Ex Reporter/YouTuber Shallon Lester talks conservationship

FeedTheStans

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think anyone that is pro-conservatorship, they literally don't think about, well, they literally don't think, but it's like, what are they expecting, for the conservatorship to last forever? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: I always say it, if Britney gets to live to her 80s, 90s or older, is she supposed to spend under a conservatorship for more than 50 years?? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:  So not only her conservators will have to be replaced when they pass away, but all the lawyers, judges, everyone involved will just keep passing on their places to new people as if it was some sort of inheritance, a never ending business, because otherwise it's gonna be so tough for Britney to "adjust" 

Sorry my op came off confusing. I obviously want B to be free, what I meant was that Shallon uses it as an excuse to make us fans look stupid, as if we wouldn't understand that the transition would be hard, obviously she might find it hard at first, but she is strong and deserves the world.

3 minutes ago, FeedTheStans said:

Sorry my op came off confusing. I obviously want B to be free, what I meant was that Shallon uses it as an excuse to make us fans look stupid, as if we wouldn't understand that the transition would be hard, obviously she might find it hard at first, but she is strong and deserves the world.

What transition? Being able to be free?

2 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

What transition? Being able to be free?

Yes, I mean if she hasn't been allowed to have a phone/access to internet, not allowed to drive, see friends, use her money more than the allowance they give her, it most likely will be overwhelming for her to get all of these things for the first time in over a decade. The world has changed so much since she was placed under the c-ship. I don't mean this in a negative way at all, i'm not a hater. 

No offense but just because something will be difficult for her to adjust to doesn't mean she should spend her entire life being guarded by a CON conservatorship.  That is the most ignorant, stupid, and out right pathetic thing Ive ever heard.  That statement goes against human rights and the absolute foundation of humanity and for that I can't back it up.  

Of course there will be struggles, and hardships, that's LIFE for everyone but that doesn't mean she doesn't deserve the ability to do so, with or without struggles.  That's called living.

22 minutes ago, FeedTheStans said:

no I mean, I was talking about her and all those that are like trying to shut down fans and be like "she needs the conservatorship, or she'll die" or stuff like that

it's just not realistic to have someone under a conservatorship for the rest of their life, when they're Britney's age. Of course Thoreen and anyone that knows about conservatorship, they'll say people never get out of them, because the actual people that DO need conservatorships, are supposed to be at the end of their lives, so they're not supposed to live that much longer or get better at any point. But Britney is super young and has never qualified for it, so it's like, yeah, of course it's gonna be hard the transition, because they've stole 13 years of learning from her, instead of teaching her how to handle her own stuff, but the sooner they repair the damage, the better. 

And about this woman in particular, not only her accusations lack evidence, but even if they were true, we go back to the same old explanation like a broken record, conservatorships aren't for people that suffer **** abuse, alcohol abuse, or just "mental issues", but they're so ignorant and don't bother to do a simple research, it's infuriating. 

15 minutes ago, Tingle2mingle86 said:

No offense but just because something will be difficult for her to adjust to doesn't mean she should spend her entire life being guarded by a CON conservatorship.  That is the most ignorant, stupid, and out right pathetic thing Ive ever heard.  That statement goes against human rights and the absolute foundation of humanity and for that I can't back it up.  

Of course there will be struggles, and hardships, that's LIFE for everyone but that doesn't mean she doesn't deserve the ability to do so, with or without struggles.  That's called living.

I 100% agree, I am not backing the conservationship, what I mean was that Shallon does. 

I watched it. Her main point is that Britney is mentally ill and cannot take care of herself, therefore the conservatorship protects her :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

I think there are dark details about mental health and possible substance abuse in the past that we may never know, but the judge has seen them. Maybe one day Britney will share her story with us on her terms 

• Super Mods

I think Britney is aware it's gonna be a lot to handle when she's free and everyone siding with her knows it, the judge and her lawyers hence why it's taking so long for her to be free. That's why she got Bessemer in, they are the transition she needs back to normal life. She can't focus on her mental health if she's worrying about paying the bills or fixing her dad's mistakes. I think visitation rights can be in the future hence why she's not in a rush to end the cship, just getting rid of the snakes. 

22 hours ago, FeedTheStans said:

I didn't mean that she should remain locked up, sorry for the missunderstanding!  Britney should obvi be free! The way Shallons said it was like we, the fans, don't understand how hard it will be for Brit to adjust. We obviously understand this, but when she is free she can get good people around her and make the transition wasier.

yes yes it wasn't a read on you, it was about her argument. Like it's been discussed so many times that it just shouldn't even be brought up anymore

Archived