Britney: Red is still in motion... coming to theaters near you soon... KIDDING

4 hours ago, lilhennythings said:

WAIT.

ROSES = FBS, heavily focussed on ROSES and ROSE garden + open closing ROSE shots.

NETFLIX LOGO is ... WHAT COLOR???????????????????? RED. WE DONE CRACKED THE CODE.

:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

actually, fbs director gave an interview somewhere, saying that she was actually inspired by Britney’s Instagram and all the roses to create the rose theme, so that one is debunked 😂

17 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Y’all confusing most of y’all say it’s not her writing the captions when it’s something that don’t make sense, but since this is kind of a bone 🦴 being thrown y’all look at this as if it is her. So which is it? Is it her or not? 

It's only 'her' when the post fits their narrative :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

• Haha 1
On 2/18/2021 at 12:46 AM, Saoru said:

It can't be both :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Actually, it may.

She can write some posts which, as I understand, fulfill the list of conditions, then Cship team can also write some posts for her... 

Like for example a few days before the release of the documentary there was a post where she danced and taged JT in the caption... This is 100% Cship team, as immediately the news came up in TMZ that Brit made her fans freak out again, dancing to Justin's song... moreover, this news was re-posted for several days in a row at TMZ's twitter.  This was clearly done on purpose to influence the opinion of the general public.

While Super Bowl video it was clearly Britney who sent it to the team for them to post it.

But I agree with many that when we like what she posted, we tend to think it's her. When we don't like it, we attribute it to her team...

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 2/18/2021 at 2:48 AM, HolyTrinity said:

Why no one is talking about the Scrabble situation:didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

I was expecting BH in flames by now :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

I also was wondering about that. Back in the day everyone would have talked about it on BH.
Is there even a thread about it? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse: Or is it true that there are hidden threads because of the ongoing legal battle?