#FreeBritney activist Elizabeth Dinon exposes Billy B

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful or we will begin kindly ejecting members from this topic. 

And the saga continues lol. Remember I told you guys some stuff was going to come out in the next two weeks regarding these two? It’s on now that the new documentary trailer has been released with Billy. Keep watching. Billy is NOT talking with Britney and again these two just want clout. They want to be the faces of this movement. 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

Well, first of all... He has not provided any evidence that he is actually talking to Brit.  "All evidence" he provided were ridiculous. This in itself is very harmful to the movement, since many, unfortunately, believe him.

He actively and constantly attacks fans, even those who ask reasonable questions and are not rude to him...  but he never attacked Ingham or other accomplices, for example... cuz it's not just James and LMT.

He also constantly guilt-trips and manipulates fans, hiding behind feelings of his imaginary "Britney" (she feels that, she feels this).

And in some of his tweets Billy B purposefully began to discredit Kevin (FreebritneyLA), which smells like LFB narrative. In one of his tweets, he also covertly hinted that Britney might want to keep Cship of her estate. And it is very dangerous manipulation!

And many other things.

Talking of which, I was so stupid to defend LFB 🤡🤡🤡I thought they were doing good even their stance on the conservatorship, Ingham, Lynne etc, but I have totally changed my mind on that. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Newrie said:

Talking of which, I was so stupid to defend LFB 🤡🤡🤡I thought they were doing good even their stance on the conservatorship, Ingham, Lynne etc, but I have totally changed my mind on that. 

Same with Kevin of FreeBritneyLA I don’t trust him at all many of these folks allegedly seem to be reaching for clout and to try and control the movement and fans and want money for stupid zoom rallies 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Same with Kevin of FreeBritneyLA I don’t trust him at all many of these folks allegedly seem to be reaching for clout and to try and control the movement and fans and want money for stupid zoom rallies 

That’s bad if that’s the case. I don’t know enough about them as individuals, just the general message which I am behind

1 minute ago, DuranDuran said:

I don't care if Kevin sells T-shirts or not or if he wants popularity. But at least he always stands for Britney's complete freedom from Cship and drags all those involved in this fraud, in contrast to LFB

Billy B does as well he just tells the truth fans do get crazy and overboard and I do care that folks are desperate to make money off Britney and the free Britney movement 

1 minute ago, DuranDuran said:

I don't care if Kevin sells T-shirts or not or if he wants popularity. But at least he always stands for Britney's complete freedom from Cship and drags all those involved in this fraud, in contrast to LFB

Mhm, this is how I see it. The message is the important thing. 

• Like 1

This situation is a tough one honestly. Because if he is lying (and I’m 99% sure he is, gut feeling), then he most definitely should be exposed.

however he and that lady both and many others are all at fault for treating this whole thing like a damn fight for who gets to be at the top. Who’s the biggest supporter, who’s the closest to the truth, who’s got the most sources, who gets to be in how many documentaries.

stop that ****, stop it right now. This is NOT ABOUT YOU.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
Just now, IconicShow said:

Billy B does as well he just tells the truth fans do get crazy and overboard 

Billy says that Jamie Spears is a loving father looking out for his “child”, also that Britney was put in a conservatorship because of their concern. He uses Britney as a pawn, claiming that she agrees with everything he thinks, and that she dislikes the fans that criticise him. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Persona said:

This situation is a tough one honestly. Because if he is lying (and I’m 99% sure he is, gut feeling), then he most definitely should be exposed.

however he and that lady both and many others are all at fault for treating this whole thing like a damn fight for who gets to be at the top. Who’s the biggest supporter, who’s the closest to the truth, who’s got the most sources, who gets to be in how many documentaries.

stop that ****, stop it right now. This is NOT ABOUT YOU.

I agree but I also understand that she and so many gets hurt and angry that he attacks her fans and call them crazy. 

51 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Billy B does as well he just tells the truth fans do get crazy and overboard and I do care that folks are desperate to make money off Britney and the free Britney movement 

Can you be banned already? I’ve noticed something about you in every thread.. you seem to mock the fanbase constantly, you’re very passive aggressive, say the opposite of what someone says. You get extremely defensive. So who are you?  

• Like 3
1 hour ago, TakeYourHand said:

And the saga continues lol. Remember I told you guys some stuff was going to come out in the next two weeks regarding these two? It’s on now that the new documentary trailer has been released with Billy. Keep watching. Billy is NOT talking with Britney and again these two just want clout. They want to be the faces of this movement. 

It’s absolutely disgusting that we have leeches talking for Britney on documentaries like this tbh! 

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Of course not all fans do this...But there are fringe elements of the fandom that are actually quite scary!

And some fans have actually been doing things that hurt Britney's case in the courts.

Example: Sending Lou Taylor death threats...All that did was give Lou ammunition to have the court transcripts continue to be redacted.

I'm all for lawyers contributing, like ThatSurpriseWitness, who obtains court documents and then breaks down what the documents say on her Instagram.

But apart from people who can contribute in a real, tangible way, I don't think the fans are contributing to Britney's "freedom" nearly as much as they'd like to believe. 

I agree bb 

13 minutes ago, I love Britney said:

Can you be banned already? I’ve noticed something about you in every thread.. you seem to mock the fanbase constantly, you’re very passive aggressive, say the opposite of what someone says. You get extremely defensive. So who are you?  

Who are you? With your low reputation score you’re one to talk! Move long chile I’m not here for your drama boo! Have a good day or try too if that’s remotely possible!

You’ve been part of this forum a few months! Hold the drama and save it for another casting call or audition!

• Haha 1