and go along with all of this versus shattering an important part of his world. Because of that, I've been kind of turning a blind eye. Then again maybe I'm just totally wrong and he's speaking with Britney. But my gut says no. 

I actually 1000% agree with this...

Being exposed would sadly absolutely push him over the edge.. or close to it.

I personally don’t want to see any of that or hear the inevitable “look what her fans did to me” narrative. I wish he would just stop.