Ex Reporter/YouTuber Shallon Lester talks conservationship

FeedTheStans

Ex Star Magazine reporter, now YouTuber Shallon Lester talks about Britney and the conservatorship. According to Lester, Britney is mentally ill and needs the c-ship. She also says that Britney is unable to handle her own finances. 

https://youtu.be/8MxXggSiUlU

Although I don't agree with her statements, I do think she makes a good point when she says that if Britney got free, it would be tough for her to adjust to the free world. Edit: What I mean with the "adjusting to normal world" comment is that Shallon seems to think that we fans don't take this into account, obviously we understand that the transition won't be easy, but once she is free and has good people around her she will be fine. I obviously want her to be free, sorry if I caused any confusion!

It is clear that Shallon has not studied the subject any further, the documentary was just the tip of the iceberg. 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So is reporter just a hobby, is her real profession a licensed doctor who has treated Britney personally???? My guess is NO, getting so sick of the armchair psychiatrists!!!

Obviously Britney can’t just be set free, she’ll need help adjusting to a normal life again but that help would have to come from non-corrupt people!!

Of course it would be hard for Britney to adjust to the World if she was free, when her rights has been stripped for 13 years. She wouldn't know how to process certain things, but that doesn't mean she can't learn and she should continue to be in this conservatorship for these reasons. Why would she continue to pay just because people would think it's easier to keep her under restrictions than to just slowly but surely help her insert herself back to society? It's not like she can't hire someone to help her. 

24 minutes ago, FeedTheStans said:

if Britney got free, it would be tough for her to adjust to the free world. 

so she shall remain rightless? Like there are A LOT of other ways for her to get help after she is free that don't take away her constitutional rights :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

Also could she be THAT mentally ill to the point where she can't handle her own life but can handle touring? I mean we've been through this countless times, people saying these things obviously know nothing about the movement or anything she's been up to for the last 13 years (A.K.A. 5 worls tours and countless albums and singles and MV shootings) :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

First of all, her videos thumbnail is ****ty. “Stop #FreeBritney” ? Nobody is going to stop #FreeBritney ma’am, we all want and seek for Britney’s freedom. Second of all, she was defending Justin. Wasn’t that a red alert already? She made it look like BRITNEY was the one whom was only cheating in the relationship. What about his side! If anything, he started cheating on Brit, and yes the media WAS being misogynistic. The media tore down Britney and that were because of double standards.  Also, she is extremely uneducated on the case. It’s clear she didn’t watch the documentary considering the Asian lawyer we saw speak was ON JAMIES SIDE and she was claiming the doc was one-sided? Funny, huh? Also what about the fact that her father is a bad manager when it comes to finances? This video is badly done, lackluster and horrible and hope it gets deleted. Trash...

1 hour ago, MathCarmignani said:

so she shall remain rightless? Like there are A LOT of other ways for her to get help after she is free that don't take away her constitutional rights :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

Also could she be THAT mentally ill to the point where she can't handle her own life but can handle touring? I mean we've been through this countless times, people saying these things obviously know nothing about the movement or anything she's been up to for the last 13 years (A.K.A. 5 worls tours and countless albums and singles and MV shootings) :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

I didn't mean that she should remain locked up, sorry for the missunderstanding!  Britney should obvi be free! The way Shallons said it was like we, the fans, don't understand how hard it will be for Brit to adjust. We obviously understand this, but when she is free she can get good people around her and make the transition wasier.

I think anyone that is pro-conservatorship, they literally don't think about, well, they literally don't think, but it's like, what are they expecting, for the conservatorship to last forever? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: I always say it, if Britney gets to live to her 80s, 90s or older, is she supposed to spend under a conservatorship for more than 50 years?? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:  So not only her conservators will have to be replaced when they pass away, but all the lawyers, judges, everyone involved will just keep passing on their places to new people as if it was some sort of inheritance, a never ending business, because otherwise it's gonna be so tough for Britney to "adjust" 

Archived