#FreeBritney activist Elizabeth Dinon exposes Billy B

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful or we will begin kindly ejecting members from this topic. 

9 minutes ago, I love Britney said:

It’s absolutely disgusting that we have leeches talking for Britney on documentaries like this tbh! 

Between him and a few dozen others, they are going to look so foolish soon. This all started from a good place and now just like Jamie they’ve turned into monsters. The goal is to get their faces out there. I know they also care about Britney but she’s not the main priority and Billy B alone is a GROWN *** man who’s also worked in the business for years. He should know better. He literally just posted about how he’s picking Britney over his career and honestly that’s more of a foreshadowing post to protect himself when they all get exposed. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Who are you? With your low reputation score you’re one to talk! Move long chile I’m not here for your drama boo! Have a good day or try too if that’s remotely possible!

You’ve been part of this forum a few months! Hold the drama and save it for another casting call or audition!

Aww honey “low reputation score”? I have lurked this forum since 2007 and only made this acc a month ago. You have 9,000 reps in 8 years, so don’t come for me. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, I love Britney said:

Aww honey “low reputation score”? you do realise I only made this acc a month ago. the more you post the more rep points. If you don’t post at all then no one reacts to you. That’s how it works on most forums.  Your account was made in 2014 which was 8 years ago with only 9,000 rep points. I have nearly 400 in a month. Bye sis

Yeah I wasn’t posting much until the movement really took off unlike your account! You can hold onto your nearly 400 points sis it said you were a new member which is fine however you have no point no logic in the comment and it’s just as tired as these surgery threads you frequent! I recommend hitting play on Alien and taking yourself to another planet boo as I could careless about your score! I make coins I don’t stalk a forum all day how much money do you have in your account babe? I’ll wait!!

1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

Yeah I wasn’t posting much until the movement really took off unlike your account! You can hold onto your nearly 400 points sis it said you were a new member which is fine however you have no point no logic in the comment and it’s just as tired as these surgery threads you frequent! I recommend hitting play on Alien and taking yourself to another planet boo as I could careless about your score! I make coins I don’t stalk a forum all day how much money do you have in your account babe? I’ll wait!!

Surgery threads? I replied to one thread the other day and so what? you were being passive aggressive and insulting. Lol you’re gross.  Talking about money and how much you make on a Britney Spears forum. Honey let me just tell you I can assure you no one asked and no one gives a **** :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
14 minutes ago, I love Britney said:

Surgery threads? I replied to one thread the other day and so what? you were being passive aggressive and insulting. Lol you’re gross.  Talking about money and how much you make on a Britney Spears forum. Honey let me just tell you I can assure you no one asked and no one gives a **** :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

So I take it you don’t work nor have an account! Instead of picking a fight with me and being a petty Betty dahling take a ride or a hike on a flop high horse! What’s gross is attacking Britney’s skin eyes and her nose mouth lips body and degrading a woman! Maybe if you get a life huntea you’d have more important things to talk about! Did I say how much I make! I said I’m busy making coins maybe you should try it doll and buy you a life cause the one you’re living attacking me is DOA have a great night boo boo!

:bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt: 

Remember you came for me not the other way around!

1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

So I take it you don’t work nor have an account! Instead of picking a fight with me and being a petty Betty dahling take a ride or a hike on a flop high horse! What’s gross is attacking Britney’s skin eyes and her nose mouth lips body and degrading a woman! Maybe if you get a life huntea you’d have more important things to talk about! Did I say how much I make! I said I’m busy making coins maybe you should try it doll and buy you a life cause the one you’re living attacking me is DOA have a great night boo boo! 

Hang on a minute you keep replying to me? They really need to ban you. You’re going off total topic and trying to come for someone’s income you know nothing about. You know nothing about me and because you’re so frustrated and insecure you have to go low and try make personal insults unrelated to a Britney Spears topic. you moan how everyone is judging Britney’s looks yet you’re attacking fans about income? Do me a favour and log off. Bye sweetie :clown_meme__makeup_green:

• Like 3

I think both Billy and this lady should let it go. The movement doesn't have an owner we cannot decide who is in who is out. Telling the NYT that if Billy appears, she is out, is way over the top. Who does she think she is? Telling the NYT how to do their job...I am speechless.

I understood she had good reasons to sell merch but this is a whole different level. People need to stop fueling drama, is not good for our case.

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, I love Britney said:

Hang on a minute you keep replying to me? They really need to ban you. You’re going off total topic and trying to come for someone’s income you know nothing about. You know nothing about me and because you’re so frustrated and insecure you have to go low and try make personal insults unrelated to a Britney Spears topic. you moan how everyone is judging Britney’s looks yet you’re attacking fans about income? Do me a favour and log off. Bye sweetie :clown_meme__makeup_green:

I haven’t insulted nor name called you nice reach but you’re grasping at flop straws at this point boo! You came for me and continuously quote me I told you several times to have a good day and night! I didn’t come for your income I said I’m busy working and not stalking a forum all day! You’ve been off topic the minute you came for me you should stop harassing me! It’s obvious you want to poke the bear and get a roar out of me however that’s child’s play and I’m not playing you’re infant games! Look for another argument or fight sweetie it’s getting pathetic and predictably transparent at this point! 

Im feeling uncomfortable and beyond harassed at this point!

You clearly have it out for me and are the aggressor and full fledged attacker!

You started this and you continue to throw jab both left and right and all around! 

If you quote me again it will only prove your reductive reach to fight!

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

I haven’t insulted nor name called you nice reach but you’re grasping at flop straws at this point boo! You came for me and continuously quote me I told you several times to have a good day and night! I didn’t come for your income I said I’m busy working and not stalking a forum all day! You’ve been off topic the minute you came for me you should stop harassing me! It’s obvious you want to poke the bear and get a roar out of me however that’s child’s play and I’m not playing you’re infant games! Look for another argument or fight sweetie it’s getting pathetic and predictably transparent at this point! 

Im feeling uncomfortable and beyond harassed at this point!

You clearly have it out for me and are the aggressor and full fledged attacker!

You started this and you continue to throw jab both left and right and all around! 

If you quote me again it will only prove your reductive reach to fight!

Stop gaslighting me. I have nothing else to say to you. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, I love Britney said:

Stop gaslighting me. I have nothing else to say to you. 

Gaslighting :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:you’re harassing me sweetheart!

Have a great day and remember you came for me you been here a few months and have a lot of lies to spew in such a short period of time! Next time press hot rewind on your thoughts before you start attacking folks and thinking they won’t respond and I was very polite! Take a hike and have a good day if at all plausible! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sea flower said:

I think both Billy and this lady should let it go. The movement doesn't have an owner we cannot decide who is in who is out. Telling the NYT that if Billy appears, she is out, is way over the top. Who does she think she is? Telling the NYT how to do their job...I am speechless.

I understood she had good reasons to sell merch but this is a whole different level. People need to stop fueling drama, is not good for our case.

The funny thing is he posted a screenshot with the director of the framing bs doc...and she said that she’s never spoken to this lady lol ..:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Like 2