#FreeBritney activist Elizabeth Dinon exposes Billy B

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful or we will begin kindly ejecting members from this topic. 

9 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

How are people so offended by this man?

I don’t care if this guy wants to live in la la land & pretend Britney Spears is his best friend. 

I have the same question. I fully support the free Britney movement and take what anyone says into consideration and not as facts. If these people  did the same with billy b then it would save them a lot of headache . He hasn’t actually said anything that would harm the movement has he? 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, jj_boha said:

I have the same question. I fully support the free Britney movement and take what anyone says into consideration and not as facts. If these people  did the same with billy b then it would save them a lot of headache . He hasn’t actually said anything that would harm the movement has he? 

I think it'll hurt the movement if it comes out that he was not indeed talking to her, because it make him and us seem less credible with that being said I dont agree with how this girl is handling it. They are making a spectacle of this and taking away from the bigger picture

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, jj_boha said:

Yes he has. He says that Britney was put in the conservatorship out of concern. That is vile and simply a dirty lie. He must be friends with her parents and send like someone that can manipulate people into thinking he 1. Is in direct contact with Britney so is the only one that knows what she wants, and 2. That what has happened to her is really not as bad as it is, he is trying to hide the ugly facts and soften everyone’s feelings about Jamie and Lynne.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I think it'll hurt the movement if it comes out that he was not indeed talking to her, because it make him and us seem less credible with that being said I dont agree with how this girl is handling it. They are making a spectacle of this and taking away from the bigger picture

It doesn’t make “us” look bad since as far as I know the majority of the movement doesn’t believe him.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Newrie said:

Yes he has. He says that Britney was put in the conservatorship out of concern. That is vile and simply a dirty lie. He must be friends with her parents and send like someone that can manipulate people into thinking he 1. Is in direct contact with Britney so is the only one that knows what she wants, and 2. That what has happened to her is really not as bad as it is, he is trying to hide the ugly facts and soften everyone’s feelings about Jamie and Lynne.

When did he say that? My impression of him for the past year is that he’s been very pro Britney and vocal about her getting her freedom back from the conservatorship. He was supportive of the documentary as well which clearly paints her dad in a bad light. Not sure why people are so mad about that. 

• Like 1

I am genuinely curious, what would someone have to do or say for people to believe they are in contact with Britney? 

People say they want to hear people speak up, when someone does, they get attacked. This Liz person has no contact with Britney, never had a conversation with her, but we are supposed to believe her? 

Again, I'm just curious. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, OOPSY said:

Speaking of Billy 🤡 a fan shared on Facebook a video/audio Billy leaked yesterday on his IG clamming it was Britney singing over a track then deleted it after 5 minutes. I did not see anybody sharing this and I don’t know how to upload videos.

Did anybody else see this ?

Yes, but anything he posts is not topic worthy. Just more lies. Pay him no mind. 

• Haha 1