Britney: Red is still in motion... coming to theaters near you soon... KIDDING

1 minute ago, runpiggierun said:

It just frustrates me that so many people still believe she makes her own instagram posts.

cant believe it schitts creek GIF by CBC

Cassie confirmed it so I don't understand why it frustates you :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I really want to read between the lines but honestly she is just being silly, this doesn't mean nothing

oh come on guys it doesn't have anything to do with the color of the Netflix logo. Britney has been talking about RED for like a year when people at Netflix just started running around like crazy beheaded chickens just because the Hulu doc was a huge sucess and had an impact so they want to capitalize on the movement (don't get me wrong, I'm glad they're doing a doc but still). :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I'm actually very happy this project is still happening. :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Oxic said:

Cassie confirmed it so I don't understand why it frustates you :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I really want to read between the lines but honestly she is just being silly, this doesn't mean nothing

But then what does it mean? What's red then? Meaningless gibberish, letters next to letters? I think it has to mean something and the most evident associations with red and theaters is Netflix:brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Like 2