#FreeBritney activist Elizabeth Dinon exposes Billy B

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful or we will begin kindly ejecting members from this topic. 

13 minutes ago, Easy There said:

He also makes claims that Britney is offended by this Fandom 24/7. He also is ville whenever anyone question his motives. He will use Britney to drag those people.

It simply doesn't make sense that she randomly reconnected with a dude she worked with for 3 months almost a decade ago.

Yeah I remember when he used criticism against his awful makeup on her on X factor (?) to say that Britney was hurt because it would be about her looks. It was not. On the contrary he did everything he could to insult her natural beauty. He covered her eyes in black completely so her beautiful, big and soulful eyes looked smaller and deeply set. He forgot about the eyebrows and didn’t contour her beautiful features, just hid everything. That is critique against him, not her. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Newrie said:

Yeah I remember when he used criticism against his awful makeup on her on X factor (?) to say that Britney was hurt because it would be about her looks. It was not. On the contrary he did everything he could to insult her natural beauty. He covered her eyes in black completely so her beautiful, big and soulful eyes looked smaller and deeply set. He forgot about the eyebrows and didn’t contour her beautiful features, just hid everything. That is critique against him, not her. 

Yeah he is an awful stuck in the 90s makeup artist. He always painted inner corners of her eyes with black eyeshadow,and her eyebrows were a mess.

He still holds a grudge against the base because we dragged his eyebrow work in 2012.

If she reconnected with Glenn someone she was friends with from 2012-15 I would understand and I would believe him. But Billy her makeup artist of 2 months. Hell nahh

• Love 2
  • Like 2
19 minutes ago, jj_boha said:

When did he say that? My impression of him for the past year is that he’s been very pro Britney and vocal about her getting her freedom back from the conservatorship. He was supportive of the documentary as well which clearly paints her dad in a bad light. Not sure why people are so mad about that. 

Check his Twitter. He has tweeted a lot the latest days. He also is a “we” and “us” with Britney now and tweets that Britney basically hates anyone that criticise him. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Yeah he is an awful stuck in the 90s makeup artist. He always painted inner corners of her eyes with black eyeshadow,and her eyebrows were a mess.

He still holds a grudge against the base because we dragged his eyebrow work in 2012.

If she reconnected with Glenn someone she was friends with from 2012-15 I would understand and I would believe him. But Billy her makeup artist of 2 months. Hell nahh

And the thing is that Britney had beautiful eye makeup in the 90s. She basically look like a goddess but ANYONE done like he did her will lose some of their beauty if you just make the eyes two black holes in the face and put light powder in the eyebrows :pbritney spears GIF

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Newrie said:

And the thing is that Britney had beautiful eye makeup in the 90s. She basically look like a goddess but ANYONE done like he did her will lose some of their beauty if you just make the eyes two black holes in the face and put light powder in the eyebrows :pbritney spears GIF

Yeah but he is doing that typical drag queen makeup of 90s. Even till this day lol

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Newrie said:

Check his Twitter. He has tweeted a lot the latest days. He also is a “we” and “us” with Britney now and tweets that Britney basically hates anyone that criticise him. 

Like Britney would give a sh%t that we criticise him. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink: She would be more worried about fans criticize Sam.

He just uses 'Britney' for his own benefit. he should have be silenced a long time ago, he is just making it worse and worser for himself

• Like 8
3 minutes ago, AreYouReady said:

Like Britney would give a sh%t that we criticise him. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink: She would be more worried about fans criticize Sam.

He just uses 'Britney' for his own benefit. he should have be silenced a long time ago, he is just making it worse and worser for himself

Exactly. Like Billy B would be her “ride or die” BFF and as if she would let him diss her fans who are the ones that have been fighting for her freedom and for her to receive help to get out all along. 

• Like 1

All this lady is doing is exposing herself too she just wants to sell free Britney merchandise and make a profit off of it! I don’t buy her lies either She uploaded a post saying that fans were suicidal and that they wanted to buy free Britney T-shirts from her, she’s such a disgusting activist as well these people are out for money, their money hungry they’re greedy it’s all disgusting and vile and pathetic! 

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

She uploaded a post saying that fans were suicidal and that they wanted to buy free Britney T-shirts from her,

Well, to be fair, the meaning of that post was different ... something in line if a depressive suicidal fan buys a T-shirt "FreeBritney", thinking that they are supporting Brit by this, and then if they believe his words that Britney is strongly against it and her feelings are hurt... it could push them to suicide...

But, yeah, it's also emotional manipulation, I don't like it. This girl is as super dramatic as Billy.  

• Like 2
1 minute ago, DuranDuran said:

Well, to be fair, the meaning of that post was different ... like if a deprived suicidal fan buys a T-shirt "FreeBritney", thinking that they are supporting Brit by this, and then if they believe his words that Britney is strongly against it and her feelings are hurt... it could push them to suicide...

But, yeah, it's also emotional manipulation, I don't like it. This girl is as super dramatic as Billy.  

That’s just ridiculous to bring suicide into it chile 

30 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I don't understand this.

I've never once seen Billy B. say anything that could hurt Britney.

He's right — some of her fans do act like complete loons, and it is the reason why the general public never took the conservatorship seriously until the NY Times doc.

And some of the fans need to get off their high horses...Hardly anyone spoke out about the conservatorship until Britney herself started filing docs in the courts.

Britney would be fighting herself through the courts regardless of whether there is a "movement" or not. Fans are taking WAY too much credit for the work she's done herself.

I agree Billy B hasn’t said anything to downgrade Britney to put Britney down or cause havoc in the sense of saying things that would harm the movement and stuff like that he’s absolutely right the fans do you go crazy they want to drag people that talk and finally speak out! Fans start popping off and I don’t think Billy has done very much harm and I think it’s just wild that people want him to provide receipts of FaceTime with Britney live to prove that he talks to her it’s outrageous! 

I’m glad he worked with Britney and has been using his voice in this movement and he’s not backing down and says more than others!

A recent example of that is fans were harassing and hounding one of Kevin’s sons that posted the Papa don’t leech image and it was removed shortly after! People were flooding the comments and just acting crazy!

• Like 3