Sam Lutfi Going Off on Judge Penny’s Son

jokobish

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, phareezy said:

I have no clue why this dude would admit his mom is the judge in the Britney case. Clout, sure but he's going to regret that once the online harassment takes off as this thing gets bigger. I kind of had hope Judge Penny would flip this for Britney... hope she doesn't have to recuse herself.

Agree.. I feel like this could get him/his mom in trouble. She is supposed to make decisions on facts not personal bias but he seems to hint at the latter 

I don't understand a thing about this thread but all I know is that mister Lufti has proved to the world he acted like a horrible person to Britney and Britney is probably very scared of that person so be careful when you talk about him. Don't talk about him, make him disappear, just let him go away, away !!!! :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

1 hour ago, rennen said:

There are three Sam Lutfi topics on the first page of this forum and that's three too many. 

He's probably lurking here loving the attention. 

thank you ! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Disgusting . period. He almost KILLED her. He put pills inside her food as her mother wrote on an official book and guess what ? Britney has been close to her mother for the past 13 years proving she agrees with her mother. What's wrong with people acting like he is some cool insider or a random guy who knows things about her ! ?? 

I'm sorry but I would have to pull some of you over and ask for your Stan card ! :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

Archived